Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Help! I Need Biblical Explanation Between The Body, Spirit And Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Need Biblical Explanation Between The Body, Spirit And Soul (913 Views)

The Difference Between The Spirit And Soul Of Man / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / How Do We Differentiate Between Discerning Spirit And Selective Gospel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Biblical Explanation Between The Body, Spirit And Soul by IMASTEX: 2:40am On Aug 28, 2016
I have had many occasion of presenting this question to severe persons before but their responses have not been satisfactory. So, I decided to present the question here for clarity and better understand. Please, I want to know with possible illustration and example (biblical) the difference between the body, spirit and soul. If someone dies, which of the units goes to God and what happens to the remaining units. And finally, which is more supreme among them all.

I await your enlighten comments. Thanks!
Re: Help! I Need Biblical Explanation Between The Body, Spirit And Soul by golor(m): 4:47am On Aug 28, 2016
Brother go and read Rene Descartes mind body problem, it will help.you can get it online
Re: Help! I Need Biblical Explanation Between The Body, Spirit And Soul by orisa37: 5:36am On Aug 28, 2016
There are four LIVING CREATURES in every one. They are your Heart, your Soul, your Mind and your Body that incorporates all. They are all Spirits.
Re: Help! I Need Biblical Explanation Between The Body, Spirit And Soul by IMASTEX: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2016
golor:
Brother go and read Rene Descartes mind body problem, it will help.you can get it online
Okay, thanks!
Re: Help! I Need Biblical Explanation Between The Body, Spirit And Soul by IMASTEX: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2016
orisa37:
There are four LIVING CREATURES in every one. They are your Heart, your Soul, your Mind and your Body that incorporates all. They are all Spirits.
Hmm. . .You are even getting me more confused. Are you saying the spirit and soul are the same?
Re: Help! I Need Biblical Explanation Between The Body, Spirit And Soul by firstking01(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2016
IMASTEX:
I have had many occasion of presenting this question to severe persons before but their responses have not been satisfactory. So, I decided to present the question here for clarity and better understand. Please, I want to know with possible illustration and example (biblical) the difference between the body, spirit and soul. If someone dies, which of the units goes to God and what happens to the remaining units. And finally, which is more supreme among them all.

Ezekiel chapt 18, i think from verse 18, reads, the soul that sinneth it shall die....human beings are inhabitted with the spirit, soul and body...what happens to you when you die is, the spirit God breath into you in genesis (1 vs 27-30) goes back to HIM...the soul waits for judgement and your body decays in the sand....Stay blessed.
Re: Help! I Need Biblical Explanation Between The Body, Spirit And Soul by oaroloye(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2016
SHALOM!

Instead of asking such stupid trivial questions, you should instead seek to KNOW YAHSHUA, and have HIM SHOW YOU what is what.

The SPIRIT is the MOTIVATING FORCE that IS Life.

The SOUL processes SPIRITUAL ENERGY into CONSCIOUSNESS and BODILY FUNCTIONS.

THE CORRECT WAY TO GO TO HEAVEN IS TO ENERGIZE YOUR MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time- Physical) Body back into SPIRITUAL ENERGY, and TRANSLATE into HEAVEN.

We are REQUIRED BY LAW to do this at least THREE TIMES PER YEAR.

To DIE and LOSE the MEST body is SHAMEFUL.

It is tantamount to WALKING NAKED.

Arriving in Heaven as REFUGEES, the Saint of God saw them being given Heavenly Bodies to adorn their naked Spirit Bodies.

Most Souls are CUT IN SUNDER when they die, because they are CHALLENGED upon dying, to render a TOTAL RECALL account of how they spent GOD'S LIFE FORCE, which is given every moment of the day, in packets.

Animals do not know what to do, and are cut into immediately. Most Humans do not know what to do, and are treated like the animals.

THE DEVILS TEAR THE DAMAGED SOUL BODIES APART, AND FEED ON THEIR REMAINING SPIRIT ENERGIES. This is why they NEED us to DIE.

The Humans who have prepared themselves simply replay their life's memories from Birth- and the "ACCOUNTANT ANGEL" is satisfied.

Then their Soul Body collects the Spirit Energy from every cell, and makes a SPIRIT ENERGY Body, capable of housing its Mind, Personality, and Memories.

This body then goes to its AfterLife Fate- determined by its Spiritual Associations in Life.

[See my Blog: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE.
Re: Help! I Need Biblical Explanation Between The Body, Spirit And Soul by MuttleyLaff: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2016
IMASTEX:
I have had many occasion of presenting this question to severe persons before but their responses have not been satisfactory.

So, I decided to present the question here for clarity and better understand.

