Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool (3592 Views)

This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / Tecno Spark K9 Just Received New System Update / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by Xbursta(m): 12:37am On Aug 28, 2016
WhatsApp has just added a new feature that will connect with your facebook what do you think of this?

1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by alhajimikehell(m): 1:33am On Aug 28, 2016
brothers and sister pls I just bought innjoo fire and I can't switch on the 3g cause I don't know where it is located in the phone.. pls any one with experience should help me out
Re: What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Unacceptable, we cannot take it. Our privacy is at stake here.... I see why the faced blackberry out, cos blackberry phones are too privacy cautious, not easy to hack.

Don't even know what I am saying sef

Re: What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by Kingzulex: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2016
abuayman:
Unacceptable, we cannot take it. Our privacy is at stake here.... I see why the faced blackberry out, cos blackberry phones are too privacy cautious, not easy to hack.

The earlier you stop taking weed,the better for you

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by GMBuhari: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2016
alhajimikehell:
brothers and sister pls I just bought innjoo fire and I can't switch on the 3g cause I don't know where it is located in the phone.. pls any one with experience should help me out

I don't use injoo but I think when you get to settings, look for mobile networks or cellular networks

It's usually at the connection settings

Look for preferred network type select 3G

Press volume down and power button to take a screenshot of your settings page if you don't understand how to go about it still
Re: What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by DesChyko: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Being a person who prefers anonymous fun, I simply find it boring.

I don't even leave my whatsapp on because I use it only when I feel like and for quite disciplined purposes. So a facebook add-on doesn't spice it up for me..rather, places it deeper where it had always been.
Re: What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by Dreyl(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Trashy
Re: What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by deeoh(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2016
Tanks yo!
Re: What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by chyket(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thanks for this information!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
abuayman:

You're making sense. Kontinuu.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by lollmaolol(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Cool for business development but trash in terms of privacy.
Re: What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by laribari(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tracking device!
Re: What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool by alhajimikehell(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
GMBuhari:

I don't use injoo but I think when you get to settings, look for mobile networks or cellular networks

It's usually at the connection settings

Look for preferred network type select 3G

Press volume down and power button to take a screenshot of your settings page if you don't understand how to go about it still
tenks alot i have seen it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Keeps Upping The Selfie Game With It's Camon Series / Whatsapp Will Stop Working On These Phones By February 2020; Here’s Why / Google Chrome Iphone & Ipad Versions Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.