Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team (78030 Views)

White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party / Gernot Rohr Angry With Victor Moses In Face-to-face Confrontation / Breakdancing Added To Olympic Games For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by DonCortino: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
ehikwe22:
You're wrong. Greed is a very bad trait but there are people that don't want so much. They can do anything to get to a certain stage in life but when they get there, they relax. there are people that go into crime out of frustration, you know such people because once they're able to make out any reasonable income from crime, they turn a new leaf... except that the lazy and least industrious ones of them go back to crime when they're not able to invest their crime proceeds rightly. But there are some that goes into crime out of greed. These set of people will make money from crime but instead of turning a new leaf, they upgrade.
You are wrong! Name one person of such.

If u are greedy, you are greedy! Period!
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Deepfreezer(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Just look at the kind of disgrace this set of people are bringing to the good people of this Nation
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by waShine(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
ehikwe22:
Hers is poverty induced greed. if you already made up your mind to give her, please do. thanks.
You are not correcting wrong doing atall, the person (call am mumu) and you are telling him to remain the mumu? This is why our faith sometimes wicken our right of justice, sometimes our faith lets go a thief free to continuing thiefing.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Kaysalas(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
ehikwe22:
You're wrong. Greed is a very bad trait but there are people that don't want so much. They can do anything to get to a certain stage in life but when they get there, they relax. there are people that go into crime out of frustration, you know such people because once they're able to make out any reasonable income from crime, they turn a new leaf... except that the lazy and least industrious ones of them go back to crime when they're not able to invest their crime proceeds rightly. But there are some that goes into crime out of greed. These set of people will make money from crime but instead of turning a new leaf, they upgrade.
Sorry O! But for ya mind, u go dey think say na better talk you type put here abi?
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
papaejima1:
Simple! Just think of suya made from pussycat and you have the first name: Katsuya Then you also remember to take ASUU while eating the cat suya. Errm that will five you the last name: Takasu
Voila! Katsuya Takasu is born. grin grin
grin yu no well !!!
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
LynnPetra:
Greed is the most wicked sin I have ever come across. It just makes me wanna shot something dead!
Have this "nice Christian woman" down the street who I sincerely love.Gave her a old Gen free last yr after she promised to pay, but I refused to take a dime because the amount she wanted to pay for it was very very unreasonable.Promise to give her (out of my free will) a standing fridge when I m moving out of the apartment FREE. Now this woman is asking after my air condition. shocked shocked :oSaid if I want to sell it? angry angry Someone that can't afford my generator, my standing fridge, now she us asking after my AC? I have decided when I'm moving out, I will just give her 15k, tell her my sister needs the fridge and that she should join money to the 15k and get another fridge. I hate her character already angry angry.

Haba!!! Just give her since you have promised to give her....it's a normal human nature to want more as it doesn't mean s doesn't appreciate what you have done so far....I had a similar experience and I out rightly told him sorry I can't cause I will need it, and he understood.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by NDsaint4(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
LOOK AT HOW OUR SO CALL SENATORS ARE EMBARRASSING NIGERIANS EVERY WHERE EVERY DAY.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Xeedorf: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Read my lips!
Na poverty coz this for our honourable minister. no money to padding this era of change . So make them share him inside the money case will close immdly
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
waShine:

You are not correcting wrong doing atall, the person (call am mumu) and you are telling him to remain the mumu? This is why our faith sometimes wicken our right of justice, sometimes our faith lets go a thief free to continuing thiefing.

There are times I feel we should just allow things roll without relating meaning to every actions people take in life. I see it as a slip so it's left to her to take actions as her spirit directs her. Because whatever favour u do is not to man but God and the many others that will benefit from that good of yours. Natural man is selfish as this kind of attitude will also be exhibited by a family member(immediate) so will then change ur mind? No, rather you do as your power fit do and allow the rest slide

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by eleko1: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
That's how Hausa(I believe dat Hopeless Man DALUNG And the thief Cal SeNator Are from dat Side)reaSon. With Pipu like DALUNG,NIG future look bleak.MAy our helper not turn their back @ us.#SACK Daleru angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Aroh48(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Not all solomon are wise
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by kingviny: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Let Buhari replace Dalung with Segun Odegbami and Pinnik with Sunday Oliseh and let's watch how these S.O duo transform our sports in general and our soccer in particular.

