Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR (27917 Views)

Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / Accugenix CBT Invite, Who Is With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Iseoluwani: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
playerinck:

Same question as the last interview "Tell us about yourself". Only difference is dat dis time we were asked by the big Boss himself and the board.

By the boss himself .
Is it that he doesnt have staffs that are capable of supervising the interview or what
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by tikkykay: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iseoluwani:

By the boss himself .
Is it that he doesnt have staffs that are capable of supervising the interview or what

I guess he likes doing d last part himself
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by tikkykay: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
playerinck:

Same question as the last interview "Tell us about yourself". Only difference is dat dis time we were asked by the big Boss himself and the board.

Pls did dey ask u any oda question aside frm this
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by playerinck: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
tikkykay:

Pls did dey ask u any oda question aside frm this
Nope
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by warajaina: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Iseoluwani: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2016
warajaina:

Thanks a lot, you have been helpful.

Warajaina

Your name sounds kegastical angry

Karid?
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Iseoluwani: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2016
playerinck:

Nope

Tell us about yourself

How can one Ans this question convincingly.
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by playerinck: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Tell us about yourself
How can one Ans this question convincingly.
In the case of Glo, we were advised to be Audible and Confident.

1 Like

Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Iseoluwani: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2016
playerinck:

In the case of Glo, we were advised to be Audible and Confident.

Thanks so much

Baba God pick my call
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by tikkykay: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
I just got a msg 4 an interview on wednesday.i did my test on 17th

1 Like

Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Qutemelly: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
I also got a text this afternoon for interview on Wednesday ....did my test on 17th September
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Qutemelly: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
I also got a text this afternoon for interview on Wednesday ....did my test on 17th September
tikkykay:
I just got a msg 4 an interview on wednesday.i did my test on 17th
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by KillerBeauty(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls how will I locate the venue coming from oshodi
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by jiblox: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
chinnyness122:
those that did interview today, how was it?
this is the shortest interview av ever attended

What were they really looking for......

God dey shaa

Hello, I have just received text for the first interview, and going by your updates, you have done both the first and the final

can you pls share your experience. pls tell us about the questions.. and also what to expect in the final interview.

THANKS
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by tikkykay: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
jiblox:

Hello, I have just received text for the first interview, and going by your updates, you have done both the first and the final

can you pls share your experience. pls tell us about the questions.. and also what to expect in the final interview.

THANKS

If you read thru again,u'll see that it was just "can we meet you"? The first nd second interview.i stand to be corrected tho

Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by tikkykay: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
jiblox:

THANKS

If u read thru,it was just "tell us about yourself?" at the first and second interview.i stand to be corrected tho
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by chinnyness122(f): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
jiblox:

THANKS

everytin u nid is on this thread.. the question was jes "tell us about ursef" jes work on ur confidence and grammar..and don't forget to dress well....as in very very well....best of luck
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by jiblox: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
tikkykay:

If u read thru,it was just "tell us about yourself?" at the first and second interview.i stand to be corrected tho

THANKS
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
I just receive a text naw for the interview. Please how many stages is it
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Topmostt: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Who among those that got invites took the test at Ph centre?
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Topmostt: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
profsod:
I just receive a text naw for the interview.
Please how many stages is it
At what time did you get the message? want to know if they are sending the messages in batches
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Iseoluwani: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Topmostt:

At what time did you get the message? want to know if they are sending the messages in batches

A friend also got it today
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by trino: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Good day all. For all those who did their final interview with Mr Mike Adenuga on Saturday, who among you have received a call to come for documentation. Please indicate! A friend call me some few minutes ago telling that he was called to come with all his original documents on Wednesday. Lagos, port Harcourt and abuja peeps in this, do respond. Thanks and good luck!
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Topmostt: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iseoluwani:

A friend also got it today
Did He/She take the test in Ph?
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Noneejiofor(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=49689858]

A friend also got it today [/quoteplease where did you write yours..dunno if anybody from Abuja has gotten the text]
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Topmostt: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
trino:
Good day all. For all those who did their final interview with Mr Mike Adenuga on Saturday, who among you have received a call to come for documentation. Please indicate! A friend call me some few minutes ago telling that he was called to come with all his original documents on Wednesday. Lagos, port Harcourt and abuja peeps in this, do respond. Thanks and good luck!
Hello bro,did you make it to the final interview?
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Rita41(f): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls ooo who wrote in Abj on 17th and got a text pls so that we would be sure
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Topmostt: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Faithful God. Finally, I got a text for interview on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by warajaina: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Topmostt: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
warajaina:
They have started sending invite for those that did in ph on Sept 17
You got a text?
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Rita41(f): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ok so, now that we've been invited,t his one that everyone is saying dress well, I'm used to wearing black suit and white shirt,can I change it dis tym
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Iseoluwani: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Topmostt:

Did He/She take the test in Ph?

Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Things You Can Do To Get A Job Despite Graduating With A 2.2 / Excuses You Give To Get Out Of Work To Attend A Job Interview? / Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.