Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Nigeria Now Stomachs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Nigeria Now Stomachs (341 Views)

Fact: The Current Best Mathematician In Nigeria Now / University Education In Nigeria NOW Is A Waste Of Time. My Opinion / What Nigeria Polytechnic Graduates Must Do To Equal Bachelor Degree Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nigeria Now Stomachs by obedinho10(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
NIGERIA IN DOOM'S DAY: COMBATING THE PLAGUESIt is true that Nigeria is plagued with corruption, not to mention other malignant factors aiming to halt the growth of the economy materially, technologically, spiritually,what-have-you?An attempt to adopt an eclectic solution to all of the nation's problems is an act of tilting at windmills; it is nearly impossible, given that the problems are an overwhelming glut. Therefore, this piece will be exposing us to the ills that have seemingly overcome the Nigerian economy, hence its apparent decay. The idea is clearly not pro-Biafra but a mere eye opener to some of the critical sectors of our economy, its inability to put smiles on the faces of us all as well as the inefficacy we didand in fact, still experience. This brings us to the concerns for the day.ELECTRICITYThe first of these cumbrous issues that strikes good rest is ELECTRICITY. Many a person passes off the issue of infrastructure -Electricity as tangential, considering more decimating problems. However, Electricity is pivotal to technological and industrial growth, hence its concern. It is not a moot point after all, the logic behind the essence of light is ossified by God's recognition of its importance evidenced It vide Genesis 1:3 of the Holy Book where God commanded light upon the earth. This logic has resurfaced as man lumbered IN his quest for continuity of technological growth. Let us leave historical analysis of how PHCN came to be, and focus on the extant parts of our body suffering the heat rashes due to power blackout. Indeed, Nigeria is blessed with oil and gas. I will not know if our wits match the abundant mineral resources, but I know that our problem is due to non-application of common sense. Remember the birth of Niger Dams Authority (NDA)?...
visit this link to get details

/p7LlEv-1I obedzblog.

(1) (Reply)

American University (AU) Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2016 / TERADATA Online Training / KSU Mgt. Sets Up Committee To Monitor Illegal Collection Of Dues From Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.