Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie (17317 Views)

After Chris Brown, This Kenyan Billionaire Is Bringing Drake To Kenya! / British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Signs Rapper Drake To His Music Label -BBC News / Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by tammie24: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2016
Wizzy baby loke loke
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by lawson06(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2016
Nice ;DNice
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Progressive01(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2016
Someone should please tell that wizKID to stop pouting his lips like a nigger who sucks deaks whenever he poses for pictures.

Haba! Does being a celebrity rob one of their senses
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by nnokwa042(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
LDKOTB:
Egbon WizKid

Please don't goan form britiko accent oo grin grin

Take our Naija tongue there... grin grin

MorE blessings

LDKOTB grin grin grin
20 man shall fall that day if he tries british accent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by migal(f): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=Progressive01 post=48896060]Someone should please tell that wizKID to stop pouting his lips like a nigger who sucks deaks whenever he poses for pictures.

Haba! Does being a celebrity rob one of their senses[/quote ]. why are you acting like a hater now... How does his pose for pictures concerns you.. Abi u be photographer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by YungMillionaire: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
cool Wow! WizKid doing it BIG since 4 BC cool
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by YungMillionaire: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
drnairalov:
good 4 him but sad news 4 my My coworker, he bought a $15,000 ring and flew both their families out for the proposal and his girl said no. cry like NO!...

cool 4 real?! No way! cool
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by sportman117: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
naijabet movie too is awesome
watch on [url]naijabet.com[/url]
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by oladipo322(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
from music to movie...... isoookay oooooo
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=migal post=48897373][/quote]u got me high o migal, u got me feeling fly o migal, (singing)
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
U got me high o migal, u got me feeling fly o migal...[quote author=migal post=48897373][/quote]
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Temysteve(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
jimohibrahim:
[size=15pt]Wow awesome, that is gonna be cool

Can't wait to see him speaking with his Yoruba accent..
Wizkid if the deal get to work... Please be ORIGINAL.. [/size]
He can never be ask fake as you.
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by jimohibrahim(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Temysteve:
He can never be ask fake as you.
Hell yeah, whatever rock your dirty socks
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by 4rmthewest(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Hello berry... cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAX Explains Why He Performed In His NYSC Uniform / Timaya Signs King Perryy To Dem Mama Records (dmrecords) / Asiri Comedy: Playing Pranks Made Me Wet My Bed Till SS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.