Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Man 'put Acid In Sex Club Lubricant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man 'put Acid In Sex Club Lubricant (805 Views)

UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos / Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) / Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man 'put Acid In Sex Club Lubricant by edunwablog: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
A 62-year-old man was arrested after allegedly filling a lubricant dispenser with hydrochloric acid at a sex club in Australia.No serious injuries were reported in the incident at "gay and bi social club" Aarows in northwest Sydney.
Items in the room had been fitted with anti-tampering alarms after they had been interfered with in the past.
The suspect was charged with offences including administering a poison with intent to injure or cause pain.
A police spokesman told Australia's Daily Telegraph newspaper that detectives had not established a motive but there was "no indication of hate motivation to date".
The suspect was granted conditional bail and is due to appear in court on 20 September.
Aarows openly markets itself as "Sydney's premier health, recreation and social centre, where safe sex is permitted regardless of gender".
Read full details at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/08/man-put-acid-in-sex-club-lubricant.html?m=1

Re: Man 'put Acid In Sex Club Lubricant by agwom(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: Man 'put Acid In Sex Club Lubricant by dotman4real007(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
I love that man!!! I would do the same if I had the opportunity, I might even do worse than he did. I hate gays.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House / Omg! See What A Man Did To His Friend Over A Phone (graphic Photos) / Video:man Claimed To Be Wizard Landed Mysteriously Naked In Church Premises In B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.