Let's all call for this.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why has Buhari not sacked Dambazau and Buratai? Buhari is a Joker.

oyb:
why has buhari not sacked this dalung joker?
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Gbaddy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
God will continue to bless you
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Btruth: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
This my country call Nigeria self?
undecided
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by nnalove(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nawaooo I tire for dis country oooo.... How person go just block road for odas to pass... Go front no... Go back no... Shift right or left no.... Haha... Where are we really heading to....
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by kaylex1994(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
C as i just dey look Nigerian sport minister and his officials

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by flokii: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
KatSUYA no vex biko grin

We appreciate gaan.. Dnt mind bad belle pipu
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Bubbastic(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nff should be careful o b4 these Japanese man bring Yakuza come deal with all these stingy NFF niggis
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by veave(f): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
LynnPetra:
Greed is the most wicked sin I have ever come across. It just makes me wanna shot something dead!
Have this "nice Christian woman" down the street who I sincerely love.Gave her a old Gen free last yr after she promised to pay, but I refused to take a dime because the amount she wanted to pay for it was very very unreasonable.Promise to give her (out of my free will) a standing fridge when I m moving out of the apartment FREE. Now this woman is asking after my air condition. shocked shocked :oSaid if I want to sell it? angry angry Someone that can't afford my generator, my standing fridge, now she us asking after my AC? I have decided when I'm moving out, I will just give her 15k, tell her my sister needs the fridge and that she should join money to the 15k and get another fridge. I hate her character already angry angry.

My father would always say. If not for Christianity, it is always good to leave the poor alone where they are. If you attempt to help them they become extremely greedy and want to take over. Thinking it's their right. I never understood him until I came across this type of your scenario. My sister give her the fridge if you can because you promised her already. But just cancel her from your mind. Even when she's dying in future. Look the other way. In fact cross to the next street

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by rio8484(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chai, attitude na like smoke, you no fit contain am
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Litmus: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mom mom
NDsaint4:
LOOK AT HOW OUR SO CALL SENATORS ARE EMBARRASSING NIGERIANS EVERY WHERE EVERY DAY.

perhaps in this climate of fighting corruption in Nigeria, ministers are under some sort of obligation to give account for every source of money and spending. This may account for the debacle with the Olympic national costumes, cost of air flight for our footballers,which resulted in the hiring of the cheap airoplane that Mikel felt was inadequate for the football team and thire families. So what could be happening, far from being about ministers looking to embezzle monies could be about ministers trying to save money and give account for every penny spent because the new government has made this priority. So, even though it is clear to all that the Japanese tycoon was being kind and everything was above board, the bureaucracy of corruption watching dictated that the minister of sports made official investigation for the records. Like I used to argue, corruption free society is a sterile and unimaginative one.

The funny thing is that i've often argued that Nigerians should be weary of getting themselves too tied up in this corruption deal because while fighting corruption is fine it can lead to an atmosphere whereby national characteristic becomes sterile, unimaginative and backward. I used to always argue that international and national affairs are often not only carried out in an atmosphere of corruption but necessarily so. I always felt that the labeling of Nigeria as excessively corrupt was a means of control. All nations are corrupt and may actually develop because of corruption. The damaging type of corruption are obvious and nations control this type by implementing checks and balances.

Obsessive worrying over corruption the way Nigerians were doing was always going to lead to problems and those that made us become this obbssessed understood this.

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Why has Buhari not sacked Dambazau and Buratai? Buhari is a Joker.

Unlike dalung, buratai is performing. Military morale is up, we are putting the air force to good use, apologists for militant thugs have been reduced to whining about use of force.

As for Dambazzau, that one should have been sacked since.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by agbonkamen(f): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
This is time of change, if you spend anyhow, just expect probing, either Nigerian or not.
are you okay? see why it will be diffult to move forward in this country someone personally appreciated our football team with his money and not a Nigerian ah i wonder how you reason whether through head or Anus

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by xammyx(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
NextGovernor:
Federal government, Ministry of Sport, NFF and Senate committee on Sport should all go and die.

God bless you Dr. Katsuya Takasu for acknowledging and doing what a who Federal government couldn't do.
Aha if they all go and die. Na our tax payers money , dey still use for their burial.
Na Just God intervention we need. Is just sicking from NFF and all those grumbling
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Good Point

oyb:

Unlike dalung, buratai is performing. Military morale is up, we are putting the air force to good use, apologists for militant thugs have been reduced to whining about use of force.

As for Dambazzau, that one should have been sacked since.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Eldonbrowny(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Naija nawa...
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ipledge10(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
xammyx:

Aha if they all go and die. Na our tax payers money , dey still use for their burial.
Na Just God intervention we need. Is just sicking from NFF and all those grumbling
point of correction, Oil money

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by wristbangle: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
God go punish the useless Minister of sports, his delegates, NFF team and others not wishing this country well.

God bless the japanese donor.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by passyhansome(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
IF THIS WORD "INVESTIGATE" WAS COMING FROM AN ORDINARY CITIZEN I HAVE NO PROBLEM ABOUT IT BUT ITS COMING FROM THE HEADQUARTERS OF CORRUPTIONS IMAGINE OUR SENATORS EATING WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING. SO ANGRY TO TYPE
I DEDICATE THIS WAKA TO ALL NFF OFFICIALS AND COMMITTEE ESPECAILY DALUNG TAJE THIS BELOW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle / AS Roma To Adopt Super Eagles Design For Their Next Jersey / Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.