Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

6pm-6am Curfew In Shagamu Today(ritual) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6pm-6am Curfew In Shagamu Today(ritual) (547 Views)

Plateau State Government Sets Curfew / ALERT!!! Curfew In Sagamu Ogun State!!! / PHOTO: Masquerade Withdrawing Money From ATM Machine In Shagamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6pm-6am Curfew In Shagamu Today(ritual) by akin33(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Base on 21th day of the ongoing ritual being observed for the late Akarigbo of Reno land in Ogun State. The palace town crier have on Wednesday drove round the town to announce the curfew. In the past 21 day, many popular markets Like Sabo market, Falawo etc. have been temporarily closed down to observed the demise of the Oba. Today is the final of one of the dangerous rituals will end. The populace are adviced to stay inside their house and put doors and Windows under lkey and lock from 6pm-6am 28th August. If you want to travel to Shagamu, you are hereby advised to stay adjourn your trip. As I text now, every one in the Street is running back home for safety. I have moved most things I will need against church tomorrow inside and put my door under key and lock.

Re: 6pm-6am Curfew In Shagamu Today(ritual) by akin33(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
The ORO is already outside
Re: 6pm-6am Curfew In Shagamu Today(ritual) by makeitijn: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
thunder go fire all of you... pagans
Re: 6pm-6am Curfew In Shagamu Today(ritual) by theodavid: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ok
Re: 6pm-6am Curfew In Shagamu Today(ritual) by ojun50(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Run go wear Me they walker my tin jor no time for dis nonsense
Re: 6pm-6am Curfew In Shagamu Today(ritual) by akin33(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
If you go do strong head over spiritual thing and your anoiting no full cocacola crown, I pray you will not kill yourself and Jesus will blame you if you make it to heaven. Iam a minister of by His grace and I give what belong to the devil to devil for now.

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Grows Out His Hair For Two Years And Donates To Kids With Cancer / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By D.k. Olukoya G.o Mfm / Advice: My Sister Wants To Quit Her 16yers Old Fruitless Marriage And Re-marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.