Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her (4888 Views)

Rita Dominic Sets Instagram Ablaze With This Her Photo / Wow!! Miss Chidinma Okeke Sets Instagram Ablaze With Her Outfits (photos) / See Blac Chyna And Amber Rose's Massive Ukwu At An Event -can This Ass Be Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by celebrityvoic: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Fat ladies are very much pleasurable in bed only if you have the necessary skills and stamina in managing their size. This is Phat Chyna. She is a very curvy Nigerian lady with an outstanding bum which befits her brief stature as well as a nice bosom to match. Her name was adapted from that of the American star and former st3pper, Blac Chyna, who also boasts of a massive bum. Phat Chyna is currently getting massive attention from men on social media as they send her several direct messages. The aspiring VJ and mass communicator has 8,442 followers on Instagram while she follows 1,742 people. The sight of her behind alone could convince a man who is usually less attracted to chubby women.

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/must-see-this-curvy-lady-has-set.html

Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by PrinceAbinibi: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by omonighoblessing(f): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
shocked nawa oooooo....where is tools BIKO!

1 Like

Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by cruzita(f): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
my !!oh !!! my

karishikas leave our men Alone o
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by Mockinbird: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nice arses!
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by badaru911: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
She's fat, really fat. There's nothing so catchy in her. Look at her leg, wat kinda name u gonna call that?
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by andray12(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
na who get vaseline? grin
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by tyson99(m): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
badaru911:
She's fat, really fat. There's nothing so catchy in her. Look at her leg, wat kinda name u gonna call that?
Kontunu omo ale oniro
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by lilmax(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
from this outward fatness I can tell she's fat outwardly and inwardly (brain, kidney, heart)
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by soberkid: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by badaru911: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
tyson99:

Kontunu omo ale oniro
Is it bad for speaking my mind? One's man meat is another man's poison So why the bad word?
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by soberkid: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
cruzita:
my !!oh !!! my

karishikas leave our men Alone o

I RECKON I SPEAK FOR 93% of NIGERIAN MEN WHEN I SAY "WE DONT WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE OOOOOOOOOOO"!!!!!!! grin grin angry
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by cruzita(f): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
soberkid:

I RECKON I SPEAK FOR 93% of NIGERIAN MEN WHEN I SAY "WE DONT WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE OOOOOOOOOOO"!!!!!!! grin grin angry
oh!!!lord!!! cover this my brother so that karishikas like this one won't see him
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by soberkid: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
cruzita:
oh!!!lord!!! cover this my brother so that karishikas like this one won't see him

LORD!!! You know i dont need "covering" when it comes to this case, grin grin grin
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by cruzita(f): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
soberkid:

LORD!!! You know i dont need "covering" when it comes to this case, grin grin grin
lord!!! he knows not what he is doing
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by soberkid: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
cruzita:
lord!!! he knows not what he is doing

.............and I DONT WANT TO KNOW!!! grin grin
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by cruzita(f): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
soberkid:

.............and I DONT WANT TO KNOW!!! grin grin
lmao
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by tyson99(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
badaru911:

Is it bad for speaking my mind? One's man meat is another man's poison So why the bad word?
Oya pele mabinu grin grin grin
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by Nectarbaba(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
People shouldnt misplace fatness for sexy

1 Like

Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by skyman200(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
This my babe nko

Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by chillinq(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
speechless
Re: This Curvy Lady Has Set Instagram Ablaze With Her Massive Ukwu You Will Love Her by jessiecah(f): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
She's okay, but she did not set instagram ablaze anything.....hyping everything undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed They Are Virgins. (photos) / Meet Chinko Ekun Twins Brother {images} / Days After Simi’s Wedding, Yemi Alade Appears In Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.