Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space (1645 Views)

Facebook Is Using Smartphones To Listen To What People Say, Professor Suggests. / Help Pls: My Android System App Is Eating Up 80% Of My Ram / How To Increse My RAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by dhannyson(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
I need help with my phone after launching 3-4,5 apps on my phone it starts to freeze up... the system apps on the phone uses about 70% of the ram space... I have a friend who uses a 1 gig ram phone that works perfectly... without freezing

I use an infinix hot 3.. I don't know anything about custom rom or stock can anyone enlighten me abit if that is the solution

Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by giftedben: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ur phone is poorly optimized. uninstall mostly applications you don't need. like the facebook app. use facebook lite.

Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by Emmaway(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Why are you crying? Facebook app, messenger and the host of other.
Download Greenify and hibernate those apps.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by muhrash(m): 2:44am On Aug 28, 2016
Root ur phone with; king root.apk then install, root checker,super user and busy box later on uninstall that stock apps but be careful dont uninstall system apps otherwise u will brick it.
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by dhannyson(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Emmaway:
Why are you crying?
Facebook app, messenger and the host of other.
Download Greenify and hibernate those apps.
muhrash:
Root ur phone with; king root.apk then install, root checker,super user and busy box later on uninstall that stock apps but be careful dont uninstall system apps otherwise u will brick it.
Lexusgs:

Download Purify. Possibly the best and ultimate solution

I've tried greenify too, it just me there no app running to hibernate or something like that I run 5.1 xui.. plus my phone is rooted
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by Carlcaresophia: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2016
dhannyson:
I need help with my phone after launching 3-4,5 apps on my phone it starts to freeze up... the system apps on the phone uses about 70% of the ram space... I have a friend who uses a 1 gig ram phone that works perfectly... without freezing

I use an infinix hot 3.. I don't know anything about custom rom or stock can anyone enlighten me abit if that is the solution
Hello Dhannyson, please try follow ways:
1. Delete files and apps you do not use usually.
2. Clear some caches in apps like whatsapp, FB etc. ways as following:settings---apps---(choose a app) Clear cache. (remeber to back up important files)
3. Instal apps like file manager,360 security and clean your phone in time.
4. Do not run too many apps at the same time.
5. Insert a SD card (if available), remove apps to it from internal memory. (Better to set it as default memory, ways as following:Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk)
6. Restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files.
If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by dhannyson(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
thank you
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Dhannyson, please try follow ways:
1. Delete files and apps you do not use usually.
2. Clear some caches in apps like whatsapp, FB etc. ways as following:settings---apps---(choose a app) Clear cache. (remeber to back up important files)
3. Instal apps like file manager,360 security and clean your phone in time.
4. Do not run too many apps at the same time.
5. Insert a SD card (if available), remove apps to it from internal memory. (Better to set it as default memory, ways as following:Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk)
6. Restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files.
If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by Excelboi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
dhannyson:

I've tried greenify too, it just me there no app running to hibernate or something like that I run 5.1 xui.. plus my phone is rooted
How did you root your phone? I use Hot 3 too but the 2gb version and couldn't root the phone up till now.
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by dhannyson(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
with what i hear thepro version is harder to root.. but any ways i used kingo ROOT not KING
makae use you have a vry fast internet if you dont have kingo root use king root cos i used it to root my fone after i unroot back

Excelboi:
How did you root your phone? I use Hot 3 too but the 2gb version and couldn't root the phone up till now.
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by Mafia4life(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
That's lollipop for you. It takes lot of ram beside hot 3 is a trash

1 Like

Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by pizzle123(m): 4:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Pls house oooo..I needed fairly used infinix note2 oooo and am having 20k ooooooo...if u want to sell call dis number 08180199147
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by dhannyson(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Will you buy my hot3 17k you'd fixed the screen
pizzle123:
Pls house oooo..I needed fairly used infinix note2
oooo and am having 20k ooooooo...if u want to
sell call dis number 08180199147
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by pizzle123(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
dhannyson:
Will you buy my hot3 17k you'd fixed the screen
10k...if u gree where u dey stay...gv me ur mobile.. make I holla u
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by investigator007: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Really? Infinix? After we no go hear word they`ll start saying how infinix is bette than Tecno or Samsung. Oga dumped that thing and get your self a better phone
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by tafat: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
I opened this thread ti know the phone giving such issues and wasn`t disappointed.
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by dhannyson(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
10k ke it bearly 3month since bought it I bought 35k ha u wicked ooo chat me up on whatsappp 09022550656 and there is and infinix just relased a new update that has fixed all the bugs haba chat me up
pizzle123:

Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by dhannyson(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
10k ke it bearly 3month since bought it I bought 35k ha u wicked ooo chat me up on whatsappp 09022550656 infinix just relased a new update that has fixed all the bugs haba chat me up
pizzle123:

Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by tafat: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2016
dhannyson:
10k ke it bearly 3month since bought it I bought 35k ha u wicked ooo chat me up on whatsappp 09022550656 infinix just relased a new update that has fixed all the bugs haba chat me up

If it is barely 3 months and giving probs, better sell it like that o. Na so the phone de be.
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by dhannyson(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2016
tafat:

If it is barely 3 months and giving probs, better sell it like that o. Na so the phone de be.
it not give problems the screen broke lobatan nothing else
Re: My Phone Is Using 70% Of My Ram space by investigator007: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol, are you talking outta experience?

dhannyson:
it not give problems the screen broke lobatan nothing else

(1) (Reply)

Hot: Infinix Hot 5 Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Do We Now Have Smart Jersey? Nike Brings On NFC Tags To NBA Jerseys / Your Best Tech Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.