Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? (885 Views)

Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor / The Terrible/harmful Effects Of Postinor2: Factfinder1 / Improper Use Of Postinor2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? by Flickzvill(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Doctors and experienced plp in the house pls some advice is needed ere o alot of plp need to know at least maybe this one is better than aborting.
Re: Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? by xedyl(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
That's why they say Abstinence is the best. It has side effects...just Google it
Re: Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? by delishpot: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
xedyl:
That's why they say Abstinence is the best. It has side effects...just Google it

What if he is married?

OP, postinor is emergency pill taken after accidental discharge grin grin not recommended to be taken like vitamin C on a daily basis. So, unless it is an accident, she shouldn't use it. You guys should look for a better contraceptive that suits her body. She should see her doctor for recommendation
Re: Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? by Flickzvill(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
delishpot:

What if he is married?

OP, postinor is emergency pill taken after accidental discharge grin grin not recommended to be taken like vitamin C on a daily basis. So, unless it is an accident, she shouldn't use it. You guys should look for a better contraceptive that suits her body. She should see her doctor for recommendation
thank you well I use protection o d reason I created this thread its cuz of a lady who is lamenting dat her bf of 5ys left her nd she has been aborting I wonder if dey were not aware postinor and protection like condom exist just concerned thats all well tnk u again
Re: Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? by delishpot: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Flickzvill:
thank you well I use protection o d reason I created this thread its cuz of a lady who is lamenting dat her bf of 5ys left her nd she has been aborting I wonder if dey were not aware postinor and protection like condom exist just concerned thats all well tnk u again

O, OK. As for that girls story, I did not read it maybe she was unaware of postinor or the other one which gives better coverage(wouldn't mention the name here to avoid kids from experimenting grin) she prolly was pleasing the boy to keep him. Women need to learn that when the chips are down, they have more to lose.
Re: Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? by Flickzvill(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
delishpot:

O, OK. As for that girls story, I did not read it maybe she was unaware of postinor or the other one which gives better coverage(wouldn't mention the name here to avoid kids from experimenting grin) she prolly was pleasing the boy to keep him. Women need to learn that when the chips are down, they have more to lose.
I tink dey like suffering and lamenting dey never learn dey always fall for this tinx rite now dia r women going tru this same shits
Re: Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? by danilho(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lexusgs:

How many has been swallowed on your behalf?
If you aski me, na who i go ask

1 Like

Re: Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? by danilho(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lexusgs:

How many has been swallowed on your behalf?
If you aski me, na who i go ask

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Fibroid Among Youths Now? Picture / Meet Arya Premana, The World's Heaviest Child Who Weighs The Same As Six Boys Hi / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.