Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Lost My Husband Because Of Bad Choices And Influence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Husband Because Of Bad Choices And Influence (1600 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Husband Because Of Bad Choices And Influence by preciousluv2018: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

I need help. I need to win my ex husband back before its too late. I am coming clean and making some confessions in my story,I beg everyone,not to judge me,I know I made bad choices and mistakes,I just want help in getting my husband back before its too late.

I met Godwin in my final year in school. He was not a very fine guy but he had a way with words. I didnt particularly like him for his height. I was taller than him. But he kept toasting and persisting. I kind of finally agreed to date him after I slept with him on the first date. Boy was very good in bed. I am not a saint but I swear,he was by far the best I ever had. No wonder they say,great things come in small packages.
deliberately didnt want to have kids with Godwin. I wanted to have fun for a while. I didnt want to loose my shape either. Besides,Godwin and I argued and fought everyday,we were not ready to have kids. Five years later,I knew my clock was ticking so I went off the pill and had my first children: Twins!…I told you,Godwin was a sharp shooter..lol!

We both thought the coming of children would settle some of our issues but it didnt. I liked the high life too much. Soon as the children were one year,I resumed my socializing with the high and classy in the society. I partied and went on dates. Godwin didnt care much either. He was f.cking any girl he could find. Ladies were always all over him cos of his magic wand!.

One day,Godwin and I had .....

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-lost-my-husband-because-of-bad-choices-and-influencesplease-help/
Re: I Lost My Husband Because Of Bad Choices And Influence by godofuck231: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
preciousluv2018:
Dear Lively Stones,

I need help. I need to win my ex husband back before its too late. I am coming clean and making some confessions in my story,I beg everyone,not to judge me,I know I made bad choices and mistakes,I just want help in getting my husband back before its too late.

I met Godwin in my final year in school. He was not a very fine guy but he had a way with words. I didnt particularly like him for his height. I was taller than him. But he kept toasting and persisting. I kind of finally agreed to date him after I slept with him on the first date. Boy was very good in bed. I am not a saint but I swear,he was by far the best I ever had. No wonder they say,great things come in small packages.
deliberately didnt want to have kids with Godwin. I wanted to have fun for a while. I didnt want to loose my shape either. Besides,Godwin and I argued and fought everyday,we were not ready to have kids. Five years later,I knew my clock was ticking so I went off the pill and had my first children: Twins!…I told you,Godwin was a sharp shooter..lol!

We both thought the coming of children would settle some of our issues but it didnt. I liked the high life too much. Soon as the children were one year,I resumed my socializing with the high and classy in the society. I partied and went on dates. Godwin didnt care much either. He was f.cking any girl he could find. Ladies were always all over him cos of his magic wand!.

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-lost-my-husband-because-of-bad-choices-and-influencesplease-help/
That poor guy is now inside another woman's laps, but you can beg to see him for 10 minutes after that it's bye once again
Re: I Lost My Husband Because Of Bad Choices And Influence by desoul2004(m): 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Space for sale
Re: I Lost My Husband Because Of Bad Choices And Influence by Godslove2018: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Some ladies can be very funny .

They end up crying foul cry.

preciousluv2018:
Dear Lively Stones,

Re: I Lost My Husband Because Of Bad Choices And Influence by Beke2020: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sometimes, our choices in life break or make us

(1) (Reply)

LG Deep Freezer For Sale 50k / For Quiet People Only! / Does Eating Food In Fiancée's House A Sign Of Disrespect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.