Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Happy Birthday To Me - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me (435 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me by thoosing(m): 12:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father; There is no shadow of turning with Thee; Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not; As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.
[Chorus] Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness! Morning by morning new mercies I see. All I have needed Thy hand hath provided; Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
Summer and winter and springtime and harvest, Sun, moon and stars in their courses above Join with all nature in manifold witness To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.
[Chorus]
Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide; Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow, Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
[Chorus]
THANK YOU JESUS FOR A DAY LIKE TODAY,HBD.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by thoosing(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2016
I really appreciate Tnx so much
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by lolademariam: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy birthday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As Pastor Shares 'anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service / Calling On Prospective Brides / Full List Of Nominees For The 2016 African Youth Awards Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.