Stats: 3,159,206 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction (43524 Views)

Lagos To Complete Largest Rice Mill In Sub-saharan Africa Early 2019 / Rice Mill At Omor In Anambra Abandoned By FG / Lagos Acquires 32 Tonnes Per Hour Rice Mill From Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by anonimi: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2016
Love Machine:
This rice company will be ready after 40 years.By then,most people would have died of buhari's imposed hunger or Nigeria would have disintegrate.

We won't die of hunger.
We have found a way to adapt to the harsh realities of Buhari economy by safeguarding and securitising our food. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154190_foodprotectionbuhari_jpegc1990d1e353277144a6e91114e752e25

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by extraterra: 12:53am On Aug 28, 2016
Jibril659:
bad news for Igbos cheesy

Guy, don't be an efulefu. Receive sense. What has Igbo or any other tribe got to do with it?

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 28, 2016
NafeesaAA:
It is reputed to be the biggest in Africa
lies from the pit of hell.

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by Sobolexy: 2:08am On Aug 28, 2016
i support buhari co i knw nigeria is moving to greater height
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by oweman: 2:18am On Aug 28, 2016
Those Nigerians who can't feed themselllves but tather wait on others to farm to feed them are hereby put on notice that the rate thier mouth is running they may have to go on the farm and stop hawking what they dont produce on the highways of Nigeria .
Even the Chinese you sell their fake produc here farm to feed their populace .

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by alizma: 2:37am On Aug 28, 2016
jmichlins:
everyone is constructing rice mill but only few are cultivating rice. Without rice farms these rice mills will close down in no distant time and people will blame the government in power when the unfortunate will happen. You don't need the biggest rice mill in africa alone you need a corresponding biggest rice farm to balance it up. Congratulations for creating jobs but do well to secure those jobs
I guess you didn't read about Dangote's commitment in rice farming?
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by MrMcJay(m): 3:22am On Aug 28, 2016
BobUg28:
So this is true? The last time I was told what Buhari has in mind, I doubted the person whose informed me. There's sth about this government that is seriously giving mLoe a greater concern. When Goodluck was the president of Nigeria, he empowered all this six geo political zone in Nigeria. But immediately Buhari becomes the president, he channelled most of the major investments to the northern part of the country.

Where everyone is seeing possibilities, you're looking at negativities.

An Hausa man from Kano is building a mega rice mill in the North to process rice of northern farmers while your own tribal billionaires are buying weapons for your youth to fight the government.

Your tears haven't started, wait until the mills are ready.

17 Likes

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by MrMcJay(m): 3:27am On Aug 28, 2016
EmekaBlue:
stolen money o....and pple wey d oil dey there backyard dey live in slums...
I c nigeria xporting rice to ghana n other african countries in full glare bfr 2018

This is a thread for hardworking and intelligent people and not dumb thugs shouting 'our oyel'. Why don't you drink the oil?

An hausa man built a mega rice mean for hausa rice farmers and you're making noise here. What have your leaders done for you apart from buying u guns to rape, kill and maim?

Very soon, everyone would reap what he has sown.

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by Ayatullah(m): 4:07am On Aug 28, 2016
gwales:
God bless PMB

God bless President Muhammad Buhari, BUT in the interim he should do something to make food available to Nigerians fast fast. We are happy at the money being recovered and looters brought to their knees, but the enthusiasm is dying as hunger bites harder. If there is a credible measure for popularity measure in Nigeria as in the Western world the president must have seen his popularity seriously going down.

It's a shame to know IDPs are dying of hunger and healthy Nigerians are stealing each other's food even while been cooked!

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 28, 2016
Nigerians are the most confused people in the world;

projects like this shouldn't be spear headed my private individuals to avoid exploitation.

whats the source of power supply for massive rice mill as this? does it still rely on Niger delta diesel to function.?

do we have rice farms that can stand the test of time?

