Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,030 members, 7,849,158 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (164536 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by xtremeidea(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2019
Some keys on msi keyboard - C M and Shift keys work at intervals.

Some times they dont work at all
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
xtremeidea:
Some keys on msi keyboard - C M and Shift keys work at intervals.

Some times they dont work at all

Prepare to change entire keyboard
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Emnanuell:
Please, my system is not coming up on battery, but if I remove the battery then start it on AC Power Pack it starts.

Also, after starting it without battery and thereafter put back the battery it charges yet tells me battery not detected. A times it says 100% fully charged yet still gives me battery not detected.

Abeg, what can I do.
try another battery on your laptop
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by corporateDan(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Please I have a problem with my HP elite book . I just turned it on this morning and I discovered the the screen is not coming up but all the light attached to the system is on, the fan is also rolling.....the screen is not displaying ...what can I do. Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Tinaslim(f): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2019
sotall:
Go to your device manager and chevk if your network is driven. if its not, drive it.

On the other hand, its either you or someone changed the way your computer connects to the internet via WiFi.
Go to your web browser and try to restore its connection to default settings.

Hi I’m having similar issues please, but mine says network adapter not found, please what do I do , I can’t install online, because there’s not internet access
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Tinaslim(f): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Tinaslim:

Hi I’m having similar issues please, but mine says network adapter not found, please what do I do , I can’t install online, because there’s not internet access

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by clarkmos15(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2019
hp pavilion dv7 screen for sale

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by clarkmos15(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2019
quote me for price

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Engineers in the house please help me. My laptop hp, the hard drive removed, the screws holding it us bad, so I normally pack it with something. But over months now I can't use it because once I put it on, it won't display anything, the system will show that it's on but no display, no sound. Please what can be done, I've tried putting back the hard drive properly but still the same

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Alexpetra: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hello house i am in need HP dm4 screen
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by hardeybhayour(m): 7:36am On Mar 11, 2019
Please I need someone to explain how to convert a flash drive to bootable using power iso
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by odizeey(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Good evening.

Please my laptop can't close no more cos one hinge is hooked. Please how much can I fix it.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
What is this?

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ediko5(m): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please guys help.

My system is displaying unprecedented behavior.

It has damaged my Hard Disk Connector, i just changed it today.

The system restarts periodically. It shows a blue background with the information below and then restarts.

" : ) Your PC ran into problem and needs to restart, we're just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you. "

"If you would like to know more about this error, check online for MEMORY MANAGEMENT"
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by xecuter(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2019
Engineers in d house help o..I have this PC Acer E5-473g..it comes with 2gb Nvidia GeForce 920m and an Intel HD graphic card of 5500,recently whenever I switched the GPU to Nvidia GPU to run game or to do graphic work the PC begin to heat up and when and freezes ...at it will return this message TDR VIDEO FAILURE ..nvddkmk..or it will say Nvidia graphics driver has stopped working and it has recovered..and d system will just go into repair mode...I have done all I could possibly do,,udate, downgrade,uninstall with DDU,did clean installation,i also updated d driver through GeForce experience(Nvidia official website). all to know avail..I have also tweak the Nvidia 3D settings .. nothing works...now tell me gurus in the house what did I do wrong or rather how do I fix this problem cos it's eating Me up...am so frustrated right now.. please help..
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Chukslar: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
b]Pls can I find a place to repair my Laptop Charger/Adapters?[/b]

High Voltage blew 7 of my Laptop Chargers (I run a Business Center).
I currently don't have funds to replace them with Original follow come.

Can I get it repaired?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by nnadychuks(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
hello can you give me things to note when ordering for a hp pavilion dv6 motherboard from aliexpress? Or can I get one from any of your engineers for less than 15k? it should be functional please
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Chukslar: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
We will repair your Original Follow Come Laptop Charger/Adapter for as low as N1500- N2000.

No charger/adapter will last and serve you as your Original Follow Come.
Never again will you buy all these Fake China chargers/adapters.
We will repair your original follow come charger/ adapter and it will last and last and last for you. cool cool cool
We repair Chargers/Adapters from HP, Dell, Acer, Samsung, Toshiba, Apple, Sony, Asus, Lenovo, Alienware, Gateway etc.

