Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,796 members, 7,837,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. (843 Views)

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / (ISIS) Islamic State Of Iraq And The Levant Issues International Passport / The Euro: Possibly the Real Reason for US Invasion of Iraq? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by No2Atheism(m): 3:59am On Oct 02, 2009
It is my observation that it seems the White people have a plan to try to either:

a. write themselves into the history of Assyria, Babylon, Mesopotamia

or

b. simply hide something about their history

or

c. simple greed.

This is because reports point to the fact that Iraqi museums were more or less looted with the aid of the US Military. This sounds eerily close to what happened in Egypt. I was literarily shocked when i discovered the amount of books burnt or destroyed in Egypt by invaders. Men Africa has really suffered a lot and almost for no reason other than the psychotic behaviours of other races.

Europeans and other race of people, looted and burnt a great number of libraries in ancient Egypt. Africa lost a great deal of knowledge and have never been the same again since that time.

Europeans in form of Greeks then plagiarised Egyptian knowledge and claimed to be their own. . . . unfortunately, Africans cannot really proof otherwise simply because most of the stolen artefacts are still in the hands of the thief.

Edit:
What is your opinion about the Looting of Iraqi historical sites and museums . . .
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by muhsin(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2009
I see this from a different angle, which I unfortunetly feel like not sharing with you folks.

Any way, thats terribly bad. And the Iraqis should, by all means, put wedge to this action.
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by JeSoul(f): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
No2Atheism:

Men Africa has really suffered a lot and almost for no reason other than the psychotic behaviours of other races.
A good portion of what happened to us what allowed and permitted by us. The slave trade would've not been so successful if we hadn't captured and sold our own people for a few spices and foreign objects.

and No2A/Stimulus/Sysuser with this your disdain towards the 'white man' does this mean I have to dump my 'white' boy? cheesy
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by No2Atheism(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
JeSoul:

A good portion of what happened to us what allowed and permitted by us. The slave trade would've not been so successful if we hadn't captured and sold our own people for a few spices and foreign objects.

and No2A/Stimulus/Sysuser with this your disdain towards the 'white man' does this mean I have to dump my 'white' boy? cheesy

Jesoul how you dey . . . . abeg do not dump your white boyfriend o. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know i have a sincere heart. I just can't bear to tolerate the evils being perpetrated by these people all over the world.

Africa is yet to recover from what is being constantly done to us . . .and started with the destruction of Egypt.
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by Ikomi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2009
JeSoul:

Thats exactly what they are saying, or u might be looted, if u have'nt been. angry
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by JeSoul(f): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2009
No2Atheism:

Jesoul how you dey . . . . abeg do not dump your white boyfriend o. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You[b] know i have a sincere heart. I just can't bear to tolerate the evils being perpetrated by these people all over the world.[/b]

Africa is yet to recover from what is being constantly done to us . . .and started with the destruction of Egypt.

My dear I know, I know you do smiley. I do think that while a lot of the problems in Africa were preceded by the injustices that were visited upon us, but yet, we have done so much more damage to ourselves since then.

Ikomi:

Thats exactly what they are saying, or u might be looted, if u have'nt been. angry
. . . na wa. Sometimes I don't even know undecided
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by No2Atheism(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2009
am here . . . grin . . .anything for me . . . grin grin grin
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by JeSoul(f): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2009
lol so wetin dey now? you haven't been around to provide some solid comic relief the past few. Wetin happen? you got into trouble and were locked up somewhere in the white man jail? grin
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by No2Atheism(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2009
i was locked up with a white woman . . . and i wanted to bust out to go lock for my black queens instead . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by JeSoul(f): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2009
lol hope you found a good black queen cos many of them can be quite crazy smiley

As for the topic sef, I don't know much about the looting of iraqi history . . . I do suppose somewhere down the line, if they become a civil nation in tune with the times, then I suppose it won't be all that difficult to retrieve these items. Nations do so all the time don't they?
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by No2Atheism(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2009
JeSoul:

lol hope you found a good black queen cos many of them can be quite crazy smiley

As for the topic sef, I don't know much about the looting of iraqi history . . . I do suppose somewhere down the line, if they become a civil nation in tune with the times, then I suppose it won't be all that difficult to retrieve these items. Nations do so all the time don't they?

No be only retrieve . . . na refund . . how many things africa don retrieve. . .

Abeg forget that thing . . . once it is stolen . . . it is gone.
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by No2Atheism(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2009
JeSoul:

lol hope you found a good black queen cos many of them can be quite crazy  smiley

Yes now  . . . there are many like you that are not crazy. . . hence no wahala.

By the way wats with the heartbreakers hotel comment . . . undecided lipsrsealed am a little confused.
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by JeSoul(f): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2009
Don't mind me or the location, I'm just doing what I do best, kidd around smiley Life could not be rosier right now

No2Atheism:

No be only retrieve . . . na refund . . how many things africa don retrieve. . .
Ehen now which is why I said if they can develop into a civil, strong nation. Most African nations are still entangled in tribalism to even lift their heads and focus on the real enemy.
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by strangleyo: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2009
Egypt bleeped us blacks too. Bleep them

And the Iraqis.
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by morpheus24: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
strangleyo:

Egypt bleeped us blacks too. mess them

And the Iraqis.

Egypt aka Kemetians was black so rephrase your response.
Re: Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. by MandingoII(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
Egypt aka Kemetians was black so rephrase your response.

Maybe he do not understand that Egyptians were TRAINED to disdain their dark skin.

Today

Most Egyptians identify with being light or lighter, Its from all those INVASIONS by the fair skinned.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal / Saving America: Dr Ben Carson Answers Questions From Focus Group. / Syrian Woman Rips Into Mccain At Town Hall For His Support For Bombing Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.