Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter (38013 Views)

Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder / Enugu Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members Of 500Million (Photo) / Re: Married Enugu Pastor Marries Another Man's Wife & Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by dre11(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
A pastor, Mr Timothy Ngwu, was on Monday docked at an Enugu North Magistrates’ Court for allegedly marrying another man’s wife, daughter as well as another woman.

Veronica Ngwu, the pastor’s wife was said to have petitioned the court over the development.
The victims whom Ngwu converted to his “wives’’ were said to be members of his church: Gods’ Favor Ministry, Nsukka.

One of the victims, Mrs Calista Omeye, however, told the court that her husband, Mr Fidelis Omeye, had persuaded her to meet the pastor as he wanted her to do the will of God through the pastor.

“My husband was a member of the church and he introduced me to the church, because he said that the pastor had a revelation for me (Calista).

She said the revelation had to do the will of God but he later left the church but I refused to leave the church with him.

“I have 10 children for him and we were all members of the church before he quitted and I had a baby for the pastor but the baby died after some weeks,” she told the court.

She said that it was with her husband’s consent that their daughter was given to the pastor in marriage.

“It is not true that I gave out our daughter in marriage to the pastor without the consent from my husband, he was aware of everything,” she said.

The pastor who hailed from Ihe-Owerre, Nsukka, was absent from the court as he was said to be on admission at an hospital in Enugu.

The presiding magistrate, Mrs R.I. Oruruo, adjourned hearing in the matter to Sept. 26.

In another development, the magistrate sentenced 17 youths from Amuzam-Ugwuaji in Enugu North Local Government Area to three weeks’ imprison for conspiracy and unlawful assembly.

The accused persons were in 2013 arraigned for malicious damage of a building under construction belonging to one Mr Charles Maduekwe, at Independence Layout, Enugu.

The complainant had told court that he invested over N20million on the project before the incident occurred.

Maduekwe said that he invited some military men to arrest the accused person who later handed them over to the police.

He said that the military men recovered harmers and other dangerous weapons used by the accused persons to perpetuate the crime.

Meanwhile, the President General of the town, Mr Emmanuel Nwafor, said that the disputed land belonged to the community.

No external body had ever claimed the land or bought it from the community, Nwafor said.
He alleged that the youths were waiting for the elders to allocate the land before the military arrived and whisked them away.

“We did not destroy any pillar or building as the land was covered by weeds. We only went there to share the land.

“It was when they refused to leave the land that some military men arrested them,” he said.
Ruling on the matter, Oruruo said that the evidence before the court showed that there was a conspiracy among the accused persons to commit a crime and unlawful assembly to breach public peace.

She, therefore, sentenced the accused persons to three weeks imprisonment each, with a N10, 000 option of fine. (NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/29/enugu-pastor-allegedly-marries-mother-daughter/
Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by Vision4God: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Terrible undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by veekid(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pastors are fake; all of em are scam, all they care about is money and money and claiming Jesus is Lord and skme dunce will be shaking after them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by agarawu23(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wonders shall never end in our obodo Nigeria.

Wetin the pastor wan preach for church?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by Themind: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lawlessness from the yeast. Hypocritical lifestyle

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
aru
Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by NwaNimo1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wonderful....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by EYIBLESSN(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Make I check names

Endtime Wayooooo

NCAN Paris Metropolis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by ifenes(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Polygamy is an african thing. Why try to eradicate it. Christianity is a white man's thing

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Does anyone still believe that Nigerian pastors worship God ? If you do then you can believe that the world is flat.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by Eggcelent(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stranger than fiction! Anointing does not equal good character.
Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by oluwasegun007(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
What can i say, End time tinz....
Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by mystical109(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
My fellow nairalanders,I have noticed something on nairaland which I think is wrong,it may be right though but I believe someone can help me sort it out....... there is a part of dis post I saw "an hospital" but I think it should be "a hospital" .I knw dis does not relate to d topic

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by MrHighSea: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Damn it
Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by Bimpe29: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Holy Ghost....
Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by Vidamia(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
this world is something else......Fear women i repeat fearrrrr womennnnnn
Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by PERFECT2(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
These are the things that make me believe the Bible more. If these things don't happen, how will Jesus come?
Incase you don't know, more BAD news will still hit front page.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
“I have 10 children for him and we were all members of the church before he quitted and I had a baby for the pastor but the baby died after some weeks,” she told the court"
Methinks it's only Abokis that give birth to many children, I never knew our brothers from the **** and Abokis are birds of a feather.

22 Likes

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by okosodo: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nsukka people, why!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by ihatebuhari(f): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
veekid:
Pastors are fake; all of em are scam, all they care about is money and money and claiming Jesus is Lord and skme dunce will be shaking after them
I pity ur miserable life

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by chimaobinelson(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Islamic imamz are saints and void of heinous crime even as little as a pinch of salt
thats what i learnt from NIRALAND

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by segebase(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
End of days tinz..
Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by ihatebuhari(f): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
blueseacats:
Does anyone still believe that Nigerian pastors worship God ? If you do then you can believe that the world is flat.
only ur Islam is good ryt?

suicide bombers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by exceltech: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
“My husband was a member of the church and he introduced me to the church,
because he said that the pastor had a revelation for me

Some christians are quick to attack anyone who doesn't believe their fantasy
revelations and prophesies as having a carnal mind, being a devil or the
anti-christ.
We have all seen where their gullibility leads to.
Imagine marrying a mother and her daughter under the guise of revelation.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by fapcrook(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Pastors and abominations......
are like,,,,,,,,,,

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wonders shall never end
Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by johnie: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
dre11:

In another development, the magistrate sentenced 17 youths from Amuzam-Ugwuaji in Enugu North Local Government Area to three weeks’ imprison for conspiracy and unlawful assembly.

The accused persons were in 2013 arraigned for malicious damage of a building under construction belonging to one Mr Charles Maduekwe, at Independence Layout, Enugu.

She, therefore, sentenced the accused persons to three weeks imprisonment each, with a N10, 000 option of fine. (NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/29/enugu-pastor-allegedly-marries-mother-daughter/

Sentenced to three weeks imprisonment each, with a N10, 000 option of fine after three years in prison?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by nonjebose(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
The woman, her husband, their daughter and the people that worship in that church need brain resetting slap. Btw, the hospital should do the needful.
Modified. The husband is a very poor man with 10 children. The woman is tired of suffering and poverty. The daughter is uneducated and gullible. The prophet (name tag) is the ticket out of poverty. We put all these together and the picture looks clearer.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by allanphash7(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ise oluwa n tesiwaju noni

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
The pastor who hailed from Ihe-Owerre, Nsukka, was absent from the court as he was said to be on admission at an hospital in Enugu.

Chai...see bailing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service / Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.