Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. (31274 Views)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Best Man Dozing Off At A Wedding Ceremony In Church (Photo) / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by AnaCheks(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=MARKone post=48878828]www.nairaland.com/attachments/4164711_7814_jpeg14bf69ffff31c91cab275b79d242e361

Op....oya first of all go down low. Updated dabbing style

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by BIDOO(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:
Wow.....that's so nice....

Mine loading.........
by God grace you shall be a witness of that day in good health not the other way round.
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by BIDOO(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
daroz:
The OP ought not to have posted these pics on nairaland. And the yeye moderator go carry put am for front page. I just hope they remove it for peace to reign .

This is embarrassing and discouraging
the joy of this is that none of this family was put to shame on the day of their joy.
if you think this is embarrassing? go and ask the couple family that had to postpone their wedding anniversary for one reason or the other!
you think this is discouraging? go and ask the bride that lost her groom to be a week to her wedding!
what of mass wedding? for this reason i conclude that you are an ingrate for making this statement.

4 Likes

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by DonCortino: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
DiegoNakel:
Since The Time That Humans Starting Existing On Earth, No "Better By Far" (UNILORIN) Student Has Failed To Prosper !!!
O boy na wetin naa? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by Ada9103(f): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
BIDOO:

by God grace you shall be a witness of that day in good health not the other way round.

Amen.......thanks a bunch
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by Bamidupe20(f): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
ventilation:
undecided looks too poor, anything SU always has a shabby setting, from the venue, to the dress to the bride $ the grooms shoe, all poor. Just imagine that guy peeping from behind the tent at the trad grin
i really don't know why people can't shut their mouth up when they have nothing good to say....BTW....congratulations to your sister OP
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by Poorboy: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
BIDOO:
promoting local product of course.......
Yes Boss
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by davidsgal(f): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2016
kaziblake:
Happy married life to her

She married so early,i guess she is young.
Why didn't she apply makeup?Are you guys deeper life?when is your own coming up?
Can't stop laughing..... See quest oh!
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by davidsgal(f): 12:40am On Aug 29, 2016
Nice gown.
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by bitingcool: 1:38am On Aug 29, 2016
nyben4eva:
The wedding doesn't have swag and your sister isn't beautiful.I only came to tell the truth and nothing but the truth!

Tiwa's wedding and many others had swag with beauty combined. It didn't stand the test of time.
Swag and beauty is never what makes a wedding or Marriage.

Unless you were fishing for attention with your comment, your observation is irrelevant and shows a stark ignorance of what really matters.

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by thelish(f): 1:52am On Aug 29, 2016
Saraha1:
Nairalander!!!!!!! Haba?
If a youngman comes here to seek for advice that he needs to get marry but not financially capable. It is this same set of people saaying the groom is poor that will keep telling the youngman to go and marry , that all that matter is love.
Now someone decide to get marry without any complain, yet majority are still saying the groom is poor.
Fingers are not equal.

@op, pls ignore haters majority of them wish they re the one getting married.

This is not a matter of being poor but lack of packaging.
U can be poor but ur packaging will make u look rich.

5 Likes

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by thelish(f): 1:57am On Aug 29, 2016
davidsgal:
Nice gown.
We know wetin dey ur mind Nor fear, just talk am. lol

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by Romanciella(f): 2:00am On Aug 29, 2016
woow нappy мarrιed lιғe тo yoυr ѕιѕтer..

ι dιdnт wanт тo coммenт вυт тнen ι jυѕт нad тo..

ι really really тнιnĸ υ gυyѕ coυld нave done вeттer..wιтн тнe wнole pacĸagιng and all ι мean тнιѕ ιz 2016

donт geт мe wrong вυт тнe weddιng looĸѕ ѕo ѕad ..waт wιтн jυѕт нow мany gυeѕт and even тнe вrιde ..ѕнe doeѕnт looĸ нappy..and тнereѕ тнe weddιng gown ..нer нaιr..

wooww

ĸnow waт мayвe ι ѕнoυld jυѕт go тo вed..nιgнт!

2 Likes

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:00am On Aug 29, 2016
But wait oooooooo ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

WTF? ? ? ? ?

3 Likes

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by davidsgal(f): 3:31am On Aug 29, 2016
thelish:

We know wetin dey ur mind Nor fear, just talk am. lol
I no talk anything oooooo
Buh seriously...
The gown is decent nd beautiful.

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by jay7(m): 4:10am On Aug 29, 2016
Happy married life to ur sis
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by hpk(m): 6:29am On Aug 29, 2016
yungest:
Op your dab sha..... lol what's with the bending of waist abi na d update?
na version 8.1!!!
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by c4tnoelz: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=Emusan post=48877526]

Amen!

But why calleth thou my name in your signature
Any problem with that?
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by mofy1(f): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by kaybee09(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2016
ventilation:
undecided looks too poor, anything SU always has a shabby setting, from the venue, to the dress to the bride $ the grooms shoe, all poor. Just imagine that guy peeping from behind the tent at the trad grin
c'mon mehn is it a crime to be poor? Ur words are harsh
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by thelish(f): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2016
davidsgal:
I no talk anything oooooo
Buh seriously...
The gown is decent nd beautiful.

hmmmmm.
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by jacy67(f): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Glamorous or not, does not guarantee happiness. But what worth doing is worth doing well. Anyway, happy married life to her.
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by mamawin(f): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2016
olatunji21:
Looks underage.. Happy Married life though
underage? please what age is proper o jare?? wisdom and love, that's all they need.
Re: A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. by HdWizzy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Op ya dab sha, e be as e get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) / How Do I Avoid Crowd In My Upcoming Wedding? / Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.