Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? (1553 Views)

Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? / New Required Official JAMB 2017/2018 Cut Off Mark For All Nigeria University / 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by transfer101: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

Please i need your general help on transferring to a Nigeria university.

I need suggestions on good Nigeria universities the accept transfer of students from abroad - be it private or public.

Please suggest if you know of any.
Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by Toluwani113: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2016
transfer101:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please i need your general help on transferring to a Nigeria university.

I need suggestions on good Nigeria universities the accept transfer of students from abroad - be it private or public.

Please suggest if you know of any.
Prof. Lalasticalala do the needful
Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by transfer101: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Toluwani113:

Prof. Lalasticalala do the needful
on point! I hope he finds it worthy.

To further strength the topic, let me mention SNAKE
Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by Toluwani113: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2016
transfer101:
on point! I hope he finds it worthy.

To further strength the topic, let me mention SNAKE
Lol
Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by Lefty500: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2016
You can check Unilorin. It's a federal school located in Ilorin, kwara state. The school website is unilorin.edu.ng
Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by nuchinova(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2016
What course are you going for?
Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by christejames(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Try UNN they just called for application for students who want to transfer. Don't know whether it's still on though...
Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by transfer101: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
nuchinova:
What course are you going for?
Information Technology
Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by nuchinova(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
transfer101:
Information Technology
Try Unilag, Rsust, Unn and other select federal unis

1 Like

Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by transfer101: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
christejames:
Try UNN they just called for application for students who want to transfer. Don't know whether it's still on though...
I just confirmed via their website, it is still on. please do you have an idea of how flexible it is to gain admission as a foreign student?
Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by christejames(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
transfer101:
I just confirmed via their website, it is still on. please do you have an idea of how flexible it is to gain admission as a foreign student?
it is very flexible with UNN as far as you meet her requirement for transfer which is mostly hinged on CGPA...

Admission in UNN is 'almost' transparent if not totally transparent.
Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by transfer101: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2016
christejames:
it is very flexible with UNN as far as you meet her requirement for transfer which is mostly hinged on CGPA...

Admission in UNN is 'almost' transparent if not totally transparent.
Thank you. But I may just option for other with cheaper application fee. their 70k application fee is quite high for uncertain acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
why dont you try unilag??
Re: Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University? by transfer101: 5:19am On Aug 31, 2016
zaragal:
why dont you try unilag??
Seriously? never knew it is possible. Do you have an idea of how it is done?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Getting An International Student ID Card / Throwback: See What A 5mb Hard Drive Looked Like In 1956 / What Does A Career In Mathematics Hold For The Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.