Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

‘i Just Want To Die’ Man Who Claims To Be World’s Oldest Person Aged 145 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i Just Want To Die’ Man Who Claims To Be World’s Oldest Person Aged 145 (514 Views)

Ifu Ennada Slams Troll Who Claims She Is 36 And Not 26 / Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i Just Want To Die’ Man Who Claims To Be World’s Oldest Person Aged 145 by Nolligist(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Home / Foreign News / World News / ‘I JUST WANT TO DIE’ Man who claims to be world’s oldest person aged 145
‘I JUST WANT TO DIE’ Man who claims to be world’s oldest person aged 145
7:55:00 AM Foreign News , World News

According to documents recognised by Indonesian officials, Mbah Gotho is 145 and was born on New Year’s Eve in 1870.

He has not surprisingly outlived all 10 of his siblings as well as his FOUR wives, the last of whom died in 1988.

All of his children have also died, and now he is survived by his grandchildren, great grandchildren, and great-great grandchildren.

If the documents are true, that makes him significantly older than the verified oldest person in the world ever – a title that belongs to French woman Jeanne Calment who lived to be 122.

The super senior citizen from Sragen, Central Java, was recently interviewed by Liputan 6, and he said he has been through it all and would not mind passing on.

“What I want is to die. My grandchildren are all independent,” he told Liputan 6 on Tuesday.

Suryanto, Mbah Gotho’s grandson, said his grandfather has been preparing for his death ever since he was 122, but it never seemed to come.

He said: “The gravestone there was made in 1992. That was 24 years ago.”

In addition, Suryanto said Mbah Gotho’s family has already prepared a grave site for him – near his children’s graves.

Staff at the Indonesian records office have confirmed Mbah Gotho’s birth date, which is specified on his Indonesian ID card as December 31, 1870.
Read more of this Mans Story and see photo. http://www.liumestysblog.com/2016/08/i-just-want-to-die-man-who-claims-to-be_29.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

LOLO1, Derenle Walking Against Cancer With EXQUISITE MAGAZINE On The 3rd Of Sept / Jidenna Singer Talks Nigerian Roots, Wizkid Recording, Afrobeats In An Interview / Mercy Johnson's Husband Pay N325k Bills Of Man Stuck In Hospital For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.