Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) (6292 Views)

JJC Skillz' 40th Backyard Birthday Party (Photos) / Davido Baby Imade Rocks Her Native Pink Attire After Disturbin Her Mum(pics,vid) / Unbelievable!! Man Caught Having $ex With Cow (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by kizbad: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-nzTCMgL5j-s/VtG0UJk-sFI/AAAAAAAADD4/GEOQRVe9ee4/s1600/kids%2Bhaving%2Bsex.png[/img]

This is so disturbing!…This kids were seen doing this in abeokute…I wonder where they learned it…This world sef!

See uncovered photo on http://www.gnpost.com/2016/02/omg-5yr-old-boy-cught-having-ex-with.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by Jennydoris(f): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oh God please come to our aid! If it's like this now I wonder how it will be in the next ten years?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
angry angry angry this is a mess! Kids nowadays are very keen on experimenting things, they don't know what they doing but bcoz they see these things the adults are doing,in the eyes of a child this is right...
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by domopps(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Expecting wailers 2 blame this sh it on Buhari

Cheeeers
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by domopps(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
angry angry angry this is a mess! Kids nowadays are very keen for experiments, they don't know what they doing but bcoz they see these things tha adults are doing,in the eyes of the child this is right...

Dear longest time jawe

Hope u re good?

Cheeeers
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by lumydee44: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
That's what you get in a poor country where parent share a room apartment with four kids, a single room excluding toilet,kitchen and you expect them not to spy. The kids are not to be blamed and the parent are not partially to be blamed too because they might be unaware the kids are still awake. The have to answer to nature. The kids just need proper orientation. These cases usually happen in lowbrow areas. We need to alleviate poverty.
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by Kondomatic(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Testing! Testing!! Testing Adulthood!!!
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by Mjshexy(f): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
When u have wayward parents living their lives nonchalantly in front of their little kids, this kind of mess is inevitable sad
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by Jennydoris(f): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
angry angry angry this is a mess! Kids nowadays are very keen for experiments, they don't know what they doing but bcoz they see these things tha adults are doing,in the eyes of the child this is right...

I blame the adults that carry out such explicit acts where kids are. Kids these days learn faster than they ought to and they don't forget easily. So when they learn things the next thing is either to ask questions repeatedly until they get the answer or they carry out an experiment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Indeed & whoever caught them,took them photo I hope he/she took them to their parents & tell them what happened..

This is very embarrassing on the side of their parents but at the same time.its an eye opener for every netizens to watch.out every kid doing nottie things.
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thats why nigerians should start ensuring parental Control and Guidance on movies and music that the kids are exposed too.....

The Media have no blame on this....
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigerians and hypocrisy!

Are you all trying to say act like this is new or peculiar to this generation alone?

Can any of you say you are just seeing or hearing something like this?

This is not new and I hate it when hypocrites make it sound like it didn't happen 20-40 Years ago!

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Too much ghollywood/nollywood. We dont restrict what they watch.
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by leoblaze(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
cry cryENDTIME cry cry
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by IamAtribalist: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
cool Abeg leave dem joor - its not too early to start shocked grin
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by hartson(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
this is a typical lie.boi standing and girl sleeping.Y did you shade the picture and expect to believe you.
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by osez(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
somebody put them up to it jor see as the boy is looking at the camera its obvious that he posed for the camera

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by Donpeak(f): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na wa o... Some wicked souls arranged this just to get traffic online. Yes some kids of nowadays are spoilt but Not to this extent. Op i just hope u don't have a hand in this mess

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by misspicy(f): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is obviously a planned picture
the paedophile that took that picture should be arrested and jailed

God save our kids from demons angry
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by killerman57: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
I cannot believe this trash ....
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by Adeoba10(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oloriburuku ni eni to ya photo yen

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by nelxxy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is trash
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by mazizitonene(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
misspicy:
This is obviously a planned picture
the paedophile that took that picture should be arrested and jailed

God save our kids from demons angry

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by Sanchez01: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
And who is the idiot_ that snapped themundecided I don't blame the kids, I blame those who were asked to watch after them. No sensible human will take pictures of kids this way.

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by TunjiMsp: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
After analyzing the pics, I think the innocent children were position in that way by a stupid adult probably a blogger to generate traffic to his or her site. Thank God, I didn't do my childhood in this Era of Internet, I'm sure all the things I got away would have been a hit back to back grin

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by misspicy(f): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
mazizitonene:
Amen grin and you too tongue
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by mazizitonene(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
misspicy:

Amen grin and you too tongue
uwc

Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
shocked end time kids
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by stanley000: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
lol,what can I say. "videos or I don believe it" coz its still unbelievable..
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by amunkita(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Abeggy!! I don't believe this poo...

If they were forking make we see am koro-koro...
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by hatux: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Subhana lahi!!
Re: OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) by Qualer: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
angry angry angry this is a mess! Kids nowadays are very keen on experimenting things, they don't know what they doing but bcoz they see these things the adults are doing,in the eyes of a child this is right...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Rock The Bra Better? Mercy Aigbe Or Eniola Badmus. Photos / Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Share Stunning Photos Inside Her Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.