Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life – 46-year- Old Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life – 46-year- Old Man (1025 Views)

Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life – 46-year- Old Man by Uzohow: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2016

The man identified as Ogah Alexander, has dragged his wife to court. Alexander, a 46-year-old man draggfed his wife before a Mararaba Upper Area Court where he revealed that his wife, Helen, beats him because he is physically challenged.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, he urged the court to dissolve his 13-year-old marriage which was blessed with four children.

He said, “My wife beats and disrespects me because I am deformed in my hand.” The petitioner said he once bought a car for his wife but she gave the car to her pastor without his knowledge or consent.

“I came back from work one day and she told me that the pastor had an accident with the car and when I confronted her that I did not give the car to the pastor, she
slapped me.

“I received the beating of my life from her to the extent that she grabbed my private parts and tried to kill me,” Alexander added.

He also told the court that it had been over a year since he had sex with his wife because of the injury he sustained when she grabbed his private parts.

Helen, however, was not in court in spite of the court’s summons on her.

The presiding judge, Ibrahim Shekaru, adjourned the case till September 2, 2016.

https://michaeluzomamichael./2016/08/29/help-my-wife-gives-me-the-beating-of-my-life-46-year-old-man-bitterly-cries-out/
Re: Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life – 46-year- Old Man by cornel994(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Aftaa 13 long yrs, u r complainin nw grin
Re: Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life – 46-year- Old Man by chachanga: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2016
Yes, power don pass power. Big iron don jam small iron, small iron don bend!

When he dey marry heavy duty "Mama-caro the street-fighter", hin nor see am before?! And this woman now seem to represent all the ugliness that one never prays for in a marriage. But, that can't be decided till we here her side of the gist.

No matter but spousal abuse is bad whatever ugly form it takes in the home.

Am guessing this thread aint going anywhere far soon because the feminists are all gonna be too busy partying hard celebrating this femme-fatale amazone than to be posting here. grin

(1) (Reply)

New Year Of Depression / What's The Nigerian Wife's Idea Of Romance? / Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.