Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu (884 Views)

6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) / 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu by SunFlow(m): 1:44am On Aug 30, 2016
Three suspects, who allegedly gang raped a 14-year-old girl in Okeota Ona Grammar school road in Ikorodu area of Lagos, have been arrested by the police. it was gathered that three of the suspects, Afeez, Kabiru and Ramon are currently at large while Olabisi Olasunkanmi and Jamiu are being investigated by Juvenile and women centre at the Igbogbo Divisional Police Ikorodu.

It was gathered that the victim was ambushed on her way back from school, when one of the alleged suspects took her earpiece before dragging her into his room where she was reportedly gang raped. It was also learned that the suspects took turns to rape the victim (names with held) while Jamiu (aka small) used a phone to record the act.
According to the victim:

“Afeez has been asking me out for a while, but I refused; I told him I wasn’t interested. On the day of the incident I was coming back from school while walking in front of their house, he collected my earpiece and ran inside.” She said while she ran after him to collect her earpiece, “he dragged me into his room and locked the door. “As I was pleading with him to open the door, there was a knock on the door, I rushed towards the door, he pushed me and opened the door for four of his friends before locking the door again.” The victim alleged that he mouth was covered to prevent her from shouting as they took turns to rape her , while Jamiu used a Tecno phone to video the act.

source: http://xtrimlaughs.com/2016/08/suspected-cultists-gang-rape-teenager-ikorodu/
Re: Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu by waleadex(m): 1:53am On Aug 30, 2016
I still don't get it... what do people gain from this obnoxious act? We need stiff laws to check this act in Nigeria.
Re: Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu by bosschinalu(m): 3:10am On Aug 30, 2016
Where common N300 go give them ashawo make dem cure Konji, I tire Oh
Re: Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu by SunFlow(m): 3:17am On Aug 30, 2016
I don't even know what some guys are turning into recently
Re: Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu by maryjan8(f): 5:42am On Aug 30, 2016
God please protect our children from the heads of wicked men.
Re: Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu by suruwilliams(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2016
NACAN Association
Brown roof people at it again
Re: Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu by stefanweeks: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2016
What a pity

Perverts everywhere

Afonjas again
NCAN PHC BRANCH
Re: Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu by stefanweeks: 6:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Afonjas again

NCAN PHC BRANCH
Re: Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu by NameCheckers: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2016
Na dem.... No need to check names cool
Re: Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu by dotman4real007(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2016
just castrate them simple, I believe if we pass castration of rapist into law, we will experience low rape violence. Simple its not rocket science.
Re: Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu by dotman4real007(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2016
just castrate them simple, Jesus said that if your eyes will be what will lead you to hell remove it, well lets help these rapist by cutting off their electric poles so that it won't lead them to hell fire.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did I Receive An FBI Warning Text? / Mobile Police Officer Forcing A Female Burglar To Drink Dirty Gutter Water(Pics) / EFCC Replies Guy Who Accuses Her; Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.