Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Becoming A Better You: Choices - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Becoming A Better You: Choices (333 Views)

I Lost My Husband Because Of Bad Choices And Influence / 10 Hardest Choices Ever (personality Test) Can You Answer? / 6 Ways To Be A Better Listener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Better You: Choices by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
When you wake up in the morning and you don't feel like going to work, you will remember the consequences, get up and get going. That's how life is generally. There are a lot of things you need to do which you will not feel like doing. You just have to make a choice. Make a choice to do what you are supposed to do no matter how you feel. I want you to know that you are not always going to feel cool about your job, business, career or ministry. You will sometimes feel like not reading, writing or going to church. If you are still searching to find that 'thing' you will always have fun doing, you might just be wasting your time. Anybody that said you shouldn't be in a job that you don't wake up every morning excited to rush to, lied. The excitement, the fun, the commitment and all depend on the choice you make. Grow up, decide what you want out of life and make choices everyday that will get you the life you desire.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Your Proposal And Presentations 2 / Commitment: The Primary Need Of Your Marriage / What To Look Out For When Hiring A Domestic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.