Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Short Story: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Story: (761 Views)

The Murder Case- A short story / The Blame Switch - A Short Story / Life's Symphony: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: by papine(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2009
It was luv at first site and a dream of happily Everafter between Nairaland and Me went we got married on the 3rd of Oct 2006
Three years into the married, we were having serious problems, (one reason…from my parent……… no children)

Then the problem were getting out of hand…….getting worst …, A divorces was the only solution, On the 1st of Aug 2009, I was engage to Facebook and after a month of dating we a medical report that Facebook is carrying my baby…………

I am happy but I can’t get Nairaland out of my mine…….
PLZ help…………………………….
Re: Short Story: by doggyall: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2009
, interesting!
Re: Short Story: by papine(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2009
also weired lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Sacramento / Need Help And Contributors On My Romance Blog / Part Time Media Executive; Turn Your Annual Income Into Monthly Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.