Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team (78028 Views)

White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party / Gernot Rohr Angry With Victor Moses In Face-to-face Confrontation / Breakdancing Added To Olympic Games For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Richy4(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2016
Some people, when they cannot benefit from certain things, they try to rubbish or pull it down..

It's not a new thing if u are used to dealing with human. by their utterances, u can figure them out...
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Pque(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2016
LynnPetra:
Greed is the most wicked sin I have ever come across. It just makes me wanna shot something dead!
Have this "nice Christian woman" down the street who I sincerely love.Gave her a old Gen free last yr after she promised to pay, but I refused to take a dime because the amount she wanted to pay for it was very very unreasonable.Promise to give her (out of my free will) a standing fridge when I m moving out of the apartment FREE. Now this woman is asking after my air condition. shocked shocked :oSaid if I want to sell it? angry angry Someone that can't afford my generator, my standing fridge, now she us asking after my AC? I have decided when I'm moving out, I will just give her 15k, tell her my sister needs the fridge and that she should join money to the 15k and get another fridge. I hate her character already angry angry.

My humble opinion: if you want to do good, do it, don't complain. Karma awaits you! People like her are oliver twist. U are even nice. If I'am you, I can decide to change my mind and give her nothing. I react accordingly to people actions.

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by nonjebose(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
IamSimi:
The good thing to have ever happened with that money was dalung and his charlatans not seeing 1kobo outta that money
You are very right. The man was well advised to issue the cheque in Siasia and Mikel's name. They did not see that coming.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
When Nigerians use the word investigation you know they aint gon do shitt,first day i heard this guy name i already knew what he was about using my cell phone,the only thing i find uncomfortable about him is hes tight affliation with free mason.aside that dude is clean.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Trendishine: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
buhari n d nigerian government in question shld begin d immediate sack n quick probe of dalong d old fool , pricknick , n d entire nff...with d charlatarns in sensitive ministries as sports n football, it is becoming clearly obvious whr dis buhari's gorvenmemt is drifting to....n dats to d gallows...buhari shls remember who put him there, n its d pple , n dsame ppl wld do amything to get him out..ask jonathan....buhari, take a critical luk at ur ministerial cabinet again an appointees , n throw a lot of mad ppl out, dalung , dambazau, a clear examples of dis charlaterns..a word is enough....
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by 4nobody4every1: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
NextGovernor:
Federal government, Ministry of Sport, NFF and Senate committee on Sport should all go and die.

God bless you Dr. Katsuya Takasu for acknowledging and doing what a who Federal government couldn't do.
In addition, all the people you mentioned above should be flogged with this whip laden with chilly pepper, Oya my soldier friend start flogging them now grin grin grin grin

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by openmine(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
This is time of change, if you spend anyhow, just expect probing, either Nigerian or not.
Oryah...go and probe the Japanese billionaire Nah....
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by natume: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
The NFF should allow the guys keep their gift
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by clickwtB(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
The Nigerian minister of Sports has now irked me!!!As a minster you should be able to run a background check on the donor before coming out publicly to say anything!!!Please Dr Takatsu ignore our nitwit minister!!!Continue your good work.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by nonjebose(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
You cannot take care of your sports team. Another person shows interest and tries to assist you because he cares. Instead of showing appreciation, you are displaying your corruption infested mentality. Even if the team is your wife, jealousy has a limit. Now the benevolent man has challenged you to check out his source of income.
The least I expect from the senator, minister et al is an unreserved apology to the philanthropist.
Unreserved apology and an unequivocal statement of gratitude and commendation. At a time the country all the help it can get in sport, social and youth empowerment
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by HomeOfMe(f): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
jhydebaba:
Black man, Black mind.

Oga Japanese, na so we be for Africa.

Always thinking that you cant make money and be generous except the money was ill-gotten.

Money rituals Always on their mind.
Sometimes it's embarrassing being a Nigeria-the more we criticise our corrupt leaders,the worse they get.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by andyanders: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
The Office of The Presidency should apologize to this great Japanese man for the comment made by that usele----s Senator and also have this idiotic senator investigated on how he came about his wealth.

It is time Nigerians stand up and challenge these senators and reps as they have turned to be a disgrace to Nigerians in general.

