Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Thrive Nigeria With The Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thrive Nigeria With The Word Of God (661 Views)

Is Bible The Word Of God? The Bible And Paedophilia. / The Importance Of Studying The Word Of God (the Bible) / Is Bible The Word of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thrive Nigeria With The Word Of God by pastorjose: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2009
Nigeria is a great nation built by God through His word, He has made it well and also proclaimed that ‘’it was good’’gen. 1vs 10. God has positively imparted Nigeria with the word of life and truth, listen to his word, all the word of my mouth are in righteousness, and there is nothing froward or perverse in them. Proverb 8 vs. 8.
God has created by His word and given man the authority and wisdom to recreate and replenish with the available resources He has made. Let’s reason together, how have we always made use of these resources, are we using them rightly or wrongly. The growth of the country is in our care, God has given us the power and the word to use for the accomplishment and the progress of every good work in the country.
Most importantly, how do we make use of our words? Have you forgotten that the word WORD, is not empty. It has a source and has power to build up and to destroy, it has the capability of destabilizing and recreating a nation, it can excel a family, State and family and can also demolish it.
Remember, our country was built by the word of God, His word is authoritative, and we inherited the authoritative and inflective word from God.
How do we use it in our country (Nigeria?)

Are we really speaking positively of Nigeria?

Do we always abuse Nigeria with our word?

Have we ever blessed her with the words of our mouth?

How much do we lay course on her?

How much do we insult the Glory of God there in?

How good do we dwell pleasantly with our daily words?

Come on, let’s positively influence and thrive Nigeria with the creative word of God in us. King Solomon said in proverb 8 vs. 7, for my mouth shall speak truth and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
Word is powerful, combat your negative thoughts and word for the building up and progress of our country (Nigeria).
Re: Thrive Nigeria With The Word Of God by jagunlabi(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2009
I know that you mean well,pastor,but our country was built by bloody english colonialists and not by the word of god.Unless the british colonialists have become the word of god(i won't be surprised) that build nations.
pastorjose:

Remember, our country was built by the word of God, His word is authoritative, and we inherited the authoritative and inflective word from God.

(1) (Reply)

Fallacies And Contradictions In The Bible (part 1) / Prophecy / Jesus Is Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.