Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Kindly help a Soul Survive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kindly help a Soul Survive (708 Views)

Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly help a Soul Survive by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Good day my fellow N'landers. My name is U.M.O., I am hereby soliciting for your help and rescue from a life-threatening situation I find my self.

After passing out from NYSC last year, I decided to stay back and start life on my own; fortunately, I got a Teaching job in one of the private school immediately after my service year. I decided to start a photography business along with the teaching job 'cos of low income. As a result, I joined a cooperative society from which I was able to have access to a loan service of N100000. This now enabled me to buy a Nikon camera and a laptop computer. But somewhere along the line, the laptop stopped functioning completely which now truncated the business.

Secondly, I live in a face-me-face-u house where the people am staying with are very fetish. I always get disturbed every night with their diabolic activities. Because of this, I always pray every midnight from 2am to 5am. After several quarrels on the way I used to pray in the night, On a fateful day the caretaker confronted me and asked me to leave the house latest next month of which am not financially buoyant for.

With all these challenges, I have decided to quit trying to stay independently after service and return to my family. But now, the only thing holding me down is the Loan i have to pay back cos I dont want to defraud the society by running away. As a way of paying back, I have decided to sell off my Nikon camera so that I will be able to settle part of the loan.

Fellow N'landers, I am hereby soliciting for your assistance to either:
(i)help me to pay the remaining part of the loan which would be up to N30, 000 so that I can go back to my family and start a new life or
(ii)help me acquire a laptop so I can continue staying and doing the business which would consequently, enable me to balance off every other debts.

Thanks, as I look forward to positive responses.
Re: Kindly help a Soul Survive by MilesLamar(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
ah
Re: Kindly help a Soul Survive by udumosam23(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2016
And for 30,000 you're thinking of suicide already. Take your time, go through my profile, check my last post and see what I'm going through. I'm still here fixing it by grace. Not for one moment has suicide crossed my mind. You can pull throuthrough. That amount is nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Kindly help a Soul Survive by thorpido(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Suicide?Na I'm you call like that on top laptop?
Have you tried contacting your family to let them know the situation you're in?

1 Like

Re: Kindly help a Soul Survive by freecocoa(f): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2016
Is this what NL has turned to? OP you are very very stup1d, nonsense.

Coming here to threaten people with suicide cos of thirty thousand like they don't have their own problems, go and commit suicide na, arrant nonsense, mschew.

1 Like

Re: Kindly help a Soul Survive by just2okworld(f): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2016
Ahhh
Suicide because of laptop?
Don't you dare try it bro
Regardless of whatever you're passing through, there are many more people going through such,please calm your nerves n hope for the best...OK?

God be with you
Re: Kindly help a Soul Survive by Ranchhoddas: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2016
You are funny bro. If I tell you the things wey dey do me now, you go just go find somewhere sitdown. Suicide ko, homicide ni.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly help a Soul Survive by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2016
thorpido:
Suicide?Na I'm you call like that on top laptop?
Have you tried contacting your family to let them know the situation you're in?

it is well my brother..... Family are even looking up to me,......it is well!
Re: Kindly help a Soul Survive by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Before the laptop packed up what happened to the money you were making from the photography?
Couldn't that have repaired the laptop?

The people you are asking help from are all hustling like you. You are even lucky, you had 2 sources of income.

Anyway since you can go home, and you cant afford rent where you currently stay, then you are lucky you have somewhere to go to.

Tell the people you owe money too that you will pay them their money and give them a reasonable date and then go back home
Do not default on the payments. Its Better the payments be late than not paid at all.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly help a Soul Survive by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
tearoses:
Before the laptop packed up what happened to the money you were making from the photography?
Couldn't that have repaired the laptop?

The people you are asking help from are all hustling like you. You are even lucky, you had 2 sources of income.

Anyway since you can go home, and you cant afford rent where you currently stay, then you are lucky you have somewhere to go to.

Tell the people you owe money too that you will pay them their money and give them a reasonable date and then go back home
Do not default on the payments. Its Better the payments be late than not paid at all.

All the best.

The laptop I bought was actually not up to a month before it broke down.......i tried to repair it but d engr said d problem is from d board and that i hav get a new board whose price is equivalent to buying a new one.
The society I am indebted to hav a very strong loan policy. One would have to provide a guarantor that must be member of d society, so tgat incase one could not meet up with the repayment plan, it is d guarantor dey would hold responsible.

I am soliciting for help cos I dont want to hurt d people dat stood for me as guarantor, cos any failure to refund on d agreed plan, which is N10,000 per month......they would start deducting dat money from d guarantor's account.
Re: Kindly help a Soul Survive by sunvick(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Op

What exactly is wrong with the laptop, does it boot up? what error does it display?
Some folks on here could provide technical solution to revive your laptop, since you said its new.

1 Like

Re: Kindly help a Soul Survive by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
sunvick:
Op

What exactly is wrong with the laptop, does it boot up? what error does it display?
Some folks on here could provide technical solution to revive your laptop, since you said its new.

Though, I bought it fairly used. The problem was an IC dat got burnt on d board.....i've tried many means (different engrs and even on this platform,,,,but they kept telling me d same thing).....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Mothers Act As Bullies Even To their +20yr Old Daughters? / If Ur Pastor Slap Ur Parent 4 Attending Anoder Church 4 Jst A Day, Wat Wuld U Do / How To Avoid Broken Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.