Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 (3563 Views)

Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 / AIR OBO: Davido's Private Jet Costs About N9 Billion (See Details) / OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by NigeriaKitchen: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2016
Blue Ivy’s Eye Catching VMA’s Red Carpet Dress Goes For Just $11,000 A Piece Senior GC Staff 16 Hours Ago No Comments

Blue Ivy Carter was one of the biggest hits on the Red Carpet of the just ended MTV Music Video Awards, wearing a haughty princess like garment that cost a small fortune to acquire.

According to Billboard, the dress is a ‘Mischka Aoki dress’ known as ‘The Grand Royalle’ – “with gold leatherette bodice, a high-low hem and 3D floral appliques.”

The dress goes for a cool $10,950. (Source: https://www.instagram.com/beyonce/)

The stunning dress was reportedly designed by Australian designer Winnie Aoki – whose dresses are famously said to take up to 300 man hours to produce.

Cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi, ijebabe

Culled from: http://www.ngnblog.com/2016/08/beyonce-jay-zs-3-year-old-daughter-blue.html

Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by kaokao2015: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2016
lets think on how to better nigeria

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2016
@2nd pic,really cute with a beautiful smile kiss she has famous and super rich parents so she can have whatever she wants...God bless me so my unborn kids will have the best too kiss
Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by DjAndroid: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Vanity!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by raphzeey(m): 7:50am On Aug 30, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
@2nd pic,really cute with a beautiful smile kiss she has famous and super rich parents so she can have whatever she wants...God bless me so my unborn kids will have the best too kiss

Amen
God bless me more so my kids and everybody in my society will have the best.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by Davash222(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2016
You mean this small girl don dey wear clothes of 4 million naira?

God, why na?

My turn Still never reach?

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by NigeriaKitchen: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
The dress is gorgeous, but too costly for a kid like Ivy, not a good lesson to the world, not at all when some Syrian children and Nigerian kids in the northern IGPs are struggling to feed once a day. what a world cry cry
Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by NigeriaKitchen: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Davash222:

God, why na?

It will come, keep working, keep praying, keep dreaming high and keep thinking smart, your time will surely come smiley
Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
The dress is gorgeous, but too costly for a kid like Ivy, not a good lesson to the world, not at all when some Syrian children and Nigerian kids in the northern IGPs are struggling to feed once a day. what a world cry cry

NigeriaKitchen grin are you serious? Cause people in Nigeria and Syria are suffering a parent can't give the best to her only child? Her parents worked hard, day and night to make their money so they can flaunt it or spend on her as much as they want.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by NigeriaKitchen: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:

NigeriaKitchen grin are you serious? Cause people in Nigeria and Syria are suffering a parent can't give the best to her only child? Her parents worked hard, day and night to make their money so they can flaunt it or spend on her as much as they want.

Lol, even at that, sometimes wisdom is required in making certain decisions. Beyonce and Jay aren't the richest couple in the world na, their wealth is even a meagre to many lol. Whatever rocks their boat sha

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by nrexzy: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2016
When u hv above $500000000 and ur wifey has close 2 dat... Wat is $11000?
Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by NoGawking: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2016
nrexzy:
When u hv above $500000000 and ur wifey has close 2 dat... Wat is $11000?
Guy bey is richer than Jay
Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by lolawilliams(f): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2016
NoGawking:
. Guy bey is richer than Jay
Joke of the century!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by Hostermipo(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2016
DjAndroid:
Vanity!
if having money to buy anything you want is wat you call vanity, then what is not having money call and which one should I pray for you?
Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by Hostermipo(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2016
DjAndroid:
Vanity!
if having money to buy anything you want is wat you call vanity, then what is not having money call and which one should I pray for you?
Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by NigeriaKitchen: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2016
lolawilliams:

Joke of the century!
I was surprised when I saw that too lol
Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by daxon001(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2016
Just 4 o, just 4! undecided

Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2016
10k dollars, in dis period!!!
Hmmm, no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by nrexzy: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2016
NoGawking:
Lol...check forbes
Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by nrexzy: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2016
NoGawking:
Now 4 dis tin u talk I blame Buhari officially
Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by Fidelismaria: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
undecided'break D Internet' Stupid Op How Does Dis Affect D Life Of An Average Nigerian Nonsense Break D Internet Ko Shatter D World Wide Web Ni
Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by Qualer: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
Blue Ivy’s Eye Catching VMA’s Red Carpet Dress Goes For Just $11,000 A Piece Senior GC Staff 16 Hours Ago No Comments

Blue Ivy Carter was one of the biggest hits on the Red Carpet of the just ended MTV Music Video Awards, wearing a haughty princess like garment that cost a small fortune to acquire.

According to Billboard, the dress is a ‘Mischka Aoki dress’ known as ‘The Grand Royalle’ – “with gold leatherette bodice, a high-low hem and 3D floral appliques.”

The dress goes for a cool $10,950. (Source: https://www.instagram.com/beyonce/)

The stunning dress was reportedly designed by Australian designer Winnie Aoki – whose dresses are famously said to take up to 300 man hours to produce.

Cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi, ijebabe

Culled from: http://www.ngnblog.com/2016/08/beyonce-jay-zs-3-year-old-daughter-blue.html

Re: Beyonce's 4yr Daughter's VMA's Outfit Break The Internet - Costs $10,950 by twilightdreams: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Davash222:

God, why na?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No Zonefree

It was never reach for as long as you continue to be a miserable soul you will reap what you sow

(1) (Reply)

Pencil Drawing Of Adekunle Gold / Ex-air Hostess With The Biggest Boobs In Europe Reveals How She Turned Fromwhite / Careful What You Ask For! This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.