Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important (3163 Views)

"Buhari, Stop Fighting Corruption" - Prophet Ayodele / Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) / Nigerian atheists should take several seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by felixomor: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
At Last!

Its like they finally should be given their own section of nairaland, so they can leave religion alone.

I just wonder why atheists would be commenting on "religion" in the first place?

I wonder why spending so much energy to fight what "doesnt exist"?

Hehehehe, lol

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by winner01(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Reverse psychology undecided

You people must think believers are idiots.

You've not seen "resolute" yet angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by hahn(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
winner01:

Since you are an "eye witness" can you share some pics? tongue

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
winner01:

Abeg be resolute we are on the same page. I honestly can't imagine a world with unpredictable atheists, better to have friends that are theists and predictable.
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
HardMirror:

Abeg be resolute we are on the same page. I honestly can't imagine a world with unpredictable atheists, better to have friends that are theists and predictable.
it seems you were scammed by an atheist bro,i didn't expect u stoop so low to write all this but you are free
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
felixomor:
At Last!

Its like they finally should be given their own section of nairaland, so they can leave religion alone.

I just wonder why atheists would be commenting on "religion" in the first place?

I wonder why spending so much energy to fight what "doesnt exist"?

Hehehehe, lol
Abi?

Special section for u religious people cheesy
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
stephenmorris:
it seems you were scammed by an atheist bro,i didn't expect u stoop so low to write all this but you are free
Ok

By the way I was never scammed by an atheist, I just had a rethink, enlightenment from religion would mean liberation from a carefully planned social system. Better to let it be.
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
HardMirror:

Ok

By the way I was never scammed by an atheist, I just had a rethink, enlightenment from religion would mean liberation from a carefully planned social system. Better to let it be.
this is what i believe as an atheist brother "everything deserves to be criticized for the benefits of mankind and anything that can't be criticized should be removed from existence because criticism never destroys but refines its only when a thing has outlived its usefulness it removes it out of existence bro"

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
stephenmorris:
this is what i believe as an atheist brother "everything deserves to be criticized for the benefits of mankind and anything that can't be criticized should be removed from existence because criticism never destroys but refines its only when a thing has outlived its usefulness it removes it out of existence bro"
I honestly think it is better religion is preserved. I think having too many liberal minds may disrupt the society
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by hahn(m): 12:02am On Aug 31, 2016
HardMirror:

I honestly think it is better religion is preserved. I think having too many liberal minds may disrupt the society

Religion is nothing more than a high paying niche tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Image123(m): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2016
Atheism is a state of confusion, simply no peace as evidenced by many such young lives here.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by AmberSweet: 3:40am On Aug 31, 2016
4everGod:

More like "Let the Atheists continue in their Delusion and false sense of intelligence"

Yes, because living a life with facts, statistics, and social awareness is just soooo false. Ignorant child.

Also, if your are starting to make a valid opinion, don't use weasel words. And cite from credible sources, unless you don't want to be taken seriously.

Image123:
Atheism is a state of confusion(1), simply no peace(2) as evidenced by many such young lives here(3).

1. Explain why their personal choice in life, like yours, is a state of confusion.
2. Define "peace", & where you got this fact on atheists.
3. What evidence? And what do you mean "here"? And how do you know what age they are?

You DO know that all teenagers are in a "state of confusion", right? Since they are just starting to come unto their own? If there is an influx of aetheism that corresponds with youth, that just means that there is less social pressure to be religious, and we also have more open values & ideas as time goes on that don't necessarily fit into Christianity or religion's bill. Its more about being a good person, not being a religious person. You don't need religion to be a good person. Social mindset has moved on, as is only natural with time.

It never continues to surprise me when I see people older than me, acting & sounding like they are 13: childish, inept, & not logical. I know I don't have it all figured out. It's wise to know that. Once you assume you can speak in behalf of something that you know little about, you are willingly stunting your own personal and spiritual growth.
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by felixomor: 4:20am On Aug 31, 2016
HardMirror:

Abi?

Special section for u religious people cheesy

U see why they say u r blind? grin
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2016
HardMirror:

we are not thinking of removing religion no but refining it by criticizing it to suit time we live in ,
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2016
stephenmorris:
we are not thinking of removing religion no but refining it by criticizing it to suit time we live in ,
That's better. I am all in for that
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by winner01(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2016
AmberSweet:

Yes, because living a life with facts, statistics, and social awareness is just soooo false. Ignorant child.
You meant lies lies and more lies.
I saw this popular atheist meme for example. turned out to be a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by EyeHateGod: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2016
winner01:
You meant lies lies and more lies.
I saw this popular atheist meme for example. turned out to be a lie.
Check Ur stupid pic again Church no be human being
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by winner01(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Please, can you not quote me again.
Look at the pic over and over till it makes sense to you.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by EyeHateGod: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2016
winner01:
Please, can you not quote me again.
Look at the pic over and over till it makes sense to you.
undecided I have corrected Ebuka on this b4 or r U still him also?
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2016
stephenmorris:

So Atheists no longer want to remove religion but only to refine it?

