Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) (73857 Views)

Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by ABsI1: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Muslims can never surprise me again. Very ODD People

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Oppypoppy: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin set of Ninjas. There is no bondage in Christianity. There is Peace and Fresh divine air in Christ! Amen

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by EmpressKitty(f): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Someone said it's not a must for everyone to follow the western way...I wonder if the suit and wedding gown is ours in this part of the world. As for the covering,its dia choice but it's looking like sm costume. kissSomeone said it's not a must for everyone to follow the western way...I wonder if the suit and wedding gown is ours in this part of the world. As for the covering,its dia choice but it's looking like sm costume.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by uyisteven(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
The groom and bride are both walking by Faith and not by sight....grin

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by DRwiz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
NameChecker:
That was the type of dress Jacob's bride wore when his father-in-law scammed him with Leah
You have a point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Venusman(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Welcomme:
They are still going the western way by wearing suit and white wedding gown. Y cover their faces again? Bro, reason, is that not foolishness?
you just filled the gap I created at first. exactly what I was afraid to mention
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by dayo840(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
So funny!! grin grin grin
They are out there looking like ninjas

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by DabuIIIT: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hezbolah wedding grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
they shouldn't have used a wedding gown, hijab would have been more appropriate self, to think that all this religious fanatics are the worse set of people to live with

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by sunkieisland(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yehman:
Can someone pls alert Lie Mohammed a.k.a Baba masquerade about this new job/employment opportunities.

˙˙˙ʞɔɐq ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ
uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝןd noʎ uɐɔ
'noʎ uɹǝɔuoɔ ʇ,usǝop
ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos pɐǝɹ oʇ
ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ ƃuıuɹnʇ uı
pǝpǝǝɔɔns ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ʍou

i didn't even have to turn my phone.

Too easy

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by kwankwasiya: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ninja wedding. .
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
agarawu23:
sad

I dislike these set of Muslims. I hate make ppl too carry religion for head like gala. We cant be like the prophets and God knows that. Most of These over religious ppl that claims they are following God's way are wicked, heartless nd dangerous.

They shouldn't have used wedding gown sef.

Whenever folks in Nigeria, especially artisans and suppliers on my site, tries to interject religion into our business negotiations, my schpinter slams shut and I clutch my purse strings tighter.

"Walahi sifu (Chief), oye tanta nu" or "olorun mi ti mo nsin konije kin cheat yin" grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by jsb(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Confirmed Gay marriage in disguise..

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Nathkem01(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
LWKMD........Endtime wedding

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by insomnia1234: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
hypocrisy. must you do a white wedding.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by numericalguy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
agarawu23:
sad

I dislike these set of Muslims. I hate make ppl too carry religion for head like gala. We cant be like the prophets and God knows that. Most of These over religious ppl that claims they are following God's way are wicked, heartless nd dangerous.

Na wa o! See hatred abeg.

Guy, you have an ailment and you need to cure yourself of your haeteful heart before it consumes you.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Oches4me(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
western world has corrupt Christian sense of reasoning, they worship the west and pastor that is y u people's don't no anything about religious.

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by gbadexy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
agarawu23:
sad

You are very correct. It still amazes me. The religious zealots have the worst characters and very low human feelings.
They are also judgemental.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by MDsambo: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
agarawu23:
sad

Religion over everything

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by agarawu23(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Whenever folks in Nigeria, especially artisans and suppliers on my site, tries to interject religion into our business negotiations, my schpinter slams shut and I clutch my purse strings tighter.

"Walahi sifu (Chief), oye tanta nu" or "olorun mi ti mo nsin konije kin cheat yin" grin
thats funny! I am a Muslim, I blv in God and observe salat. That's all for me.

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Mazeed(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Islam has it pure ways of doing things, it's lack of understanding that make some people do things that we may see to be contrary to the religion of Islam. It is not a must that one must wear a wedding gown let alone trying to make it look Islamical. This is the ideology of the westerners we should leave it for them and try to be contented with what Islam has given to us.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by kabrud: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Gflat:
She is a Muslim. Those ones that hide their face from the rest of the world. See them looking like a turtle ninja grin

I don't know why they went ahead to take photos when it's obvious her face is not going to show. How will you even know it's your wife that's behind that cloth? Muslims ehn grin

What the hell is this guy below me saying? So wearing suits for a wedding is not from the western world right

Some people will just be trying to sound intelligent thereby making a fool of themselves undecided

The muslims don't borrow everything western hook, line and sinker.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by agarawu23(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
gbadexy:

You are very correct. It still amazes me. The religious zealots have the worst characters and very low human feelings.
They are also judgemental.
that's the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by kabrud: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
venom13:
Ahah What Happen stand-up Nigeria produce d by Bunmi Davis which kin masquerade be this one? Na wa o
Do u understand what u typed? I mean, what are u trying to say? In English pls.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Mazeed(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Even despite that I see all of haters showcasing their evil appearance, and the worst part is that some of them don't even have religion, some are animists'.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by namuguibe(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
For all we know, it could be 7 dudes in that picture grin

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by agarawu23(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
[s]
numericalguy:

Na wa o! See hatred abeg.

Guy, you have an ailment and you need to cure yourself of your haeteful heart before it consumes you.
[/s] I am a Muslim okay? No hatred for my religion smiley

They shouldn't have used wedding gown and trying to make it look islamical. Its not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by kabrud: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
OfficialAwol:
Islam and irrationality and stupidity are so inseparably entangled.

Such a sorry phenomenon!
It is loose and senseless talks like this that cause religious crisis only to turn around a start playing the victim. Continue.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by namuguibe(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
agarawu23:
thats funny! I am a Muslim, I blv in God and observe salat. That's all for me.
finally - someone that knows how to take a joke ....

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by numericalguy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Gflat:

I don't understand. Is there anything wrong with the observation I made

Your so called observation is filled with so much hatred for a people and their religious beliefs.
We Muslims owe you and your fellow bigots any explanation on how we live our lives.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by gloryman91: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
True Islam, try to increase your iman(faith).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos / English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos) / Hilarious And Beautiful Wedding Pictures To Make Your Day (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.