Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Do You Want To Root Your Android Device? Why Don't You Check Out This Thread!? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Want To Root Your Android Device? Why Don't You Check Out This Thread!? (564 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho / Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Root Your Android Device? Why Don't You Check Out This Thread!? by Adecaller: 12:18am On Aug 28, 2016
As it is known that Kingroot is the best and easiest rooting app for all versions of Android (MTK) smartphones, I care to share, with the great fans of this Blog, the way to go about rooting one's android phone. This is due to the fact that some still find it difficult to root their respective android smartphones after many different attempts. 

I have mentioned that Kingroot is the best rooting app for MTK android phones because it roots your phone in less than 5mins without the help of a PC, provided you have a fast internet connection (NOTE: It uses not up to 5mb of data) .

Again, a new version of Kingroot (v4.9.5) has been released and i bet it is definitely going to be quite effective as it has always been; thus, rooting any persistent Android smartphone. If you have any problem rooting your Android smartphone, i will urge you to give this latest version a try.

STEPS TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID PHONE USING KINGROOT

*Run and install the downloaded KingRoot v4.9.5 on your device. 

*After successfully installing the app, start the application and wait for Kingroot to fully analyze your device. After a few seconds, you will see the main window.

*Click the Big Blue Circle encompassing the word, "ROOT" on your device's screen and wait for a few minutes (make sure you have a good internet connection).

*Wait for the rooting process to be 100% complete after which King User app will be installed on your phone.

*Also installed on your phone will be another app called,  "purify". It is important that I get you informed that the forementioned app,  "purify" is an app that helps you kill unwanted background apps so as to extend your battery life.

WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST KINGROOT V9.5

Android users, kindly download it Here

PC users, kindly download it Here

HOW TO VERIFY THE ROOT STATUS OF YOUR ANDROID DEVICE

To verify that your Android smartphone has been successfully rooted, simply go to Playstore and download root checker; Install and run it. If your phone has been rooted successfully you will get a success message (a green mark) but if not, the root checker will also tell. If the root checker says that your phone has not been rooted, you will have to repeat the rooting process. This points to the fact that you need to be careful so that you don't miss any step.

Read more here;
https://yusuthad..com.ng/2016/08/easy-root-your-android-device-using.html?m=1

Re: Do You Want To Root Your Android Device? Why Don't You Check Out This Thread!? by emartu(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2016
Pls is Samsung a MTK phone
Re: Do You Want To Root Your Android Device? Why Don't You Check Out This Thread!? by Adecaller: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Samsung is not an mtk phone oo
Re: Do You Want To Root Your Android Device? Why Don't You Check Out This Thread!? by investigator007: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmmm nice thread, thanks
Re: Do You Want To Root Your Android Device? Why Don't You Check Out This Thread!? by Adecaller: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2016
investigator007:
Hmmm nice thread, thanks

You are welcome, bro

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Samsung Galaxy Note 3 / How To Change A Video From Video To Audio Without Any App Or Software / Nil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.