Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Experience With Clubkonnect - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience With Clubkonnect (50611 Views)

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Koleman:
pls have been a member of your company since 2015 and have enjoyed it so far. noticed some changes lately. mtn data no longer has 250mb and 500mb pls reintroduce it coz its helps and is very useful. also wud like to know about membership upgrade to reseller status. how is it different from VIP?
Thanks for ur patronage we really appreciate. We are currently working to reintroduce 250mb and 500mb. We are hoping to bring it back soon.
VIP membership cost 1,000 per year and u will be able to create your own personalized website to sell data, airtime and bulk SMS at ur own price and make a profit which u can transfer to ur bank account.
While the Reseller comes with a personalized website plus addition 1% discount for all data, airtime and bulk SMS purchase in essence u get a total of 6% discount as against the 5% for VIP for all ur airtime purchase.
Reseller cost 1,000 per month

Thanks
Clubkonnect
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Walexz02(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
clubkonnect:

Thanks for the kind words. Sorry about ur Mtn 1000 airtime. Pls provide ur clubkonnect login ID and the affected number so we can resolve it asap.
Thanks
Club connect login id 08034501330
Affected number 08102461942
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Walexz02:

Club connect login id 08034501330
Affected number 08102461942

We have credited N950 back to ur wallet so u can reapply for ur N1,000 mtn airtime.

Thank
Clubkonnect team
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by azunlimited(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
CLUB CONNECT

the worse data seller of the century... dey still have my cash without sending data...the man on whatsapp is the most annoying being the earth ever produced... just imagin how miserable they make me look to my in-law after i promise to credit my father with data, only for the man to wait till eternity.later telling me i shouldnt have promise what i cant afford.

CLUB CONNECT IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME IF U ASK ME, ONLY FOOLS PATRONIZE THEM...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Walexz02(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2016
clubkonnect:

We have credited N950 back to ur wallet so u can reapply for ur N1,000 mtn airtime.

Thank
Clubkonnect team
Yes my account have been credited.
Seems your customer care here is more functional.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Sunbellar: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Sunbellar: 2:50am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Sunbellar: 2:54am On Dec 03, 2016
ladyF:

You better flee if you like yourself. I don't know why Nairaland keeps displaying their ads. After paying, they will claim they didn't see your payment, that's how it drags. Several calls with your own credit, WhatsApp messages. If you want to have peace of mind, leave ClubKonnect for lawma. angry

Just search for them on nairaland, you will see all their nefarious activities. Say NO to Club Konnect, awon ole.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by koladex01(m): 6:32am On Dec 03, 2016
I swear ......They are Real Scammers
What they did to me pain me oooo....I sent them airtime and they Denied that they didnt see.I call tire b4 dey even pick sef
PLs Stay AWay from clubconnect or whot are dey called
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Sunbellar:
Mr clubkonnect, I wish to inform you that if I don't see the data I paid for or refund by tomorrow, you will read about this business as scam on the pages of national newspaper. I personally transferred a paltry sum of N600 into your account on 30/11/2016 to authentic claims here but it seems to turn out you guys are scammers.

You had the temerity to keep me on hold for the past 24hrs. If I don't hear from you by tomorrow, you must beg but I won't hear. You cannot keep on defrauding Nigerians while we watch.

Thank you

Cc: Seun its a pity that this coy advertizes in your blog. I also need some explanations before I escalate!

Hello, Pls provide evidence of payment so we can resolve. But first let me state one of several reason why u might not have been credited.
1. First if ur money paid was credited to ur wallet and u purchase data and yet did not receive it. Then it might be due to network issue. So provide us D affected number so we can resolve asp
2. The bank might not have sent an alert for ur payment to us.
3. U probably paid without following the instruction of putting ur registered phone number or transaction I'd as depositors name. For example u paid Putting depositors name as gbenga adeoye
We currently have over 100,000 members on our database so when we try to credit u using your name we may get more than 15 people bearing gbenga adeoye.

Solution
1. Have u contacted our Customer Care via call/text or whatsapp?
2. We always advice u pay via ur ATM Card as it is fully automated so no need for any human intervention as u will be credited automatically
N.B we are a direct agent of Interswitch just like all bank are also direct Agent And we do not collect ur credit card details because u will be redirect to Interswitch website to enter ur card details

Observation
1. I can assure u that we are not scam because for every one issue like your, be rest assured that hundreds more transactions/payment were were successfully processeed by us.
2. We have thousands of people that regularly patronize us every month and am sure they will attest the fact that we are for real and the best. N. B we currently process over 2,000 transactions daily

I await ur payment proof so we can resolve this asp

Clubkonnect team
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2016
koladex01:
I swear ......They are Real Scammers
What they did to me pain me oooo....I sent them airtime and they Denied that they didnt see.I call tire b4 dey even pick sef
PLs Stay AWay from clubconnect or whot are dey called

Hello,
Provide the number u sent the airtime from and the number u sent to and the date so we can call the network to confirm because we have had client send airtime to the wrong number. Note that our airtime is process automatically by software so if sent correctly u should get credited instantly. Also network issue could occur where the airtime does not get delivered
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2016
Sunbellar:

LadyF, how did this issue end. I erroneously paid into their account before I saw these complaints and they are already dribbling me.
If your case is still pending contact me because I will be going after them on Monday. Clubkonnect are corporate scammers!

