Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team (78002 Views)

White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party / Gernot Rohr Angry With Victor Moses In Face-to-face Confrontation / Breakdancing Added To Olympic Games For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by dainformant(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2016
It appears that the Japanese surgeon, Dr Katsuya Takasu is not happy with Nigerian sports officials over their "grumblings" about the $390,000 donations he made to the Nigeria U-23 Men's National Team at the just concluded Rio 2016 Olympics.

The Japanese flew all the way to Brazil to hand cheques to Siasia and John Obi Mikel after they won soccer bronze of the Rio 2016 Olympics. But top Nigerian sports officials have called for investigations to the source of the money.

Now the celebrated billionaire has revealed his displeasure with Nigerian officials especially with sports minister Solomon Dalung -as he told him to run an investigation on his foundation to check the source of the money... He made this known in a series of tweets some hours ago.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/dr-katsuya-takasu-blast-nigerian-sports.html

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by dainformant(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by donbenedict(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Is it their money? angry

These stingy wealthy Nigerians will never drop a dime to encourage our sports team, only just looking for unending ways to cart money away.

I still wonder where Seriake dickson got dat 4billion naira from

252 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by NextGovernor(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Federal government, Ministry of Sport, NFF and Senate committee on Sport should all go and die.

God bless you Dr. Katsuya Takasu for acknowledging and doing what a who Federal government couldn't do.

255 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ChangeIsCostant: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2016
shame on the Nigerian officials

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by PrettyCrystal: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2016
must dey always disgrace us especially the cultist with red beret

314 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by DankemzI(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2016
Corruption IM personified grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by YourMajesty(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2016
It's no surprise that the red beret vigilante warlord is a witless donkey who goes about disgracing himself locally and internationally.

I just pray this act of foolishness from the semi immbecile won't stop others from helping us.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by thorpido(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2016
You didn't give the money,why are the officials complaining?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Greed is the most wicked sin I have ever come across. It just makes me wanna shot something dead!
Have this "nice Christian woman" down the street who I sincerely love.Gave her an old Gen free last yr after she promised to pay, but I refused to take a dime because the amount she wanted to pay for it was very very unreasonable.Promise to give her (out of my free will) a standing fridge when I m moving out of the apartment FREE. Now this woman is asking after my air condition. shocked shocked :oSaid if I want to sell it? angry angry Someone that can't afford my generator, my standing fridge, now she is asking after my AC? I have decided when I'm moving out, I will just give her 15k, tell her my sister needs the fridge and that she should join money to the 15k and get another fridge. I hate her character already angry angry.

246 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ideology(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Everyday Nigeria gives me more reasons to regret being a Nigerian...

The senator that made that silly comments can he account for all the source of his wealth?

Buhari really needs to reshuffle his cabinet, so Far only Fashola has something in his portfolio the rest should go home before 1st October, 2016

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2016
This is time of change, if you spend anyhow, just expect probing, either Nigerian or not.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by jhydebaba(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2016
Black man, Black mind.

Oga Japanese, na so we be for Africa.

Always thinking that you cant make money and be generous except the money was ill-gotten.

Money rituals Always on their mind.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2016
corruption in the nff

5 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by IamSimi(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2016
The good thing to have ever happened with that money was dalung and his charlatans not seeing 1kobo outta that money

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by IamSimi(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2016
But this our system is a serious joke oo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Forzap: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2016
See as dis NFF dey disgrace d country upandan undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Please, who is Solomon Dalung?

4 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by finalboss1(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2016
haha..we need help
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by satowind(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2016
mickel looks cute here no homo
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ElPhenomenal(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2016
mumus, disgracing themselves everywhere

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by LesbianBoy(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Nigeria Officials

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by BCISLTD: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2016
angry pay money for PR services..they won't ..now see as they are rubbishing them.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Phemzeal(f): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Hummm

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2016
You cannot take care of your sports team. Another person shows interest and tries to assist you because he cares. Instead of showing appreciation, you are displaying your corruption infested mentality. Even if the team is your wife, jealousy has a limit. Now the benevolent man has challenged you to check out his source of income.
The least I expect from the senator, minister et al is an unreserved apology to the philanthropist.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by EmekaBlue(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2016
meanwhile mallam buhari is begging japanese president in kenya for money...Na ur money make am c say japan get money o as china stingy no gree loan am

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by smartmoses(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Plz do not any money to Nigeria team again!NFF is a disgrace to humanity

11 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ehikwe22: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2016
LynnPetra:
Greed is the most wicked sin I have ever come across. It just makes me wanna shot something dead!
Have this "nice Christian woman" down the street who I sincerely love.Gave her a old Gen free last yr after she promised to pay, but I refused to take a dime because the amount she wanted to pay for it was very very unreasonable.Promise to give her (out of my free will) a standing fridge when I m moving out of the apartment FREE. Now this woman is asking after my air condition. shocked shocked :oSaid if I want to sell it? angry angry Someone that can't afford my generator, my standing fridge, now she us asking after my AC? I have decided when I'm moving out, I will just give her 15k, tell her my sister needs the fridge and that she should join money to the 15k and get another fridge. I hate her character already angry angry.
Hers is poverty induced greed. if you already made up your mind to give her, please do. thanks.

24 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2016
The stupid Senator that made that comment cannot confidently defend his own earnings o, but is looking for probity in this case. BASTARD.
He must understand that he who come into equity must come with clean hands.
Show your hands Senators.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/rio-olympics-its-wrong-for-mikel-siasia-to-accept-390-000-gift-nigerian-senate.220460/

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AS Roma To Adopt Super Eagles Design For Their Next Jersey / Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.