Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP (31254 Views)

Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Daxwell19(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
oooooh!!!What a goal from freeze. The defence of basketmouth was shattered.How is he going to respond now.
Second half left to play..

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Seunwife(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
lofty900:
Cool fm didn't make him popular, nairaland did. It's just a radio station in Lagos state, how about people in other states that doesn't listen to cool fm Lagos? If not for nairaland mods pushing his matter to front page all the time, most of us won't know about him so give nairaland credit for his fame!
you made a point. Someone like me didnt know him even as a lagosian i av not heard abt him
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Forwetinnah: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
kenonze:
I suspect sexual relationship between them.

Sexual relationship between who and who?? shocked
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by medexico(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Moussaili: Freeze! Come here

*Freeze runs to him*

Moussaili:Last warning

Freeze: Okay sir thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by deebrain(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
WELCOME BACK SIR.

LOVE HIS SWAG...HIS VOICE...HIS INSPIRATION.....

BUT HE HAS A SHARP MOUTH. WHICH OF COURSE, NEEDS A GOOD FIST.
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Onyintology(f): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
I'm sure he will keep his cool this time around.... #second chance......
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by wrecksfurd(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Welcome back Daddy Freeze. I hope you came back with a game changer?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Jidibia(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why didnt he make the pix and video of his sack and take to social media? Anyways, am happy for him even though i dont know who he is.
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by naijacentric(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Thank God oo he was d icing on d cake at cool fm basketmouth over to u
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Mustay(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
lofty900:
Cool fm didn't make him popular, nairaland did. It's just a radio station in Lagos state, how about people in other states that doesn't listen to cool fm Lagos?

If not for nairaland mods pushing his matter to front page all the time, most of us won't know about him so give nairaland credit for his fame!

There are OAPs and there are OAPs. The population of Lagos alone is enough to make him popular on 'just a radio station' that has got a large number of listeners. Before NL was given birth to, the Ibadan boy has been popular in Lagos. Well, we can't know everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Sexual relationship between who and who?? shocked

Employee and Employer
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by holluphemydavid(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
kenonze:
U might be right

1 Like

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Ximonak: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yesterday Cool FM Praise Jam was just dull and I was imagining how the management will not first get a replacement before firing him

NB: I am not his fan sha, :Pjust thinking from the business angle

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by tellwisdom: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Airforce1:
wow cool I'm so happy for you boss

Some employee(s) you can't let go else your business would suffer and freeze falls in that category.

He's talented .. he knows the job very well.

They just made him more popular.
Congrats freeze.

Madt love.

You go just type like sey u knw wetin u dey talk sad

1 Like

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Forwetinnah: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
kenonze:

Employee and Employer

Hmmmnn
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by cyprus000: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
kenonze:

Employee and Employer
[size=13pt] You mean, gay sexual relationship?
[/size]
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by MuyiRano(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
smellymouth oya come give us meme for this good news

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
holluphemydavid:

U might be right

Very likely
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by madjune(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Warfibabe:
Good for him.

It is so appalling to see a 'supposed' grown adult displaying baby mentality.
From cussing at fans who criticise him, to snapping his meals placed on same plate with his jewelry! Den insulting celebs and posting photos of him and their wives! He is just too childish abeg! No wonder him wife dey kpokpo am.

I hope he has received sense now.

Freeze can be childish indeed but, there's something likeable about him.
I'm not even his fan but I don't wish him bad.

That's the way many ppl feel about him.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by chronique(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
kenonze:
......have you been drinking lately ?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Pylony(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin Ok Mr Suspector grin
kenonze:

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by oglalasioux(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
I'm particularly happy for him. Those insinuating fireback from men of god he chastised should bury their head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
It's Nairalanders like you who don't know Freeze. He's known outside here.
lofty900:
Cool fm didn't make him popular, nairaland did. It's just a radio station in Lagos state, how about people in other states that doesn't listen to cool fm Lagos? If not for nairaland mods pushing his matter to front page all the time, [b]most of us won't know about him [/b]so give nairaland credit for his fame!

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by fuckpro: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=kenonze post=48901810]I suspect sexual relationship between them. [/quote ... Nkechi what are you doing will YOU GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN AND FINISH COOKING THE MEAL angry angry angry
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
lofty900:
Cool fm didn't make him popular, nairaland did. It's just a radio station in Lagos state, how about people in other states that doesn't listen to cool fm Lagos? If not for nairaland mods pushing his matter to front page all the time, most of us won't know about him so give nairaland credit for his fame!

It all over on facebook.
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by motherfucker: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
eph12:

Nah not true. No employee is ever indispensable. The business may suffer for a very short time but there is always someone that can do it better with the right motivation.
You think so?
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by MissingBudget: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
kenonze:

LOL
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by MissRike(f): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Just go and sin no more cheesy
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by kayo80(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cool FM and Twitter made Freeze popular, not Nairaland. Nairaland started posting his stories because he was popular, not the other way around.
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by eph12(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
motherfucker:
You think so?
You don't think so?
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by omonighoblessing(f): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Job Interview. MP

OFFICER:- What is your name?
Monday:- M.P. sir
OFFICER:- In full please
Monday:- Monday Paul
OFFICER:- Your father's name?
Monday:- M.P. sir
OFFICER:- What does that mean?
Monday:- Matthias Paul
OFFICER:- Your native place?
Monday : M.P. sir
OFFICER:- What's that?
Monday:- Mkpuma Province
OFFICER:- What is your qualification?
Monday:- M.P.
OFFICER:- (angry) What is that?!!!
Monday:- Mathematics Professor
OFFICER:- So why do you need a job?
Monday:- It is because of M.P. sir
OFFICER: Meaning?
Monday:- Money Problems
OFFICER:- Would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?
Monday: MP sir.
OFFICER: And what is that?
Monday:- Marvelous Personality
OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.
Monday:- Sir, how was M.P. sir?
OFFICER:- And what's that again?
Monday:- My Performance.
OFFICER:- I think you have M.P.
Monday:- Meaning?
OFFICER:- Mental Problem!!!

I have made this post because u are M.P. (My Persons).

in other news.....daddy freeze has (MP) many privilege.....there for indispensable.

I hope with these few words of mine ,I have successfully distracted (MP) many people from the (MP) main post! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) / Phyno Gifts His Manager Lexus SUV On His Wedding Day: Video / Joey Muthengi: I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.