Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Indians Oil Their Hair For Hair Growth - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Indians Oil Their Hair For Hair Growth (1054 Views)

Student Creates An Outfit With Bundles Of Hair For Her School Pageant / How Much Will Nigerian Ladies Spend On Their Hair For Christmas? / Reasons Why Boys Should Cut Their Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Indians Oil Their Hair For Hair Growth by Tonkabelle: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2016
Hello everyone, I am sure that we all know that Indians have the most beautiful, long hair in the entire world. It is true that a huge part of this has to do with genetics however there are also certain practices they implement to make their hair grow long and healthy. An important aspect of what they do involves oiling their hair and I will be sharing how Indians oil their hair and the oils they use. This is something we can all do as it is very simple and the benefits include longer, thicker hair. If you try out this type of oiling, share how it goes for you, also if you have any questions or comments I will be sure to answer them. Here is the link to the post:

http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2016/08/indian-practices-for-growing-longer.html
Re: How Indians Oil Their Hair For Hair Growth by Tonkabelle: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hope we can all try out this method of oiling to grow our hair.
Re: How Indians Oil Their Hair For Hair Growth by moutew: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
HURRY NOW TO ENJOY DISCOUNTED PRICES on Ladies Jewelries!!! Offer ends soon
GO TO:==>konga.com/xluzive-solutions <==(Copy & paste the Link in your address bar)
This is your opportunity to purchase quality items for yourselves and
friends. You can also stock up and resell with good margins. Limited
Stock Available! Offer ends soon!
Re: How Indians Oil Their Hair For Hair Growth by Tonkabelle: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Your post is not related to the topic. If anyone knows where we can find Indian Oils and powders for hair please share.
Re: How Indians Oil Their Hair For Hair Growth by Naturalista(f): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
I sell original amla oil and other hair products.You can reach me on 08029554160 .I also have a shop at the main Tejuosho shopping complex.Shop A2061.

(1) (Reply)

See How Makeup Artists Transformed These Albinos (photos) / PHOTOS: She Nailed It ! Check Out Nana From Ghana / Quality And Affordable Weaves And Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.