Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms (1384 Views)

Nigerians Spent N3.66trn On Calls, Data In Two Years — NCC / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / How To Off Data In Gionee P5 Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by SPG4U(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Guys please am in need of help seriously, this is the first time i am asking for help here on nairaland, please kindly help out.

My Tecno camon c8 wiped out this morning, everything is gone, my images, contacts, etc but the most important of all is my sms, i have orders details of my customers that i must process on monday, about 22 orders, and unfortunately for me i do not have means to contact this buyers again.

Iu just want anyone that knows or can help on how i can recover my text messages back, i dont mind paying for this service, i just need someone to please help me out, i have tried all the apps i can lay my Hands on.

I am even thinking of going to Etisalat office to see if they can help me get my sms history since they do keep data of users, please if you have link with etisalat, probably you are a staff, can you help out please.

My business depends on this text messages, please kindly give out any idea on how to go about this.

Lalasticlala please kindly help me move this thread to the front and help safe a brother

seun ladyf ilegend unclesamtech honsule bimbor matrixx ryanxu
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by ladyF(f): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
I really don't know. Where do your customers contact you from? Facebook? Twitter?
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by SPG4U(m): 6:13am On Aug 28, 2016
ladyF:
I really don't know. Where do your customers contact you from? Facebook? Twitter?

Thru my website
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by Nsonaso(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2016
SPG4U:
Guys please am in need of help seriously, this is the first time i am asking for help here on nairaland, please kindly help out.

My Tecno camon c8 wiped out this morning, everything is gone, my images, contacts, etc but the most important of all is my sms, i have orders details of my customers that i must process on monday, about 22 orders, and unfortunately for me i do not have means to contact this buyers again.

Iu just want anyone that knows or can help on how i can recover my text messages back, i dont mind paying for this service, i just need someone to please help me out, i have tried all the apps i can lay my Hands on.

I am even thinking of going to Etisalat office to see if they can help me get my sms history since they do keep data of users, please if you have link with etisalat, probably you are a staff, can you help out please.

My business depends on this text messages, please kindly give out any idea on how to go about this.

Lalasticlala please kindly help me move this thread to the front and help safe a brother

seun ladyf ilegend unclesamtech honsule bimbor matrixx ryanxu
Buy phone that got all your needs, you refuse. TECNO this ,TECNO that Bla Bla Bla.
With Xiaomi you're covered from such stories. Your SMS and important data are backed up in the cloud for free. You can access it anyway in the world, with your PC and with your phone.
When your phone is lost or damaged beyond repair and you bought a new Xiaomi, all you have to do is sign in into your new device and everything comes back.
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by Whizpeter(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2016
Make a public announcement on your site bro, some of ya customers who made orders may see it and resend their orders...

Even if they don't see it and decide to call your number tomorrow to para for you...

You can then calmly explain the situation to them and send them to your site for them to see the post for benefit of doubt.

This would work as first aid if perhaps you're unable to recover your lost sms.

Wish you luck bro...
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by Whizpeter(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Nsonaso:

Buy phone that got all your needs, you refuse. TECNO this ,TECNO that Bla Bla Bla.
With Xiaomi you're covered from such stories. Your SMS and important data are backed up in the cloud for free. You can access it anyway in the world, with your PC and with your phone.
When your phone is lost or damaged beyond repair and you bought a new Xiaomi, all you have to do is sign in into your new device and everything comes back.

Someone is going through some loss that could affect his business and all you could do was to make a cheap advert for xiaomi albeit chastising him!!
You're heartless...
Don't let ya hatred for tecno make you lose your human side...

I guess if he had said it was a samsung, you'd still find a way to blame him!!!
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by SPG4U(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Whizpeter:
Make a public announcement on your site bro, some of ya customers who made orders may see it and resend their orders...

Even if they don't see it and decide to call your number tomorrow to para for you...

You can then calmly explain the situation to them and send them to your site for them to see the post for benefit of doubt.

This would work as first aid if perhaps you're unable to recover your lost sms.

Wish you luck bro...

Thank you so much bro, i have thought of calming them down whenever they call, am just thinking of finding a solution as well, while waiting for some of them to call back, i so much appreciate your comment, and thanks for feeding that guy below...
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by Whizpeter(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2016
SPG4U:

Thank you so much bro, i have thought of calming them down whenever they call, am just thinking of finding a solution as well, while waiting for some of them to call back, i so much appreciate your comment, and thanks for feeding that guy below...

You're welcome bro... You shall recover all!!

Lalasticalala Dominique Mynd44 Puskin, Seun

Please you guys should help push this to the front page!!
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by Nsonaso(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Whizpeter:

Someone is going through some loss that could affect his business and all you could do was to make a cheap advert for xiaomi albeit chastising him!!
You're heartless...
Don't let ya hatred for tecno make you lose your human side...

I guess if he had said it was a samsung, you'd still find a way to blame him!!!
Line 1. You should have said someone is going through some loss I put him into, that could affect his business. Then I would have asked you if am TECNO

I proposed a preventative solution for him in case of next time

Smartphone aka PDA are designed for a specific purpose and needs. You don't just go to market and buy something without checking if that which you want to buy meet's your needs. Just because you saw numerous adverts of people telling fake Testimonies and all that.

Am a business person too, and in my business am very conscious of so many things like battery down, loss of customer info/data. And because of these, I always go for the one I consider best for my business.

Line 2. I don't hate TECNO but yes I hate their marketers and their fake stories.