Because the money was not handed over to them to share among themselves, hence Panic and Dalong the usel--s, idiotic minister has to make such a derogatory statement on a man who took his time off his tight schedule to visit a team he loved.

Fasola during his time as a governor invited Ferdinand of Manchester United to Nigeria for a visit? Why did Manchester management not probe their player and Fashola because of that visit?

What of Ifeanyi Uba that went to England recently to in support o team he loved in England? Why did The British not probe him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Ranchhoddas: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
E dey pain dem say dem no see the money chop....E no go better for all of them. Thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by freakyhat: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
U just get mad at this bunch of idiots @nff
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nigeria is cursed
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by lordkhalifa(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
shame to bughari

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by DonCortino: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
ehikwe22:
Hers is poverty induced greed. if you already made up your mind to give her, please do. thanks.
Greed is greed! If u are greedy when poor, you will also be greedy when rich!
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Decryptor(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
See the mess 97% of Nigerians got us into!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by dadaha: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lemme not say anything because Dalung may die in 7 days angry
Too late
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Tmercy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
must dey always disgrace us especially the cultist with red beret
I tire o
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by nkkystel(f): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dalung should be ashamed of himself.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by DonCortino: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
natume:
The NFF should allow the guys keep their gift
Lol! You are funny o! So if u follow be one of those boys whey collect the gift money, u go submit ur share to nff?

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by andyanders: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
dadaha:
Lemme not say anything because Dalung may die in 7 days angry
Too late

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. May his death be celebrated by sports and none sports lovers..

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by CodeHouse: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/dr-katsuya-takasu-blast-nigerian-sports.html

Why do we always have money related problems in this country?
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Guseh:
Please, who is Solomon Dalung?
Solomon dalung :{Noun}
A red beret wearing, foolish thinking and idiotic-looking individual who currently parades himself as the Sports minister of a certain corrupt black nation situated along the West African coast

3 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Talk true undecided

Alimtoheeb:
This is time of change, if you spend anyhow, just expect probing, either Nigerian or not.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Kaysalas(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
niggi4life:
The Japanese man's website by now will be flooded with several emails from nigerians seeking help.
And the phone number attached would have rang and gotten countless calls and messages by naija boys grin
GBAM! you got me there! Was just thinking of tales by moonlight stories that touch to take format the man head. I repent! Today na sunday wink
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by DonCortino: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
LynnPetra:
Greed is the most wicked sin I have ever come across. It just makes me wanna shot something dead!
Have this "nice Christian woman" down the street who I sincerely love.Gave her a old Gen free last yr after she promised to pay, but I refused to take a dime because the amount she wanted to pay for it was very very unreasonable.Promise to give her (out of my free will) a standing fridge when I m moving out of the apartment FREE. Now this woman is asking after my air condition. shocked shocked :oSaid if I want to sell it? angry angry Someone that can't afford my generator, my standing fridge, now she us asking after my AC? I have decided when I'm moving out, I will just give her 15k, tell her my sister needs the fridge and that she should join money to the 15k and get another fridge. I hate her character already angry angry.

If u want to sell d ac, sell to her afterall she asked if u wanted to sell it (even though u know her motive). If its 40k u want to sell it tell her its 40k cash n carry period, if she does not have it she should bozz off! People sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ehikwe22: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
DonCortino:

Greed is greed! If u are greedy when poor, you will also be greedy when rich!
You're wrong. Greed is a very bad trait but there are people that don't want so much. They can do anything to get to a certain stage in life but when they get there, they relax. there are people that go into crime out of frustration, you know such people because once they're able to make out any reasonable income from crime, they turn a new leaf... except that the lazy and least industrious ones of them go back to crime when they're not able to invest their crime proceeds rightly. But there are some that goes into crime out of greed. These set of people will make money from crime but instead of turning a new leaf, they upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by madjune(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
This man just dey expose his links.

Yahoo boys go now begin dey write am letter.
Oya Mr Billionaire, come support us.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by numericalguy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Guseh:
Please, who is Solomon Dalung?

He is the silly idiot that is disgracing Nigeria everywhere.

@ Katsuya Takasu, you are a hero and we Nigerians love you. Pay no attention to Solomon Dalung because he has coconut for a head. We Nigerians are even more angry with our silly sport officials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle / AS Roma To Adopt Super Eagles Design For Their Next Jersey / Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.