Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! (2743 Views)

Volvo XC90 2006 Toks Super Clean Selling Cheap @1.9m / Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Extremely Clean Toks 2007 Volvo XC90 @N2.090M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by profet: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2016
This machine is in near perfect condition. It comes with the following features.

A very sound engine....
If you know how the engines of machines comes to life and responds when you put it on, you ll be amazed at this magnificent engine cos it's almost noiseless when on, yet very powerful.

The engine is in pristine condition. It was well maintained and the car was hardly used. The car also has among other things....

Very neat leather seats and interior

Very neat exterior and of course FIRST BODY
Mileage......Under 35000Km(wow! Like brand new)
Chilling AC

Alloy wheels

3rd row seats

Dual DVD player

Am/fm/cd player

2010 Volvo Security....and many more.

And guess what......The asking price is just N1,999.000M.

Price is slightly negotiable.

Get this dream automobile and thank me later...Please only serious enquiries please.
Call/Whatsapp.....08095364774
Cheers

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by profet: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2016
Still Available.....Price is 1,999,999M.
Call 08095364774 now

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by profet: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2016
Still available. call/whatsapp 08095364774

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by profet: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2016
call/whatsapp......08095364774

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by profet: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Call now 08095364774

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by profet: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2016
Whatsapp 08095364774

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by profet: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2016
Call 08085364774

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by profet: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2016
Whatsapp 08085364774

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by profet: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2016
sa

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by semid4lyfe(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bro, nice ride you've got there but still consider these factors

1. Volvo is not a popular brand in Nigeria. The likes of Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, BMW, Mercedes, Peugeot, Volkswagen etc dominate the used car market and for good reasons too.

2. This particular 2010 Volvo xc90 has a V8 engine. The V8 engine is a fuel guzzler and in this era of N145/litre of fuel will be a big drain on the pocket.

*In fact, Nigerians don't buy V8 cars*. V8 cars are meant for affluent Americans, Europeans, well to do citizens and oligarchs of middle east countries where fuel is dirt cheap. They like the way it sounds, kicks into life when they press the pedal and it's all round performance.

3. Servicing, maintenance and repair will be a huge problem in most localities in Nigeria

4. Parts will be damn expensive. . .and mechanics will surely open office on a user's head.

5. The Volvo brand has a poor resale value. One might be stuck with this vehicle for life or sell at a very huge loss.

6. Lastly and most importantly, this is a harsh and very difficult time. Billionaires have become Millionaires, Millionaires have become Thousandnaires etc. In summary, men are not smiling and every where dry. Na person wey chop bellefull dey buy moto now. angry

In view of the above, I urge you to consider my very serious offer of N800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand Naira) only. cool

3 Likes

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by Adebaba1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
semid4lyfe:

1. Volvo is not a popular brand in Nigeria. The likes of Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, BMW, Mercedes, Peugeot, Volkswagen etc dominate the used car market and for good reasons too.

2. This particular 2010 Volvo xc90 has a V8 engine. The V8 engine is a fuel guzzler and in this era of N145/litre of fuel will be a big drain on the pocket.

*In fact, Nigerians don't buy V8 cars*. V8 cars are meant for affluent Americans, Europeans, well to do citizens and oligarchs of middle east countries where fuel is dirt cheap. They like the way it sounds, kicks into life when they press the pedal and it's all round performance.

3. Servicing, maintenance and repair will be a huge problem in most localities in Nigeria

4. Parts will be damn expensive. . .and mechanics will surely open office on a user's head.

5. The Volvo brand has a poor resale value. One might be stuck with this vehicle for life or sell at a very huge loss.

6. Lastly and most importantly, this is a harsh and very difficult time. Billionaires have become Millionaires, Millionaires have become Thousandnaires etc. In summary, men are not smiling and every where dry. Na person wey chop bellefull dey buy moto now. angry

In view of the above, I urge you to consider my very serious offer of N800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand Naira) only. cool

See analysis Lol...no joy

2 Likes

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
semid4lyfe:

3. Servicing, maintenance and repair will be a huge problem in most localities in Nigeria.

For a 2010 Xc90? Lol.. I will like to assume you are joking. Go and look for a nigerian used 02 or 03 2.5T 5cyl variant.. If u add abt 100k extra,u might find a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
profet:
This machine is in near perfect condition. It comes with the following features.

A very sound engine....
If you know how the engines of machines comes to life and responds when you put it on, you ll be amazed at this magnificent engine cos it's almost noiseless when on, yet very powerful.

The engine is in pristine condition. It was well maintained and the car was hardly used. The car also has among other things....

Very neat leather seats and interior

Very neat exterior and of course FIRST BODY
Mileage......Under 35000Km(wow! Like brand new)
Chilling AC

Alloy wheels

3rd row seats

Dual DVD player

Am/fm/cd player

2010 Volvo Security....and many more.

And guess what......The asking price is just N1,999.000M.

Price is slightly negotiable.

Get this dream automobile and thank me later...Please only serious enquiries please.
Call/Whatsapp.....08095364774
Cheers
location please..
Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by princetom1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
platinumricky:
location please..

I hope u save more for fuel?
Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by valarinz: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2016
semid4lyfe:

You're quite heartless bro, 800k for a 2010 SUV, despite all you listed, why are you still interested in buying it na, use your 800k and run along and go buy a sweet toyota SUV, this ride aint for broke peeps like you

1 Like

Re: Volvo Jeeps! 2010 XC90 (registered) For Sale At Giveaway Price! by valarinz: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2016
semid4lyfe:

I'll in this post now give you a reply on each point raised:

1. You just deliberately and mischievously excluded Volvo from the list all cos you want to hopefully bully the seller into considering your ridiculous offer. Imagine even hyundai that opened shop in this millennium on your list but i'm sure if you had anyone rich enough in your lineage to own a car during the 80's then they probably had a volvo

2. Seriously? Have you used one before? Or just sit and let small mentality shape your reasoning? The 06 Volvo XC90 V8 which i've used is more economical than your regular Toyota V6 SUV's. Besides, this car is not built for fuel economy(you can go purchase a corolla if thats your issue with your 800k). Anyone who can afford to buy a 2010 SUV has fuel economy down on the list of factors to consider

3. Please avoid roadside kazeems if you want to buy a technologically advanced vehicle. Thanks

4. Once again, sit-down-at-home hearsay, i challenge you to list any part in this vehicle you need and i'll get it for you at the regular roadside shops at ladipo market

5. When you eventually buy one and you didn't kazeemize it, call me and get a fair price for your car

6. Most importantly indeed, this is thee root of your whole rant: You're damn broke and you want to cruise around your neighborhood in a luxury car, so you feel a smart way to achieve that is to resort to badmouthing and bullying of an innocent car seller.

Go get a life bro, if you don't/can't buy the ride, just jump and pass.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Perfect 2013/2014 Mercedes Benz 4matic Ml350. Price drop / Toyota Corolla 2005 / Quick sale: Registered Honda Accord 2003 Available In Lagos @ 680k(negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.