Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important (3155 Views)

"Buhari, Stop Fighting Corruption" - Prophet Ayodele / Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) / Nigerian atheists should take several seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 2:36am On Aug 30, 2016
I want to appeal to all atheists and agnostics please let's stop trying to open the eyes of our religious folks.

Religion is key to human manipulation, human manipulation is key to the structure of our present society.

* Why do you think politicians use bible and quran for their swearing in? This is to make the masses trust them more with the hope that God is being sworn too and this all powerful God would keep them in check. Religion helps to give a sense of insurance to vow and commitment. The very reason why people pray for religious leaders. Oh yes we all know its all a scam and those prayers have no effect and those vows have no effect, but please let people have their false sense of "big daddy" being sworn to.

* Justice. In court people are expected to tell the truth all because the swore by their bible or quran. This training has been inprinted in the minds even from childhood. We need people to be able to tell us things they won't normally reveal once we ask them in the name of God that knows all secret things. Please atheists you will be doing a terrible thing taking this from the society. Yes I know, I know, if God was real why can't he just tell the judge all the hidden things in the case and there won't be a chance of the Plaintiff or Defendant to lie in court. But please we still need the illusion to keep our justice system going.

* How about parents? How do you want them to feel safe their children are doing what they want them to do? Parents need to make their children feel they can't do anything hidden, at least from God. They need to invoke discipline in the child even when the child is far away from them. Like when a child is in the university. Yes yes I kno I know, many of such children still become cultists, prostitutes and still pretend to be Christians or muslims at home and God never reveals it to the parents. But at least we all need to put fear of God into the hearts of our child how else can we get them to tell us things they won't normally and how else do we expect them to be predictable?

* why do you think politicians us religion as an appeal when campaigning? If we get rid of religion how would they appeal to the masses?

In summary religion was created to make humans predictable and accountable. Let's promote religion while the true leaders and manipulators of the world take advantage of the feeble minds of the simple minded.

Satanism? Or absolutely the same. Those at the very top know what they are doing. But using the image of a man with goat horns and using blood and burning candles is enough to convince some people something real is happening and enough to make them more easy to manipulate.

The bitter truth is we need to be able to manipulate people so let's keep religion and satanism alive for these are the most effective tools in our hands to manipulate the masses.

God bless us all, or should I say Ave Satana?

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 2:39am On Aug 30, 2016
There are so many advantages of religion to Atheists. I know we are trying to be fair in coming here to enlighten people, but honestly how do we manipulate the masses without religion? Hope we don't regret our enlightenment activities when we'ld need it.

By the way this post is coming at this time because I just finished visiting satan, you know we atheists are satanists wink and we hold our meetings after midnite (thank you hollywood and nollywood cheesy)

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Destined2win: 4:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Sorry, This post reeks of Ignorance, shallow mindedness and little understanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 30, 2016
HardMirror:
I want to appeal to all atheists and agnostics please let's stop trying to open the eyes of our religious folks.

Religion is key to human manipulation, human manipulation is key to the structure of our present society.

* Why do you think politicians use bible and quran for their swearing in? This is to make the masses trust them more with the hope that God is being sworn too and this all powerful God would keep them in check. Religion helps to give a sense of insurance to vow and commitment. The very reason why people pray for religious leaders. Oh yes we all know its all a scam and those prayers have no effect and those vows have no effect, but please let people have their false sense of "big daddy" being sworn to.

* Justice. In court people are expected to tell the truth all because the swore by their bible or quran. This training has been inprinted in the minds even from childhood. We need people to be able to tell us things they won't normally reveal once we ask them in the name of God that knows all secret things. Please atheists you will be doing a terrible thing taking this from the society. Yes I know, I know, if God was real why can't he just tell the judge all the hidden things in the case and there won't be a chance of the Plaintiff or Defendant to lie in court. But please we still need the illusion to keep our justice system going.

