Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

P - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / P (659 Views)

Career Or Marriage, Which One Do You Work For? / Phd Or CIPM? / Some Important Tips Needed To Survive A PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P by temitope28(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: P by bullseye90(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
who said u can't do both at the same time. go and marry then. but since u r in ur late twenties u can do ur PhD and try finish in unit time. I hope u have a job u r doing right now ?
Re: P by sonssyo: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2016
temitope28:
Good evening fellow landers please I have an option of either going for a PhD or getting married, I need the PhD to pursue my carrier,and at the same time am not getting any younger. But I don't want to do the same at time,cus PHD is so demanding and building a home needs a lot of attention, please I need your candid advice. What should I do? Am in my late twenties

marry abeg
Re: P by Kgdavid(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Where are you going in life? Which one will take you there faster? In my opinion you should do what is best aligned with your vision for life.
Re: P by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
If i were in your shoes id get married and run the phd at the same time. id do the phd at my own pace probably spread it to 4-5 years rather than the 3 yrs its supposed to run for ( thats all things being equal anyway).

Although marriage is not the ultimate, but we all need a shoulder to lean on, companion and yeah kids...

Think about it anyway and make the right choice

1 Like

Re: P by MrHighSea: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Money brings women and never vice versa. Big Money first, one woman fourth, cars second, houses third.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See The Pretty Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler / These Skills Are Hard To Learn But Pay Off For The Rest Of Your Life / C.V Talk (NEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.