Just for a token of N1,500 or N2,000 and you will enjoy long lasting service from your Original Follow Come Charger/ Adapter.

For Orders
Contact us on +2348038084197 WhatsApp & SMS only (Pls Don't disturb with calls)
Thanks.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2019
xecuter:
Engineers in d house help o..I have this PC Acer E5-473g..it comes with 2gb Nvidia GeForce 920m and an Intel HD graphic card of 5500,recently whenever I switched the GPU to Nvidia GPU to run game or to do graphic work the PC begin to heat up and when and freezes ...at it will return this message TDR VIDEO FAILURE ..nvddkmk..or it will say Nvidia graphics driver has stopped working and it has recovered..and d system will just go into repair mode...I have done all I could possibly do,,udate, downgrade,uninstall with DDU,did clean installation,i also updated d driver through GeForce experience(Nvidia official website). all to know avail..I have also tweak the Nvidia 3D settings .. nothing works...now tell me gurus in the house what did I do wrong or rather how do I fix this problem cos it's eating Me up...am so frustrated right now.. please help..

From your explanation, it's most likely the Nvidia Graphics card is bad.
That's hardware failure
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ezedioranma9(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Good morning.
Please I need help.

I put my laptop to sleep around 12am two nights ago, and around 5am, when I turned it on, the laptop (Dell Latitude E6410) came on and didn't show me where to put password.
It was just blank. I tried and tried and nothing happened.

Yesterday evening, when I tried it again, light came only at the power button and after about 7 seconds, it went off.
Nothing displays on the screen and light doesn't turn on anywhere else.

Gurus in the house, what could be the cause?
Thanks.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by BOLA625(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
My HP window 7 laptop refuse to boost, when put on it only show window logo and refuse to connect to hard disk(HDD). I need urgent reply please.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by udemzyudex(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
BOLA625:
My HP window 7 laptop refuse to boost, when put on it only show window logo and refuse to connect to hard disk(HDD). I need urgent reply please.

See a laptop technician for diagnosis, many things can cause this.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by RAHK: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
I have an HP laptop (elite book 8440p) and I used to use single battery with it, but the battery got spoilt and i changed it to dual cell battery.
The problem is that the laptop is displaying only batter 1 and saying batter 2 not present and it's not lasting as a dual cell battery should. Pls how do i fix this.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by kasim155: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please I need help on how to solve my lappy issues

First, I was given d signal that my laptop licence will soon expire and I need to activate it asap but d issue na is that I don't have d product key for my laptop and I don't know how to get it.

Secondly: I am just experiencing that wen my laptop battery got to like 20 or 25 percent it will just trip off on is own. Please what might be d cause of this n any profer solution will be highly welcome
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by moxsella(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pls I just installed windows 8.1 on lenovo s12, the problem am facing now is that all the videos I play on window media player and VLC freezes very bad
Any solution plsss
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
someone dash me a PC it on but not coming up and the hard disk is corrupt please can it be repaired and what is going to be the cost.

if you are in Ibadan hit me up
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by mcdokwe(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
ZTEN:
pls i have a problem with my itelp32 hotspot, my computer can't find it on the network list. i wanna connect my phone to browse on like 3 laptops using my hotspot but it's not working.
try renaming the hotspot.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by drunkpunk(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good afternoon Nairalanders... Please after shutting down my laptop I tried to put it back on and it keeps displaying this message. Help needed please... Thanks in advance

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by udemzyudex(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
drunkpunk:
Good afternoon Nairalanders... Please after shutting down my laptop I tried to put it back on and it keeps displaying this message. Help needed please... Thanks in advance

Power it on and immediately press the f9 key on your keyboard.

Post the picture,I want to know if your HDD is still in it right place or not .

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by drunkpunk(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
udemzyudex:

Power it on and immediately press the f9 key on your keyboard.

Post the picture,I want to know if your HDD is still in it right place or not .

Done Sir

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by udemzyudex(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
drunkpunk:

Done Sir

F9 won't give you this,pls press the f9 key.

You will get a list of boot options.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by drunkpunk(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
udemzyudex:

F9 won't give you this,pls press the f9 key.

You will get a list of boot options.

Unless you mean F1. That's what F9 brings...

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (107) (Reply)

100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows) / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! / How To Activate Windows 7 Using Cmd Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.