Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down (824 Views)

Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye / Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down by Sanchez01: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Found this interesting video on Instagram at first, then later on YouTube. The incident is said to have happened in Agbor, Delta state.

Even with the presence of a heavy machinery, the tree refused to fall. Interestingly, it stands right back up the moment the machine moves away from it, making people suggest the tree's behaviour is influenced by some spiritual forces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMqOXXss74&app=desktop

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down by malvisguy212: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
atheists will come and tell us that ALL the people present there are hallucinating including the ones cutting the tree.
Re: Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down by Sanchez01: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
malvisguy212:
atheists will come and tell us that ALL the people present there are hallucinating including the ones cutting the tree.
Heheheeheheh grin. I'm actually thinking science could explain this phenomenon. This is way beyond human comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down by otemanuduno: 2:55am On Aug 29, 2016
Try that with any tree, you'll get the same result. The tree still had parts of its root in the soil before, that's why it came back to its initial position(but didn't stand 100% upright) . But when it was totally uprooted, it had no choice than to fall. That's science.

Abeg who has watched jet li's TWIN WARRIOR? Even the toy master Chi can regain its balance when been pushed because of the way it was made to stand firm on the ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down by Sanchez01: 6:03am On Aug 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
Try that with any tree, you'll get the same result. The tree still had parts of its root in the soil before, that's why it came back to its initial position(but didn't stand 100% upright) . But when it was totally uprooted, it had no choice than to fall. That's science.

Abeg who has watched jet li's TWIN WARRIOR? Even the toy master Chi can regain its balance when been pushed because of the way it was made to stand firm on the ground.
Quite logical but then you had to bring Jet Li into the issue. Everyone knows everything about Jet Li is nothing but lies.
Re: Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sanchez01:

Quite logical but then you had to bring Jet Li into the issue. Everyone knows everything about Jet Li is nothing but lies.

Tried replying your pm..It isnt delivering..Dunno whyy..
Re: Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down by Sanchez01: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jadeite:

Tried replying your pm..It isnt delivering..Dunno whyy..
I guess you'd have to do that via your mail. Better still, hang on smiley
Re: Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sanchez01:

I guess you'd have to do that via your mail. Better still, hang on smiley

It showed mailer demon! !I should hang on? For waaah?? Dunno,you sent the pm,suit yourself,I'm out!
Re: Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sanchez01:
Found this interesting video on Instagram at first, then later on YouTube. The incident is said to have happened in Agbor, Delta state.

Even with the presence of a heavy machinery, the tree refused to fall. Interestingly, it stands right back up the moment the machine moves away from it, making people suggest the tree's behaviour is influenced by some spiritual forces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMqOXXss74&app=desktop

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Last time I'm gonna have to tell you this...Do stop sending me pms...
Re: Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down by Sanchez01: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jadeite:

It showed mailer demon! !I should hang on? For waaah?? Dunno,you sent the pm,suit yourself,I'm out!
Lol... Mavo? So sorry, I think you misinterpreted my post when I said you should hang on. Wvo ghwo.

(1) (Reply)

7 Misconceptions About The Sabbath And What You Need To Know!!! / 10 Intriguing Nameless Biblical Characters / Daddy G. O.'s Tactical Resignation Or Retirement: An Unpleasant Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.