Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (161451 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Samfilo31(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
obonujoker:
Help please.

I just bought a new hard disk to install on my laptop.

I'm trying to boot the with a CD, but the Rom drive us not spinning the CD.

The rom drive is showing on the BIOS... anytime I switch on the system, the yellow light shows, but won't boot or spin, even after selecting it.

Is the drive bad, or is it the CD itself?

Thanks
use Rufus and create a bootable USB installation its simple and straight forward

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Evergreen4(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please my LP is showing no boot able device. How do I fix it. Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by udemzyudex(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2022
Evergreen4:
Please my LP is showing no boot able device. How do I fix it. Thanks

Depending on the model, power it on and press f9 if it is hp or f12 for other brands.

It will bring out the list of bootable options,if HDD is not listed then the the laptop is not seeing the hard drive,open the back and connect it properly.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Evergreen4(m): 1:51am On Sep 07, 2022
udemzyudex:

Depending on the model, power it on and press f9 if it is hp or f12 for other brands.

It will bring out the list of bootable options,if HDD is not listed then the the laptop is not seeing the hard drive,open the back and connect it properly.
it's Dell inspiron 1545
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by udemzyudex(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2022
Evergreen4:
it's Dell inspiron 1545

Use f12
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Evergreen4(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2022
udemzyudex:

Use f12
OK, thanks Bro, will try it when I get back home
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Saviourk: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pls, house I need help
Recently, I noticed that whenever I play a movie on VLC it does crack. At first, I thought it was that particular movie itself until I played other movies with the problem repeating itself.

Pls, if you have experienced such I would like to know what you did to remedy the problem. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by udemzyudex(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Saviourk:
Pls, house I need help
Recently, I noticed that whenever I play a movie on VLC it does crack. At first, I thought it was that particular movie itself until I played other movies with the problem repeating itself.

Pls, if you have experienced such I would like to know what you did to remedy the problem. Thanks.

First of all update your graphic driver,if problem persist, change your RAM.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by jubianose(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2022
I want to buy this motherboard. It is HP Notebook 15.

The specification is:
HP Notebook 15.

The motherboard number is:
AHL50/ABL52 LA-C701P.

Anyone that sells it should let me know pls.

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by udemzyudex(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2022
jubianose:

The specification is:
HP Notebook 15.

AHL50/ABL52 LA-C701P.

New or used?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by jubianose(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2022
udemzyudex:

New or used?

Both. Anyone that is available...
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by udemzyudex(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2022
jubianose:

Both. Anyone that is available...

Core i3 new is available and core i5

WhatsApp me on 08064724259
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by jubianose(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
udemzyudex:

Core i3 new is available and core i5

WhatsApp me on 08064724259

Ok..
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by jubianose(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
jubianose:

The specification is:
HP Notebook 15.

AHL50/ABL52 LA-C701P.

Pls I'm still looking,,... Anyone that has it should say...
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by MEGASTAN76(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
jubianose:

Pls I'm still looking,,... Anyone that has it should say...
i have it if you are not in anambra i can waybill to you dm 09132669202
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Ogbontamamama: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Is hard drive not showing serviceable, got some important documents inside
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Badfinga: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Why does the cursor stop functioning whenever I connect my laptop to a power source? [b]But can still function if the laptop is in contact with my [/b]body.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by adibo(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2023
Good morning, my laptop is having a problem, not so sure that the screen is bad because if I turn on night mode, it becomes a bit normal, but when it is on normal mode, it begins to show pink background and certain green lines, could it be a software issue? I assume that if it is hardware then the pink background and green lines will remain fixed

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Graphicer: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
sotall:
that is not a good reply from you. My solution to the issue of your laptop was detailed and involved steps.

If it didnt work for you, you should say where you are having issues. This is a free service and no one is getting paid to ptovide solutions here.Your response goes a long way in encouraging others to keep up the free service
Help please
Half my screen is brighter than the other

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by UzomaFC: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hello,
My system crashes when I'm designing on photoshop 2022.
System information:
Dell precision 7510
Core i7 quadcore
Ram: 16gb
Ssd: 256gb
Dedicated Video card: 4gb

And I bought this system recently Belgium
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Toni360(m): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
I want to buy Acer aspire 5492G motherboard. please indicate if you have it, preferably used
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Yinksdavid(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Thanks to my customers and everyone who has reached out to either buy products from me, engaged me for information or consultation on Cloud IT and Engineering. You can always reach out if you need update on such topics and will be glad to provide them.

Please find below the prices for the commonly used Microsoft products(Activation/Product keys) that I sell (Note that it's not ready made but buy to sell on request).

All prices are in Naira and it's a lifetime activation which means you will never have to get another activation key for any Microsoft product you already activated

Windows 10 Pro (10k)

Windows 11 Pro (16k)

Office 2016 (7.5k)

Office 2019 (10k)

Office 2021 (15k)

M365 (15k)

Office for MAC (18k).

I also have access to the activation keys for another MS product. Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Kdot1: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
1)MY HP ENVY LAPTOP WON'T POWER UP BUT CHARGING THE BATTERY UNTIL IT SHOWS WHITE COLOUR INDICATING THE BATTERY IS FULL
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by emmychib: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Good evening bosses. Please my Lenovo Thinkpad X250 stopped powering on sometimes ago and I did BIOS reset on it and it came back up again. But recently it happened again and I did the BIOS reset and it it's powering on. No light, no blinking, no sign of life at all even if I plug in the charger, it doesn't show any signs. I took it to an engineer yesterday and he said it's the charging Ic and he can't even get the IC yet to change it. Please has anyone experienced this issue or can the bosses here tell me if what the engineer is saying is correct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply)

How Can Remove A .rar Password / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.