Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Oil And Gas Investment Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oil And Gas Investment Opportunity (823 Views)

Discover How I Become An Oil And Gas Dealerwith Just #15k / Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria / The Best And Safest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Investment Opportunity by Skie(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2016
Good morning investors. I've got good news for you!
Are you a serious investor with as much as N10 million or more to invest in the Oil and Gas sector, then this is for you.

I am putting together an investment fund for investment in the trade of petroleum products (AGO, DPK & PMS) at the depot.

HOW IT WORKS
The major importers of petroleum products import and store in various depots. The major distributors buy from them and sell to the dealers at the depot, who in turn transport it to tank farms, filling stations and big consumers.

The most lucrative aspect of the business is importation. However, one needs to have billions of naira to set up a depot. The major distributors come next. This is where my interest lies.

A major distributor needs to buy at least 200,000 litres of any petroleum product. To do so, you need about N26.6 Million to buy PMS and up to N38 million to buy DPK, the most expensive. N10 million cannot do that and you know how Nigerian banks behave when it comes to getting loan.
However, serious investors can come together and get into the business as a single entity. This is much better than going in alone as a dealer because trade moves fast at the depot. Also, trade at the depot is based on money exchange and not on credit (dealers don't buy on credit but they may have to sell to filling stations, etc on credit).

For more details, pls ask your questions. Alternately, you can add me on WhatsApp via 08103543433.

If you are already into this business, please feel free to share your thoughts and insights.

Thanks for taking time to read through. I'm waiting for your reactions.
Re: Oil And Gas Investment Opportunity by Skie(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2016
Just to add:
AGO - diesel
DPK - kerosene
PMS - fuel
Re: Oil And Gas Investment Opportunity by youngest85(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Jst to add:
IDD- Charcoal
Re: Oil And Gas Investment Opportunity by Dicksonnet: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2016
XYZ -saw dust

(1) (Reply)

. / Very Hot!!! And Trending... Join Fast / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.