Its either you all are bold faced liars or you are beginning to get tired of your wasted and fruitless attacks on religion.

Saying you guys are confused is like garnishing the word (confusion) with praises and beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Its either you all are bold faced liars or you are beginning to get tired of your wasted and fruitless attacks on religion.

Saying you guys are confused is like garnishing the word (confusion) with praises and beauty.
Have you ever stopped to think of what atheists stand to gain if religion is eradicated? NOTHING!
I personally stand against religion because of my experience. But thinking about it, I see how easy it is to take advantage of religious folks to achieve my goals so why fight it?
The fewer Atheists we have, the better.
Take it or leave it, I don't care.
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2016
HardMirror:

[b]Have you ever stopped to think of what atheists stand to gain if religion is eradicated? NOTHIN[/b]G!
I personally stand against religion because of my experience. But thinking about it, I see how easy it is to take advantage of religious folks to achieve my goals so why fight it?
The fewer Atheists we have, the better.
Take it or leave it, I don't care.

Oh really!!!!!! So Atheists stand to gain nothing from the eradication of religion? Yet they are all over the place chanting "NO TO RELIGION".

So what you are saying in essence is that Atheism is joblessness and redundancy and absolutely does not make any sense since their fight would profit nothing at all.

Care to share that with other Atheists here on Nairaland? Especially with Seun!

So i was right when i said you guys where shadow boxing and trying to outrun your shadow...fruitless exercise!

Please do not abandon ship now ooo. YOUR REWARD IS WITH THE SPAGHETTI MONSTER!

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Oh really!!!!!! So Atheists stand to gain nothing from the eradication of religion? Yet they are all over the place chanting "NO TO RELIGION".

So what you are saying in essence is that Atheism is joblessness and redundancy and absolutely does not make any sense since their fight would profit nothing at all.

So i was right when i said you guys where shadow boxing and trying to outrun your shadow...fruitless exercise!

They are known for saying the stupidest things , so don't be surprised .

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You read the op. Atheist are positioned to benefit immensely from religion.
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They are known for saying the stupidest things , so don't be surprised .
Yep. Those profiting from religion know how stupid atheists are.
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2016
HardMirror:

You read the op. Atheist are positioned to benefit immensely from religion.

Yep i did and i know Atheists are going to benefit conversion to Religion because they HAVE NO CHOICE EVENTUALLY....Those who refuse will be like chaff from wheat. Wasted!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2016
HardMirror:

Yep. Those profiting from religion know how stupid atheists are.

Sarcasm . Lol . The less privileged , the orphanages , the poor - all these people benefit from Christianity . So I think they know how stupid atheists are for criticizing Christianity .

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

we can't remove religion because religion as useless as it is is too powerful to be removed hear this again''no one not even me is above criticism,because criticism never destroys but refines and only removes something out of existence if it is no longer useful"i hope u receive sense young man who believes a faraway jew died for his sins and refuse to take responsibility for his life but instead hope on an imaginary being
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
stephenmorris:
we can't remove religion because religion as useless as it is is too powerful to be removed hear this again''no one not even me is above criticism,because criticism never destroys but refines and only removes something out of existence if it is no longer useful"i hope u receive sense young man who believes a faraway jew died for his sins and refuse to take responsibility for his life but instead hope on an imaginary being

Actually i received "sense" when i became born again. Life took on a whole new meaning and purpose as i saw how and why i had to be the best in all i did so i would be able to give my world the best i had to give and believing that if i did my best and my fellow brethren did theirs this world would be a much better place for everyone to live including Atheists who sit behind computers assuming that Religion makes us dull when on the contrary it has given us purpose and clarity.

I hope you have now been delivered from believing in yourself as a simple mixture of chemicals and atoms and not being worth more than the earth you walk on since manure is your final destination.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Your monicker alone should be enough reason for you to avoid religion or anything pertaining to God or gods.
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Sarcasm . Lol . The less privileged , the orphanages , the poor - all these people benefit from Christianity . So I think they know how stupid atheists are for criticizing Christianity .
I am not fighting your religion.
If orphans don't get a negligible percentage of the Billions the church rakes in, I wonder what they will use to disguise their true intentions. Do you know how rich the catholic church is for example? What percentage is going to orphans? Or should we talk about redeem and winners? Oyedepo has how many private jets again? 4? Lol
You just don't get the psychology of how these organizations work.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by hopefulLandlord: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
HardMirror:

I am not fighting your religion.
If orphans don't get a negligible percentage of the Billions the church rakes in, I wonder what they will use to disguise their true intentions. Do you know how rich the catholic church is for example? What percentage is going to orphans? Or should we talk about redeem and winners? Oyedepo has how many private jets again? 4? Lol
You just don't get the psychology of how these organizations work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Believers Marry Unbelievers? / The Mayor Of Dorval In Quebec, Canada Responded To The Muslim Community There Wh / The Hub - A Business Conference In COZA!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.