* How about parents? How do you want them to feel safe their children are doing what they want them to do? Parents need to make their children feel they can't do anything hidden, at least from God. They need to invoke discipline in the child even when the child is far away from them. Like when a child is in the university. Yes yes I kno I know, many of such children still become cultists, prostitutes and still pretend to be Christians or muslims at home and God never reveals it to the parents. But at least we all need to put fear of God into the hearts of our child how else can we get them to tell us things they won't normally and how else do we expect them to be predictable?

* why do you think politicians us religion as an appeal when campaigning? If we get rid of religion how would they appeal to the masses?

In summary religion was created to make humans predictable and accountable. Let's promote religion while the true leaders and manipulators of the world take advantage of the feeble minds of the simple minded.

Satanism? Or absolutely the same. Those at the very top know what they are doing. But using the image of a man with goat horns and using blood and burning candles is enough to convince some people something real is happening and enough to make them more easy to manipulate.

The bitter truth is we need to be able to manipulate people so let's keep religion and satanism alive for these are the most effective tools in our hands to manipulate the masses

I was smiling until I read the bolded and discovered you are just a big fool not worth wasting time educating, stupidity is not a crime, so continue.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Destined2win:
Sorry, This post reeks of Ignorance, shallow mindedness and little understanding
You are absolutely correct sir.
Religion is not a tool to manipulate men, it is ordained by God.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:

I was smiling until I read the bolded and discovered you are just a big fool not worth wasting time educating, stupidity is not a crime, so continue.
Oh yes sir, satanism is very real. Forgive my stupidity.

And oh yes, no need wasting time educating me smiley I have no interest in delusions. Satanist my foot

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2016
I understand your reasoning very much. Religion has had a profound effect on building up of society today, but here you mention how its advantageous what about its numerous disadvantages, like poor health care for the masses(some people don't even take drugs for this very reason) because they think God will take care of them, persecution of other religions (terrorism), no one cares about the earth today because they think when they die there reward will be in heaven, hence corrupt politicians continue, Global warming goes on and a lot of messed up things like these. I understand religion has played a positive part in the world especially in Nigeria, where twins where being killed and people sacrificed, some people wouldn't even know what to do with their lives without religion, but i think it can be replaced with something even better if we try.

5 Likes

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by DeSepiero(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2016
Funny but true post. Nice one HardMirror.
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2016
Lennycool:
I understand your reasoning very much. Religion has had a profound effect on building up of society today, but here you mention how its advantageous what about its numerous disadvantages, like poor health care for the masses(some people don't even take drugs for this very reason) because they think God will take care of them, persecution of other religions (terrorism), no one cares about the earth today because they think when they die there reward will be in heaven, hence corrupt politicians continue, Global warming goes on and a lot of messed up things like these. I understand religion has played a positive part in the world especially in Nigeria, where twins where being killed and people sacrificed, some people wouldn't even know what to do with their lives without religion, but i think it can be replaced with something even better if we try.
All those are not as important as being able to control the masses.
There would have been revolution in Nigeria Long ago, but our leaders keep asking us to pray for them, so we continue praying.
People still money and all we do is ask God to punish them.

This is essential in taming the general populace. Please let's promote religion while using it to exploit the gullible masses.

It's a win win for Atheists I see no reason why we should be fighting indoctrination of the masses. There is so much advantage in the masses being zombies.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2016
DeSepiero:
Funny but true post.
Nice one HardMirror.
My brother it's all about WORLD ORDER. Satanism and religion are all tools to make people puppets. And we atheists have an edge we are not using.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by DeSepiero(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2016
HardMirror:

My brother it's all about WORLD ORDER. Satanism and religion are all tools to make people puppets. And we atheists have an edge we are not using.