Line 3. I've lost my data (sms to be precise) and is not because am using TECNO, HTC, SAMSUNG, SONY, LG, APPLE or VERTU. but because am not just using the right device that meets my need.

A lot of people, their need in a phone is battery life, some camera, and some their data and some wants them all (Oliver Twist).

In SUMMARY: Use what meet's your need, don't just join a bandwagon.
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by Iphone5: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2016
Nsonaso:

Line 1. You should have said someone is going through some loss I put him into, that could affect his business. Then I would have asked you if am TECNO

Smartphone aka PDA are designed for a specific purpose and needs. You don't just go to market and buy something without checking if that which you want to buy meet's your needs. Just because you saw numerous adverts of people telling fake Testimonies and all that.

Am a business person too, and in my business am very conscious of so many things like battery down, loss of customer info/data. And because of these, I always go for the one I consider best for my business.

Line 2. I don't hate TECNO but yes I hate their marketers and their fake stories.

Line 3. I've lost my data (sms to be precise) and is not because am using TECNO, HTC, SAMSUNG, SONY, LG, APPLE or VERTU. but because am not just using the right device that meets my need.

A lot of people, their need in a phone is battery life, some camera, and some their data and some wants them all (Oliver Twist).

Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by SPG4U(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2016
Nsonaso:

You done bro?
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by Whizpeter(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Nsonaso:

[s]Line 1. You should have said someone is going through some loss I put him into, that could affect his business. Then I would have asked you if am TECNO

In SUMMARY: Use what meet's your need, don't just join a bandwagon.[/s]

TRASH!!! undecided
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by Nsonaso(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=Iphone5 post=48864778][/quote]
Ditto
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by sorextee(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2016
My phone got wiped on its own too, like someone did a factory reset remotely..I searched online, how to retrieve deleted data. Someone said I should downloaf DR FONE. I downloaded it, with the hopes of getting everything back. But was told I had to root my phone first.. Which im not in the mood to do. I would suggest the app, if your phone is already rooted..

My last advice.. Since you said you are a business person, please, use a blackberry phone as your primary, then the tecno as ur secondary. My hand is too weak to start typing the reasons... A trial will convince you...
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by encryptjay(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2016
Good day sir, there are several ways to recover your SMS. I know of Android Data recovery app for Windows.
You can download it and proceed with the recovery but since it's your SMS you're concerned about, you'll download Android SMS recovery app.
I'll give you instructions and a link

Step 1. Connect Android to Computer Using USB Cable
Download and install Android SMS Recovery. Connect your phone with a USB cable.
Step 2. Choose Text to Scan
After enabling USB debugging, you are allowed to choose the data type and scan. As the below windows shows, click "Messages" and "Messages Attachment" if you have MMS on your Android and want the attachment in your SMS restored. And then click "Next" to allow the program to scan your Android for deleted text messages.
Step 3. Allow Super Users Request
After that, there will be a window saying "The software needs to get privilege to scan deleted files, please try as below:". Just click "allow" on your Android device. If it fails, please click "Retry".
Step 4. Scan and Recover Android Deleted SMS
Now, you've come to the last but important step. All your deleted text messages will be listed in categories. The deleted SMS will be in red color. Preview and choose whatever you want and click "Recover" on the lower right button. Within several seconds, your SMS will be retrieved and saved on your computer.

https:// android-recovery.net/recover-messages-from-android.html
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by encryptjay(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2016
I recall trying to recovery my lost Data and I was messing around with different applications and this was one of the applications that displayed my lost contacts and SMS (I mean Android Data recovery) but I didn't pay much attention cos I was interested in my precious data grin

Here are others you could use,
the link is https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-recover-deleted-text-messages

SPG4U
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2016

Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by sorextee(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
I lost hope too, while using the app. It was my music ND videos I really mourned. As for pictures and files, I back every new ones up on Google Drive every blessed day, to avoid any future super story..

iLegend:

I have used DR. FONE before. I know the software is POWERFUL. While using it, I got frustrated along the line and uninstalled it. Although, I wasn't trying to recover anything, but backup and format it.

Try the suggestion above first, then try the DR FONE software.

I believe you'll get your sms and other files back.

The phone I'm using now if anything happens to it, it'll take me 10 years to mourn it. Not because of the phone, but because of the files. And the worst part is, I never even back anything down let alone up.

Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by SPG4U(m): 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
sorextee:
My phone got wiped on its own too, like someone did a factory reset remotely..I searched online, how to retrieve deleted data. Someone said I should downloaf DR FONE. I downloaded it, with the hopes of getting everything back. But was told I had to root my phone first.. Which im not in the mood to do. I would suggest the app, if your phone is already rooted..

My last advice.. Since you said you are a business person, please, use a blackberry phone as your primary, then the tecno as ur secondary. My hand is too weak to start typing the reasons... A trial will convince you...

I have to use buy the paid version
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by kalgari: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dr Fone is OK, but I'd recommend you Yaffs extractor method. It's completely free. Check this guide:

https://howtorecover.me/text-messages-recovery-apps-android-sms-software. I had the same problem and it helped me. Good luck!
Re: Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms by ladyF(f): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
akinlabi576:
ladyF:I really don't know. Where do your customers contact you from? Facebook? Twitter?Thru my website6

Is that a virus you attached to your comment?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Usefulness Of HOTKNOT On Infinix Mobile Phones????? / Pls Help With This Android Wahala / Infinix Zero 4 X574 Full Specifications; A Real Dream Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.