Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Which "Game Of Throne" Characters Can You Identify? (see Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which "Game Of Throne" Characters Can You Identify? (see Photo) (1021 Views)

Game Of Throne (season 1-7) / Your Games Of Throne Character Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Game Of Throne Season 7 Episode 6 Just Leaked (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which "Game Of Throne" Characters Can You Identify? (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Specify by stating the row and column numbers. For example; row 3, column 1 is Sandor Clegane a.k.a The Hound.

Re: Which "Game Of Throne" Characters Can You Identify? (see Photo) by Rehil(f): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
row 7 number 5 queen of thorn.row 4 number 1 Kahl Drogo.row 3 number 4 the dwarf.row 5 number 4 Lord of fire priestess.row 4 number 3 little finger,number 4 Varys Lord of whisper,number 5 Sam. line 2 number 6 king Joffery.Row 1 number 1 the ice men king.row 6 number 3 lady Brian .Row 1 number 3 Jon Snow,number 2 Arya stark.
Re: Which "Game Of Throne" Characters Can You Identify? (see Photo) by kay9(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Most of them are pretty obvious... I'm more interested in the one face I don't recognize: first on the sixth row.

Honorable recognition of #2 on Row 3... #ForeverInMyHeart #HeHeldTheDoor
Re: Which "Game Of Throne" Characters Can You Identify? (see Photo) by Rehil(f): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
kay9:
Most of them are pretty obvious... I'm more interested in the one face I don't recognize: first on the sixth row.

Honorable recognition of #2 on Row 3... #ForeverInMyHeart #HeHeldTheDoor
yep.same here don't know him
Re: Which "Game Of Throne" Characters Can You Identify? (see Photo) by trublvr(f): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rehil:
yep.same here don't know him

Here's a clue.

A man has no name

2 Likes

Re: Which "Game Of Throne" Characters Can You Identify? (see Photo) by kay9(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2016
trublvr:

Here's a clue.

A man has no name

Ahhh! cheesy wink Small wonder I failed to recognize A Man then.

1 Like

Re: Which "Game Of Throne" Characters Can You Identify? (see Photo) by Rehil(f): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
trublvr:

Here's a clue.
A man has no name
hahahha tanx a lot.A girl must be careful.

(1) (Reply)

BEST Movie To Watch This Christmastime / Sex For Collateral - Latest Nollywood Romantic Movie / Cool Facts About Famous Hollywood Movies That You Had No Idea About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.