Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP (31252 Views)

Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Gkemz: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cool fm was too quick to issue him that sack letter.
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Deepfreezer(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Biotch ass freeze grin
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Rick9(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
lofty900:
Cool fm didn't make him popular, nairaland did. It's just a radio station in Lagos state, how about people in other states that doesn't listen to cool fm Lagos? If not for nairaland mods pushing his matter to front page all the time, most of us won't know about him so give nairaland credit for his fame!

You are very correct, it was through Nairaland I heard about CoolFM or Freeze.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by justmenoni: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
between who and who?

kenonze:
I suspect sexual relationship between them.
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by lordkhalifa(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Airforce1:
wow cool I'm so happy for you boss

Some employee(s) you can't let go else your business would suffer and freeze falls in that category.

He's talented .. he knows the job very well.

They just made him more popular.
Congrats freeze.

Madt love.
the guy fine joor just that he opens his mouth too wide like typical Yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by kinglekan: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
sisisioge:

Yeah, they made him and themselves more popular thus creating a win/win considering their business is all about publicity . However, no employee is indispensable...remember Dan Forsters?

Dan Foster left, he wasn't sacked. Same with Dare Art Alade. I am pretty sure the AIM group management wouldn't have let them go if they had a choice. Although I get your point, no one is indispensable but certain folks cannot be easily replaced.
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
justmenoni:
between who and who?

Employee and the employer
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by tammie24: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:

The truth is that, as far as freeze didn't post a picture of him and basketmouth's wife in the bedroom or something so he can be pardoned! But assuming he posted a 'dirty' picture of the two of them and he is still working at Coolfm, I trust nigerians they will boycott the station! People will stop doing business with them!
and who the hell is basket mouth for that to happen

Abegi.....!
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
kenonze:

Osheyy!!! Radio without Battery!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by cyber5(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
God save his ass o tongue

*Listening to my most favourite Artist 2face* featured by MI 2nd favourite *Babylon*
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Ngokafor(f): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
lofty900:
Cool fm didn't make him popular, nairaland did. It's just a radio station in Lagos state, how about people in other states that doesn't listen to cool fm Lagos? If not for nairaland mods pushing his matter to front page all the time, most of us won't know about him so give nairaland credit for his fame!

....You are so right!!!...i only got to know about this 'freeze' of a guy from nairaland.

....All credit should go to nairaland mods who bombarded folks with 'freeze' tales day in,day-out! angry
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ngokafor:

....You are so right!!!...i only got to know about this 'freeze' of a guy from nairaland.

....All credit should go to nairaland mods who bombarded folks with 'freeze' tales day in,day-out! angry
not just him there's another one called toolz.
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by hardbody: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bolustic:
I want to be like this man, so important to his firm that they had to call him back within a week. How many if us can boast if such profile?

Give your best everytime all the time. Acquire and deploy owners mentality, the boss will think twice before letting you go
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by NameCheckers: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bolustic:
I want to be like this man, so important to his firm that they had to call him back within a week. How many if us can boast if such profile?
lol wen u litter nairaland with ur tribal comments...I'm sorry, u can never be like him, unless of cuz u stop hating unnecessarily. Ur file is on my table sef for office. See d pic I attached to this comment

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by owanedo: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2016
lofty900:
Lagos is a country inside a country. if you are popular in Lagos you are popular in Nigeria. freeze employer knows his worth. be good at your career nobody will mess up with you.
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2016
lofty900:

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 30, 2016
kenonze:

Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2016
NameCheckers:
lol wen u litter nairaland with ur tribal comments...I'm sorry, u can never be like him, unless of cuz u stop hating unnecessarily. Ur file is on my table sef for office. See d pic I attached to this comment
Bla bla bla. Keep carrying my matter on the head, I don't know you, all we do nairaland is for the fun of it.
And before you start dreaming of me, you're guilty of what you accused me of, your moniker says it all.
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by NameCheckers: 12:42am On Aug 30, 2016
Bolustic:

Bla bla bla. Keep carrying my matter on the head, I don't know you, all we do nairaland is for the fun of it.
And before you start dreaming of me, you're guilty of what you accused me of, your moniker says it all.
Pls kindly check.... I'm new on NL....i opened this account yesterday....89% of ur comment are tribal. U throw jabs even wen the thread is free from tribe ish.... Itz ur life tho.... Enjoy cool
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by justmenoni: 1:19am On Aug 30, 2016
I know sey na employee and employer,but do you mean the man who owns the company and freeze? undecided undecided undecided undecided
kenonze:

Employee and the employer
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 30, 2016
NameCheckers:
Pls kindly check.... I'm new on NL....i opened this account yesterday....89% of ur comment are tribal. U throw jabs even wen the thread is free from tribe ish.... Itz ur life tho.... Enjoy cool
No wonder... New fish...Welcome...Stop being a liar, you're new on NL, and you've started bearing namechecker, you even know my alternate account and you even has time to read over a thousand of my post, Haba!!! Spare me that, remember, liars may find it hard to be successful in life.

The fact that you've always been a guest reader for a long time doesn't mean you're new, stop the lies, a sane person knows that all the bashing ends on NL, my roommate here in Sokoto, currently sleeping beside me is an Igboman from Enugu.

Take off your myopic glasses and stop carrying my matter on your head like face cap.
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 30, 2016
owanedo:
Lagos is a country inside a country. if you are popular in Lagos you are popular in Nigeria. freeze employer knows his worth. be good at your career nobody will mess up with you.
nobody is indispensable, respect your employer
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by NameCheckers: 6:02am On Aug 30, 2016
Bolustic:

No wonder... New fish...Welcome...Stop being a liar, you're new on NL, and you've started bearing namechecker, you even know my alternate account and you even has time to read over a thousand of my post, Haba!!! Spare me that, remember, liars may find it hard to be successful in life.

The fact that you've always been a guest reader for a long time doesn't mean you're new, stop the lies, a sane person knows that all the bashing ends on NL, my roommate here in Sokoto, currently sleeping beside me is an Igboman from Enugu.

Take off your myopic glasses and stop carrying my matter on your head like face cap.
I'm new means I just registered.... Didn't tell u I'm just visiting NL 4d first time...... Enjoy urself
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2016
justmenoni:
I know sey na employee and employer,but do you mean the man who owns the company and freeze? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Use ur number 6
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by greatman247(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2016
kenonze:

grin
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by justmenoni: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2016
are u str8 upstairs?

kenonze:

Use ur number 6
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
justmenoni:
are u str8 upstairs?

Highly cerebral
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by justmenoni: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
LIAR

kenonze:

Highly cerebral
Re: Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP by Untainted007: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2016
MissRike:
Just go and sin no more cheesy

My able prophetess ride on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji Stuns In New Pictures / Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) / Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.