Exactly, we'll just have to play along.
Knowledge is power.
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2016
DeSepiero:

Exactly, we'll just have to play along.
Knowledge is power.
The. Problem is people don't read history, many don't even know the history of the bible they are claiming is the word of God. Same with the quran, they don't undertand the politics their great prophet was playing at.
Same with traditional religion, claiming Kings are Gods on earth, same with satanism. Its all about the political power.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2016
But do you think its right?
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by raphieMontella: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2016
religion...
Thats the truth tho...
Ts all about the POWER
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by CAPSLOCKED: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:

TYPICAL CHRISTIAN!
IF YOU TAKE OUT THE WORDS "IDIIOT, STUPIID, AND F00L" FROM YOUR HEAD, YOU'RE FIND OUT YOUR SKULL IS PRACTICALLY EMPTY.

EXCEPT FOR SOME BIT OF GARBAGE, GREED, AND HYPOCRISY THAT MAY REMAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by CAPSLOCKED: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=HardMirror post=48920637]
it's all about WORLD ORDER. Satanism and religion are all tools to make people puppets./quote]

I JUST OBSERVED THERE'S NOTHING SPIRITUAL ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SQUAD... THE WHOLE BLOOD SACRIFICE TO A GOAT GOD OR SOMETHING IS TOTAL CRAP.

HOW DO THEIR MEMBERS DIE?
THEY PHYSICALLY SHOOT OR DRUG THEMSELVES TO DEATH. OR ARRANGE A CAR OR PLANE CRASH.
NO ONE EVER DIES SPIRITUALLY.

WE GOT TRICKED.
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

TYPICAL CHRISTIAN!
IF YOU TAKE OUT THE WORDS "IDIIOT, STUPIID, AND F00L" FROM YOUR HEAD, YOU'RE FIND OUT YOUR SKULL IS PRACTICALLY EMPTY.

EXCEPT FOR SOME BIT OF GARBAGE, GREED, AND HYPOCRISY THAT MAY REMAIN.

I'm not a a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Ranchhoddas: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Atheists call the religious deluded, the religious call them deluded. Me no know wetin to believe again.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by EyeHateGod: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
When I Was Shouting that Religion Is the [size=20pt]NWO[/size] Them think say I day lie esp Christianity and Islam

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by efismikoko(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:

. Why the "big fool now. If you dont like must you comment

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by efismikoko(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=48924966][/quote]
Exactly. The biggest satanist cults in the world have nothing spiritual to demonstrate, they use psychology and technology to achieve their aims.

It's all About political power and mass control.
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
AnonyNymous:
But do you think its right?
Is what right? Please make the question full. Thnks bro
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
HardMirror:

Is what right? Please make the question full. Thnks bro
Like, do you think it's right to control the masses? Even though the masses are being controlled with religion, they're unhappy. They don't why, but they're angry at an enemy they haven't identified yet. There's conflict. People are fighting the wrong enemy. I'm not even asking for religion to be wiped out. Just reduced to a personal thing that nobody cares about except you AMD whatever god you believe in. Don't you think a free world where everyone cares about their fellow man first would be much better than enslaving the masses with religion? Isn't that the goal of humanism? Based on your humanist values, do you think it's right to take advantage of people who are oppressed/enslaved even though they don't know they're enslaved?
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Like, do you think it's right to control the masses? Even though the masses are being controlled with religion, they're unhappy. They don't why, but they're angry at an enemy they haven't identified yet. There's conflict. People are fighting the wrong enemy. I'm not even asking for religion to be wiped out. Just reduced to a personal thing that nobody cares about except you AMD whatever god you believe in. Don't you think a free world where everyone cares about their fellow man first would be much better than enslaving the masses with religion? Isn't that the goal of humanism? Based on your humanist values, do you think it's right to take advantage of people who are oppressed/enslaved even though they don't know they're enslaved?
No sir.
It is better the masses are controllable. Mob action is a force that no army can suppress. See what happened in Turkey in this year's attempted Coup as a reference.
It is. VERY IMPORTANT the masses are drunk with religion.

Why do you think Nigeria spends Billions every year to take people on pilgrimage? Without it, there would have been revolution. The masses are handed prayer beads and bibles and asked to complain to God and take no action. we need more followers than leaders and independent thinkers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
efismikoko:
He is frustrated, please let him vent his frustration.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
HardMirror:

The bitter truth is we need to be able to manipulate people so let's keep religion and satanism alive for these are the most effective tools in our hands to manipulate the masses.