) If my dear country can abandon refineries, Textile mill, Steel companies, rail projects, palm oil mill, A rice mill is just .........

Nigerins are confused that's why they follow the wind, I just hope this is not the case.
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 28, 2016
MrMcJay:

This is a thread for hardworking and intelligent people and not dumb thugs shouting 'our oyel'. Why don't you drink the oil?

An hausa man built a mega rice mean for hausa rice farmers and you're making noise here. What have your leaders done for you apart from buying u guns to rape, kill and maim?

Very soon, everyone would reap what he has sown.

Shebi na our oyel go be the source of power supply to that rice mill?

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by MrMcJay(m): 4:28am On Aug 28, 2016
nunogomez:

Shebi na our oyel go be the source of power supply to that rice mill?
No sir, you can drink your oyel.
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by MissingBudget: 4:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Jibril659:
bad news for Igbos cheesy

The mills will be struggling to get the south east markets of Aba and Onitsha for survival, so what nonsense are you saying?

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by thedarksider: 4:56am On Aug 28, 2016
jmichlins:
everyone is constructing rice mill but only few are cultivating rice. Without rice farms these rice mills will close down in no distant time and people will blame the government in power when the unfortunate will happen. You don't need the biggest rice mill in africa alone you need a corresponding biggest rice farm to balance it up. Congratulations for creating jobs but do well to secure those jobs

haha..its somehow funny.. grin...i think the goverment have to koboko us back to farming or make the agric-sector more lucrative for us to go back to farming with subsidies.....

whatever...the plant is still usefull..we buy raw rice with stones cheap in west-africa,refine it and sell it expensive to nigerians--win-win business for the plant owner...no biggy...nigeria is a company now..una go get it one day... grin
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by henryadex(m): 4:59am On Aug 28, 2016
jmichlins:

Is the rice that should be planted first without a mill to process it?

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by thedarksider: 5:03am On Aug 28, 2016
henryadex:

Is the rice that should be planted first without a mill to process it?

dont mind am..na only nigeria dey grow rice in africa....

the same example you can use on crude oil....you can compare that rice-plant to a oil-refinerie.....
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by MightySparrow: 5:09am On Aug 28, 2016
This is the real change.

Nigeria is importing matches and toothpick. The nonsense must stop. Importation of food items we can produce in Nigeria is a sin against God and ourselves.

Kudos to Buhari, he did it once stopping lnportation of flour.

Let hunger teach us sense.

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by persius555(m): 5:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Femich18:
Nice way to go. It seems hunger have set everybody's brain to default settings(before the discovery of oyel)....
How I wish we had started all these about 10yrs ago we could have been very sufficient in domestic food production, but it is better late than never...we ll surely get there
Blame that rogue party they call PDP. I am not partisan but PDP was the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after the civil war. PDP is a colossal waste. 16 years, they had the wherewithal to lead us out of economic doldrums but they raped the country to submission.
We are Nigerians, we Will overcome our challenges despite the plots and plans of adversaries. Never again will that doomsday party rule us again.

Long live Nigeria.

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by seguno2: 6:07am On Aug 28, 2016
persius555:
Blame that rogue party they call PDP. I am not partisan but PDP was the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after the civil war. PDP is a colossal waste. 16 years, they had the wherewithal to lead us out of economic doldrums but they raped the country to submission.
We are Nigerians, we Will overcome our challenges despite the plots and plans of adversaries. Never again will that doomsday party rule us again.

Long live Nigeria.

Of the PDP 16 years, the navigator of APC spent 8 years as president Obasanjo.
Most of the key officials and governors of APC were in PDP for over 10 years.
Please comment only when you are adequately informed on what you want to talk about. Okay?
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by NafeesaAA(f): 6:13am On Aug 28, 2016
AA Ibrahim Integrated Rice Mill Industry is an industry owned by a business Man From Kano Abdulkadir Aminu Ibrahim (Audu Ladiyo).
The idea of establishing the Company into being is to improve the production and processing of Rice in Nigeria with the aim of ensuring food security to the Nation and contribute our quota in job creation.