Please, I want to know with possible illustration and example (biblical) the difference between the body, spirit and soul

The above graphic is provided, as it is related to the explanation I'll be sharing about the Body Soul & Spirit that makes up Man

He went on to say,
"Pay attention to what you're listening to!
Knowledge will be measured out to you by the measure of attention you give.
This is the way knowledge increases

- Mark 4:24

What is man?
Man is a spirit being, residing or housed in a Body and possessing a Soul
Man is made up of Body, Soul (i.e. uses the heart as an outlet) and Spirit.
The Soul has the body and spirit on each opposite sides of it

Mind you, the Soul is the most important existence of Man
and that is why the battle is and always has been about or over the Soul
All attack is ultimately targeted at the Soul

The Body has 5 faculties of senses
(i.e. which are, to see via the eyes, hear via the ears, feel via applicable part of the body, smell via the nose and taste via the mouth)
The faculties of the Soul comprises of the Mind (i.e. conscious and sub conscious) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions
The faculties of the Spirit comprises of Fellowship, Conscience, Discernment or Intuition

Now, the Soul is the first medium key component of Man created by God
and Man is tickled and accessed through this Soul by way of the body and spirit
The Soul, in effective, is the mediator between the body and spirit
(i.e. a go-between which attempts to make the body and spirit come to an agreement when involved in a conflict)

The different faculties in the Soul waits, to pick up signals coming from the relevant and/or applicable faculties in the Body and the Spirit
This bit is very important, the Soul receives from the Body and deposits into the Spirit
Whatever the Body reads or sees via the eyes, hears via the ears, feels via applicable part of the body, smells via the nose and talks or tastes via the mouth is picked up by the Soul and deposited into the Spirit
The Spirit upon receiving things from the Soul, has to deal or process what the Soul has deposited into its laps

This is why regulation is very important. It is why we ought to control and oversee what the Soul is picking up from or picking up with the senses
If you have to eat the chicken or fish, this is why its necessary to know when and how to spit out the bones
or if it's grain to eat, then know when and how to spit out the straws
alternatively, if it's liquor to drink, and you cant hold it down so you don't throw it up, then know how or when to stay away from the liquor

Now, for example, say we are discussing ''speaking in tongues''
if the Soul picks up an unknown tongue or foreign language from the Body, it cant interpret,
then the deposit into the Spirit will be unfruitful (i.e. without expected results)

The Spirit knows what it expects from the Soul for fruition to be possible but the Soul received from the Body an unknown tongue or foreign language it doesnt via the Mind or Intellect understand
Now just as in physical when the stomach growls, making noises for food, when nourishing is long overdue,
so it is spiritually, the Spirit intercedes for us through wordless and noiseless groans for substances necessary for growth, health and good condition

The Soul determines what the Spirit receives, but if, the Soul is transferring the wrong expectations (e.g. not praying right, not asking right etctera)
then the Spirit goes into or does the wordless groans (i.e. the spirit knows what should be prayed for, so it becomes restless with wordless groans, when the expectation(s) is not forthcoming or not in sight)
The Spirit is like saying: Hey Mr Soul, where are the goods am expecting, please dont feed me with trash
and so since the Spirit tells the Soul what it needs, the Soul has to go back to the Body for the request
Now, if it is one of those classic cases of the Spirit is willing BUT the Body is weak, then the Body many times will REFUSE the Soul the request of the Spirit
and here we have a typical case of struggle or power tussle going on in the Soul involving the Body and the Spirit
The Spirit knows what it needs the Soul giving it from the Body (i.e. the Spirit tells the Soul what to do, expecting the Soul to relay this information request to the Body)
but the Body, many times, is not ready or prepared to act in accordance with the wish or command of the Spirit by giving or offering it to the Soul for the Spirit

The Spirit cannot give to the Body righteous things it didnt receives from the Soul
OK, here is the clarification to ward off confusion: The Soul passes on all righteous things it receives from the Body,
if fruitful and meaningful when the Spirit receives it, the Spirit will then conceive the ''fruit'' and return it back to the Body via the Soul
The Soul feeds the Spirit and the Soul receives from the Spirit to feed the Body
that is why if your mind (i.e. Soul) doesnt understand something OR anything, it would be unable to interpret to successfully feed the Spirit or the Body

IMASTEX:
If someone dies, which of the units goes to God and what happens to the remaining units
The spirit goes back to God, the body goes back to the ground, and the soul goes to a ''holding place'' otherwise known as Sheol

IMASTEX:
And finally, which is more supreme among them all
''And you shall not be afraid of those who kill the body that are not able to kill the soul; rather be afraid of him who can destroy soul and body in Gehenna.''
- Matthew 10:28

For how is a man benefited if he should gain the whole world and he should lose his soul?
- Mark 8:36

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health,
even as thy soul prospereth

- 3 John 1:2

With all the aforementioned and verses like Matthew 10:28, Mark 8:36 plus 3 John 1:2 above,
no doubt, it is the soul that is supreme

Every human being, fundamentally is a soul (i.e. Ezekiel 18:4 KJV and Ezekiel 18:20 KJV )
the soul is housed in a body suit, and animated by the spirit aka breath of God
When the spirit aka breath of God leaves the body (i.e. give up the ghost), the body shuts down and degenerates and the soul vacates the body for the ''holding place''

Fact is, the devil is after the soul, the devil wants you to lose your soul, whereas God is after saving the soul

IMASTEX:
Give the thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Biblical Explanation Between The Body, Spirit And Soul by orisa37: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'm saying that the Soul in you is one of the many Spirits in you.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Begin To Do Wonderful Things / Is It Right For Me To Reject Sallah Food If Eating The Ram Is Wrong ? / Rev Chris Oyakhilome Scheduled To Speak At Conference In The US In January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.