Hello
Provide evidence of payment so we can investigate and credit or refund u. I can assure u that we are not scammers as we have our office address boldly displayed on our website and thousands of people regularly use our website monthly without issues.

But first let me state one of several reason why u might not have been credited.
1. First if ur money paid was credited to ur wallet and u purchase data and yet did not receive it. Then it might be due to network issue. So provide us D affected number so we can resolve asp
3. U probably paid without following the instruction of putting ur registered phone number or transaction I'd as depositors name. For example u paid Putting depositors name as gbenga adeoye
We currently have over 100,000 members on our database so when we try to credit u using your name we may get more than 15 people bearing gbenga adeoye.

Solution
2. We always advice u pay via ur ATM Card as it is fully automated so no need for any human intervention as u will be credited automatically
N.B we are a direct agent of Interswitch just like all bank are also direct Agent And we do not collect ur credit card details because u will be redirect to Interswitch website to enter ur card details

Observation
1. I can assure u that we are not scam because for every one issue like your, be rest assured that hundreds more transactions/payment were were successfully processeed by us.
2. We have thousands of people that regularly patronize us every month and am sure they will attest the fact that we are for real and the best. N. B we currently process over 2,000 transactions daily

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Sunbellar: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2016
clubkonnect:

Hello
Provide evidence of payment so we can investigate and credit or refund u. I can assure u that we are not scammers as we have our office address boldly displayed on our website and thousands of people regularly use our website monthly without issues.

But first let me state one of several reason why u might not have been credited.

Solution

Observation

. These are some of the proofs as you keep denying even though I have been chatting with you about this for some time.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Walexz02(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2016
Clubkonnet is a good websites. It's true most of the process their are automated. I have enjoyed their services and i have had some problems with them like wise.
I will again make emphasis on your poor customer care services especially on voice calls and whatsapp. It's so poor that its the one thing tarnishing your company name.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by olaolaking: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Walexz02:
Clubkonnet is a good websites. It's true most of the process their are automated. I have enjoyed their services and i have had some problems with them like wise.
I will again make emphasis on your poor customer care services especially on voice calls and whatsapp. It's so poor that its the one thing tarnishing your company name.
I once told him the fact that his major problem is poor customer service. But he came out to defend telling me that no business is 100% good in customer service. Imagine such unprofessional defense! I know clubkonnect is not a scam yet I stopped using them. Why?

Let him continue and see what will happen to the business in the next few years.

I even read in a thread where someone said out of the 3 data servicers around, clubkonnect has the worst cs. Let see how it goes since even Apple customer service is not 100 % ok
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Walexz02(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
olaolaking:

I once told him the fact that his major problem is poor customer service. But he came out to defend telling me that no business is 100% good in customer service. Imagine such unprofessional defense! I know clubkonnect is not a scam yet I stopped using them. Why?

Let him continue and see what will happen to the business in the next few years.

I even read in a thread where someone said out of the 3 data servicers around, clubkonnect has the worst cs. Let see how it goes since even Apple customer service is not 100 % ok
May be he hired a relative for that customer care job who he cannot be sacked
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
olaolaking:

what is uprofesional about saying the truth that we are not perfect. we are humans at clubkonnect and not angels, so we do make mistake but we learn from it and continue to improve daily

i was at one of my bank a few days a ago, and it took over an 2 hour for me to make a complaint for a transfer i did which my account was debited but the person never received the money. so i can say it again no business is perfect cos even a bank with billions of naira at their disposal still have issues, so if u run a business of your own you will understand better. i can assure you that for every one complaint be rest assured that we have processed hundreds of transaction successfully and the customers are smiling happily. Also we boast of the fastest data and airtime delivery in the country as good as what is obtainable from even multi-billion naira companies.

you dont need to worry about where we will be a few years from now cos when we started this journey of selling data over 2years ago, we have continued improved and innovate. see a list of a few of our innovations below and tell me how many sme in the country can boast of similar achievement in just two years

1. we offer the best rate for airtime at 5% discount for all network which delivers instantly on your phone
2. our data is the cheapest and fastest, you get it instantly delivered on your phone when you buy cos is fully automated (with the exception of etisalat SME data share)
3. we are a direct agent of interswitch to process payment with ATM card so we do not use 3rd party website as such transactions are 100% secure.
4. we also launched a platform where you can transfer money from your wallet in clubkonnect to any bank in Nigeria instantly
5. you can convert your airtime directly to cash in your bank account instantly on our website
6. you can load data directly on your phone instantly using airtime transfer instead of paying cash
7. you can make purchase from your clubkonnect account using our USSD code instead of visiting our website
8. we offer cheap and reliable bulk SMS
9. we are currenttly in the process of integrating bill payment on our website so you can pay for your dstv/gotv subscription which once again will be fully automated
just to mention a few