The Current Capacity of The Companies production is round 220,000 metric tonnes per annum, also the company is expected to employ more than 1000 direct employment 15000 indirect which will help Government in reducing unemployment rate in the society.
So far,More than 7 billion Naira Has been invested in the Company and more would be invested before the Commissioning of this great company.

Already, the Company is is fully committed to the CBNs Anchor Borrowers Programme which will make Nigeria a self sufficient in Rice Production and in the process to start with 30,000 farmers from Kano, 10,000 from Sokoto and Kebbi States.

The Company has engaged more than 200 cooperative societies with 5000 farmers in its direct input support out growers programme in Kano...
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2016
BobUg28:
So this is true? The last time I was told what Buhari has in mind, I doubted the person whose informed me. There's sth about this government that is seriously giving me a greater concern. When Goodluck was the president of Nigeria, he empowered all this six geo political zone in Nigeria. But immediately Buhari becomes the president, he channelled most of the major investments to the northern part of the country.
The rice mill in question is privately owned, what is the business of PMB with where the owner chooses to site it? I wonder what you would have said if it was sited in Katsina State. Dangote, a Northerner, has more business interest in the South; does that mean he hates North?

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Love Machine:
This rice company will be ready after 40 years.By then,most people would have died of buhari's imposed hunger or Nigeria would have disintegrate.
When we start enjoying this feat by the end of the year or the beginning of next, your type will be the first to say GEJ and Adesina started.

Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by Oblang(m): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2016
extraterra:

Guy, don't be an efulefu. Receive sense. What has Igbo or any other tribe got to do with it?

because they are haters of good news...
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by olipo: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2016
WinningSun:
how many tonnes can it do per day.
do the math
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by millionaireman: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2016
NafeesaAA:

That won't be a problem, the rice mill has the entire rice farms in Kano as its supply base. Jigawa state rice producing areas of Hadejia, Auyo, Kafin Hausa, and Jahun are less than 80km to Kano. Any surplus from Dangote will be utilized.

But you know that most of southern Nigerians have left the north because of Boko Haram and unfriendly environment of Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes in the north, so are these rice farms and mill which you mentioned in the north meant to serve only northern people, or does north believe that a one Nigeria where no southerners can happily opt to settle in the north must continue?

But no country exists in the world where people from the south cannot happily choose to go and settle in the northern part, except Nigeria.
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by biookuta(m): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2016
Nice 1 That Is D Effect Of Chang We Can Not Contnue 2 Be Best Importers Makin Nigeria 2 Be Dunpin Ground
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by 4front(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2016
But nothing of such is built in yoruba land,are we d lazy type of famer? We shld b careful o,if nt we would av ourselves to be blame. But it is a gud development i am just afraid of d nothern mentality on issue of religion sentiment
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by IamSimi(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2016
haywire1:
NORTH now a Commercial trade centre of Nigeria

Make I package my CV well well, North here I come grin grin grin grin

#

Painment tongue Even if na Nnamdi Rice mill we don't care, all we need is a bag of rice at 5,000naira or less

#
u funny sha, no be only #5000 na #5
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2016
we ought to diversify into coal power generation plant and ease the pressure on hydro for a better and stable electricity distribution.
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by budosky(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2016
greggng:

I agree with you, but I must commend fashola cos we re now having almost 22hours of light daily in gowon estate. If they should continue like this, power wouldn't be an issue. Nigeria will survive. No pain no gain

Wey be say na June I experience electricity last.. Diaris God Sha.. And dem no disconnect our electricity line oo
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by bewla(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2016
WinningSun:
how many tonnes can it do per day.
Lets ask Google
Re: A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction by linusbnn(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2016
jmichlins:

They must have rice farm

This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) / See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57