Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube (7425 Views)

How To Download Videos From Youtube / How Can I Download Videos From Youtube / [android] How To Download Videos On Facebook Lite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by espn(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
It works abeg
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Harmoneasy: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
its working for me o via youtube.com plus ss add up.
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Jayson504(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
It's still working on tubemate Vidmate and snap tube
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Emmanuel602(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tubemate still rocks
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Esegracexxx:
I don't believe
Why is there "exexex" in your handle? Are you a federal agent like Ice Cube in the movie; or are you a __________ lipsrsealed
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by krozay(m): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
vichaz10:
Wrong info the "magic" still rocking
the keyword "MAGIC" STILL WORKS DON'T MIND THAT OP ,INFACT OP TAKE DIS

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Wackyrichy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Daniel058:
Do you download and watch on your phone video app or u watch as YouTube saved video?
I download and watch
You can either watch it straight from the app or download it from the app, Google OG YouTube...

1 Like

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by dannyreports(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
just download save.net plugin for your browser and you are good to go and there are other methods to be shared later.
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Damfostopper(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
op..youmagictube is still working.... carry ur ignorance owta hia

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by meshachdbuzz(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2016
i just add the ss to the url and is downloading so were did u get ur info frm bro.....i even use operamini and it works...
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2016
I love using waptiny.com
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmm, but why all this apps why my ucbrowser the do the work for me
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by KingPoult: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oladaniel19:
You know how you download videos from YouTube by adding "ss" or "magic" in front of the URL, or by using the umpteen number of YouTube downloading apps out there, well... it no longer works!. It seems YouTube has corrected the loophole this websites/apps exploit to make downloading YouTube videos possible. So now if you don't watch online, then you don't watch at all.
MODIFIED***
I stand corrected, some apps still work. Sorry for the misinformation.

Your Network provider is responsible for that...

Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Icansing: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
With the YouTube app on any android u can download any video jor
Re: You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube by Tesland: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Adding "ss" still working

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Hate Tecno Devices / Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. / Beware!!! MTN Has Reviewed Their Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.