Oh you forgot to include one very very crucial point that borders on the life or death of Atheism!

RELIGION IS THE LIFE FORCE OF ATHEISM.....WITHOUT IT ATHEISM WOULD DIE FASTER THAN A MAN TIED WITH BRICKS AND THROWN INTO THE SEA.

Y'ALL NEED RELIGION LIKE THE AIR WE BREATH.

You know you owe us a big thank you for giving you relevance but no worries even the Scriptures foretold your emergence and relevance. Afterall your emergence is part of the signs of the end and a further finger to God as many will confirm scripture through your actions and embrace God the more so your purpose (Atheism) is working for the Gospel and we thank you for being Atheists!

[img]http://3.bp..com/_fI4RXLwMXYM/R46rHthoZVI/AAAAAAAAAWY/M740Pk5HdQM/s1600/Atheist+cartoon.gif[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
4everGod:

Oh you forgot to include one very very crucial point that borders on the life or death of Atheism!

RELIGION IS THE LIFE FORCE OF ATHEISM.....WITHOUT IT ATHEISM WOULD DIE FASTER THAN A MAN TIED WITH BRICKS AND THROWN INTO THE SEA.

Y'ALL NEED RELIGION LIKE THE AIR WE BREATH.

You know you owe us a big thank you for giving you relevance but no worries even the Scriptures foretold your emergence and relevance. Afterall your emergence is part of the signs of the end and a further finger to God as many will confirm scripture through your actions and embrace God the more so your purpose (Atheism) is working for the Gospel and we thank you for being Atheists!

[img]http://3.bp..com/_fI4RXLwMXYM/R46rHthoZVI/AAAAAAAAAWY/M740Pk5HdQM/s1600/Atheist+cartoon.gif[/img]

Yes o!!!
Christianity all the way!
All hands must be on deck to make sure this religion strives, for without it what do we have?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
HardMirror:

No sir.
It is better the masses are controllable. Mob action is a force that no army can suppress. See what happened in Turkey in this year's attempted Coup as a reference.
It is. VERY IMPORTANT the masses are drunk with religion.

Why do you think Nigeria spends Billions every year to take people on pilgrimage? Without it, there would have been revolution. The masses are handed prayer beads and bibles and asked to complain to God and take no action. we need more followers than leaders and independent thinkers
'Without it there would've been revolution'
Why do revolutions happen? Because we are oppressed. We are not in our natural state. There's no equilibrium. When we go to riverine areas and sandfill them with the hope of turning water to land. . . . nature stages a revolution. Tsunamis and the likes. It tries to destroy whatever's there and bring it back to its natural state. After a revolution, after a great awakening, then mankind can settle down, and live peacefully, the way he is supposed to be.
Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by HardMirror(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
AnonyNymous:

'Without it there would've been revolution'
Why do revolutions happen? Because we are oppressed. We are not in our natural statement there's no equilibrium. When we go to riverine areas and sandfill them with the hope of turning water to land. . . . nature stages a revolution. Tsunamis and the likes. It tries to destroy whatever's there and bring it back to its natural state. After a revolution, after a great awakening, then mankind can settle down, and live peacefully, the way he is supposed to be.
You are right. But ignorance is bliss. Knowledge could be dangerous. Let the religious continue in their false sense of security.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
HardMirror:

You are right. But ignorance is bliss. Knowledge could be dangerous. Let the religious continue in their false sense of security.

More like "Let the Atheists continue in their Delusion and false sense of intelligence"

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important by hahn(m): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
HardMirror:

A theist once asked me, "do you read a lot?". I said, "yes, I do". He said, "stop it because ignorance is bliss" cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince / What Does The Purple Triangle Mean? / A Love Letter From Jesus: "whoever Has Ears, Let Them Hear"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.