Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Is There Any Airline That Flies To Uk And Allows "Lapping"? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Any Airline That Flies To Uk And Allows "Lapping"? (710 Views)

Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Airline That Flies To Uk And Allows "Lapping"? by soberkid: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Desperate times call for desperate measures, abeg Una know any airline way dey allow make person carry another person 4 leg reach Uk? Anybody way wan travel go Uk next month and him money never complete but you get like 30-70% should "hoooollaaaa"! Ps- In case we find the airline, if you be man and you big pass me, na you go lap me ooo and we go pay same% but if you be woman whether you big or small pass me nah me go lap you and we go pay equal % grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Airline That Flies To Uk And Allows "Lapping"? by Lastking147(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
See? U no. Get sense
Na keke napep u call am abi undecided
Re: Is There Any Airline That Flies To Uk And Allows "Lapping"? by soberkid: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=Lastking147 post=48902128]See? U no. Get sense
Na keke napep u call am abi undecided
[/quote

Uncle Professor nor be fight, na question oo! Person wan go vacation and person nor dey know finish....
Re: Is There Any Airline That Flies To Uk And Allows "Lapping"? by Lastking147(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=soberkid post=48902294][/quote]
Ehen mo gbo oh
Re: Is There Any Airline That Flies To Uk And Allows "Lapping"? by sunandmoon: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
soberkid:
Desperate times call for desperate measures, abeg Una know any airline way dey allow make person carry another person 4 leg reach Uk? Anybody way wan travel go Uk next month and him money never complete but you get like 30-70% should "hoooollaaaa"! Ps- In case we find the airline, if you be man and you big pass me, na you go lap me ooo and we go pay same% but if you be woman whether you big or small pass me nah me go lap you and we go pay equal % grin

That's a brilliant idea! I like that. Unfortunately, I don't think such exists.
Re: Is There Any Airline That Flies To Uk And Allows "Lapping"? by Zdoh(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol....i get one big booty lady travel to UK soon.I no sure say u fit lap her coz her bootycal fit wound you before una arrival.
Re: Is There Any Airline That Flies To Uk And Allows "Lapping"? by soberkid: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Zdoh:
Lol....i get one big booty lady travel to UK soon.I no sure say u fit lap her coz her bootycal fit wound you before una arrival.

Boss I go like wound! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Generous Billionaires In The World / Visa Issue / Is This World's Most Dangerous Restaurant To Visit?! ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.