clubkonnect team
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Walexz02(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
clubkonnect:

what is uprofesional about saying the truth that we are not perfect. we are humans at clubkonnect and not angels, so we do make mistake but we learn from it and continue to improve daily

i was at one of my bank a few days a ago, and it took over an 2 hour for me to make a complaint for a transfer i did which my account was debited but the person never received the money. so i can say it again no business is perfect cos even a bank with billions of naira at their disposal still have issues, so if u run a business of your own you will understand better. i can assure you that for every one complaint be rest assured that we have processed hundreds of transaction successfully and the customers are smiling happily. Also we boast of the fastest data and airtime delivery in the country as good as what is obtainable from even multi-billion naira companies.

you dont need to worry about where we will be a few years from now cos when we started this journey of selling data over 2years ago, we have continued improved and innovate. see a list of a few of our innovations below and tell me how many sme in the country can boast of similar achievement in just two years

1. we offer the best rate for airtime at 5% discount for all network which delivers instantly on your phone
2. our data is the cheapest and fastest, you get it instantly delivered on your phone when you buy cos is fully automated (with the exception of etisalat SME data share)
3. we are a direct agent of interswitch to process payment with ATM card so we do not use 3rd party website as such transactions are 100% secure.
4. we also launched a platform where you can transfer money from your wallet in clubkonnect to any bank in Nigeria instantly
5. you can convert your airtime directly to cash in your bank account instantly on our website
6. you can load data directly on your phone instantly using airtime transfer instead of paying cash
7. you can make purchase from your clubkonnect account using our USSD code instead of visiting our website
8. we offer cheap and reliable bulk SMS
9. we are currenttly in the process of integrating bill payment on our website so you can pay for your dstv/gotv subscription which once again will be fully automated
just to mention a few

clubkonnect team
Nice work you are doing
I enjoyed that your USSD services before you suspended it. But i think it's back now.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Walexz02:

Nice work you are doing
I enjoyed that your USSD services before you suspended it. But i think it's back now.

thanks for the compliment, our new USSD code is

*510*1451# for MTN & Airtel
*206*1451# for Glo & Etisalat

clubkonnect Team
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Koleman(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2016
clubkonnect:

thanks for the compliment, our new USSD code is

*510*1451# for MTN & Airtel
*206*1451# for Glo & Etisalat

clubkonnect Team

nice work guys. i saw an option to Print data recharge PIN from your wallet. how exactly does that work?
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Koleman:

nice work guys. i saw an option to Print data recharge PIN from your wallet. how exactly does that work?

yes, you can generate recharge PINS for data and airtime which you can print and sell to ur customers
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Koleman(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2016
clubkonnect:

yes, you can generate recharge PINS for data and airtime which you can print and sell to ur customers

that's cool do they have any validity date?
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2016
Koleman:

that's cool do they have any validity date?

No, you can use it anytime and if u dont need the card again, you can load it back to your wallet at no extra cost e.g if u generate a data recharge PIN of say 550 naira, you can decide to load it back to your wallet and get your 550 naira back

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Koleman(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
clubkonnect:

No, you can use it anytime and if u dont need the card again, you can load it back to your wallet at no extra cost e.g if u generate a data recharge PIN of say 550 naira, you can decide to load it back to your wallet and get your 550 naira back

thanks you guys are d best
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Koleman(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2017
clubkonnect:

good day boss. Have been trying to generate data recharges voucher pins but its not working. Or is not available on weekends?
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Koleman:
good day boss. Have been trying to generate data recharges voucher pins but its not working. Or is not available on weekends?
It available now, u can check. We were working on an upgrade so it was taking offline briefly

Thank clubkonnect
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Koleman(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
clubkonnect:

It available now, u can check. We were working on an upgrade so it was taking offline briefly

Thank clubkonnect
thanks sir
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Koleman:
thanks sir
We will be continuing our upgrade to, so evoucher genaration will be taken offlibe temporarily.
You can provide ur clubkonnect id here, so i will notify u when it is back online.

Thanks
Clubkonnect team
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Koleman(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
clubkonnect:

We will be continuing our upgrade to, so evoucher genaration will be taken offlibe temporarily.
You can provide ur clubkonnect id here, so i will notify u when it is back online.

Thanks
Clubkonnect team
ok boss. my user id is CK11620249
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Walexz02(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2017
Well done. clubkonnet
I have downloaded and used your recharge card voucher, but please is there any simpler way one can use to recharge with the voucher more quickly? The sextape process is long.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Spandy(m): 2:32am On Feb 02, 2017
Whats wrong with this clubkonnect? The deducted my N2000 without sending the data to my phone! His two phone lines are off. Have I been scammed?
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Spandy:
Whats wrong with this clubkonnect? The deducted my N2000 without sending the data to my phone! His two phone lines are off. Have I been scammed?
Whats ur login id and which bank did u pay to and the date u paid. This will help resolve d issue asap

Clubkonnect team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.