Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Late Ojb Jezreel Received Bad Reward From….. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Ojb Jezreel Received Bad Reward From….. (695 Views)

5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Ojb Jezreel Received Bad Reward From….. by Angelmonarch: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2016
The day of death is better than the day of birth (Ecclesiastes 7:1b) but that of late OJB was opposite of it. OJB we all know was one of the few artistes who set a better pace for many to fellow, a musical production legend whom many popular musicians like Mi, Tu face, Ruggedman, etc have testified that he was a good adviser and had rendered stupendous assistance to them all.

OJB a musician per excellent, before his death suffered from kidney failure and needed monetary assistance to aid him regain his normal health, many artistes like Don jazzy, Wizkid, D banj, P square Sound Sultan and Iyanya etc contributed while the likes of Tu face, Flavour, MI, Ice Prince, Kenny Ogungbe and many other rich and famous artistes failed. It has come to my notice that Tuface’s Father was in India for a similar case with that of Ojb,READ MORE>>> http:///BsevfR
Re: Late Ojb Jezreel Received Bad Reward From….. by CHOPUP411(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2016

God will heal him
But b4 u crucify me I did not read the link
Re: Late Ojb Jezreel Received Bad Reward From….. by Perfecttouch(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
I think most of these bloggers need their brain tested for Ebola virus.which kin useless news be this?
Re: Late Ojb Jezreel Received Bad Reward From….. by Came: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Make una let OJB rest in peace ooooo, if una no wan die quick!!!!!.

(1) (Reply)

So Painful : Barcelona Football Fans Wont Like This News About Lionel Messi / Davido ‘how Long’ Video Ft Tinashe Hits Over 1million Views In 1week Of Release / Football Star, Obafemi Martins Gets The World's Most Expensive Boat for Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.