Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Places To Settle In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places To Settle In Nigeria (562 Views)

Which Country Is Best For A Law Graduate To Settle In / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo / Which Town Is Better To Settle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Places To Settle In Nigeria by DonP04: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hello ,

Kindly advise on the best towns to settle in Nigeria and why you think they are the best to settle putting into consideration infrastructures and world class elementary and post primary education .
Re: Places To Settle In Nigeria by dasparrow: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
DonP04:
Hello ,

Kindly advise on the best towns to settle in Nigeria and why you think they are the best to settle putting into consideration infrastructures and world class elementary and post primary education .

People are running away from Nigeria and you are coming to settle in Nigeria. Anyways, I will say Abuja. Cost of living is high and still keeps climbing. Rent is paid annually and electricity is erratic especially in the dry season so getting a generator is a worthy investment. There are British and American private schools in Abuja but they are expensive. Abuja has some nice infrastructure in the high brow areas of Maitama for instance but I don't think I can compare it to what obtains in the West.
Re: Places To Settle In Nigeria by DonP04: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Thank you
dasparrow:

People are running away from Nigeria and you are coming to settle in Nigeria. Anyways, I will say Abuja. Cost of living is high and still keeps climbing. Rent is paid annually and electricity is erratic especially in the dry season so getting a generator is a worthy investment. There are British and American private schools in Abuja but they are expensive. Abuja has some nice infrastructure in the high brow areas of Maitama for instance but I don't think I can compare it to what obtains in the West.

(1) (Reply)

Directions Please! ! / Easiest Way To Send A Paper-document To S/africa / What Requirements Do I Need To Travel To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.