Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Creating A Proxy Server With Java. - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Creating A Proxy Server With Java. (6070 Views)

Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App / Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman / Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creating A Proxy Server With Java. by damlax: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yunglary am working on a code but i want you to help me to compile it andriod
Re: Creating A Proxy Server With Java. by BURBA1: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
CodeHouse:

Sometimes people have urge to decompile apps in order to learn one or two things, but it won't hurt if you still ask for permission, you might even get more from the owner, you can't tell.

We should try to respect other people's work, they have invested, time, money, so many other resources, sacrificed a lot, some programmers even have family issues during those nights of countless minutes because they hardly have time for their wife and children, trying to make a meaning from thousands of lines of codes that seem not to work until they eventually get it right.

About decompilers, yes they are useful but more useful to the software developer in case they do not have access to the source code.

I personally developed my decompiler to decompile my softwares, in fact I mistakenly formatted my backup twice and all I did was to decompile "my executables" and worked with the source generated.

Sometimes I get calls for update I am not prepred for but my decompiler is always with me, I decompile the app, add the update and compile again.

Do you feel it is right to ask for permission?

Pls i need help decompiling a file into mq4. If you can help ,contact me-bosslife248@gmail.com
Re: Creating A Proxy Server With Java. by ugwum007(m): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
OP here in Nigeria, any term "free internet" and "free browsing" have to do with cheat so maybe you didn't understand yourself well in order for the readers to understand you.

But data is so cheap these days that anyone looking for free browsing must be Satan's last child.
Re: Creating A Proxy Server With Java. by yunglary(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2016
ugwum007:
OP here in Nigeria, any term "free internet" and "free browsing" have to do with cheat so maybe you didn't understand yourself well in order for the readers to understand you.

But data is so cheap these days that anyone looking for free browsing must be Satan's last child.

I did not say i want free data, i want to pay for people and let them connect through me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check My App Pin Pals Out / Aspiring Data Scientist. / [MOD] PHP WORKOUTS - String Manipulation 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.